Please note that this mail was generated by a script. The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD. The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=microos&groupid=1&... https://bugzilla.opensuse.org/buglist.cgi?product=openSUSE%20Tumbleweed&...
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on bugzilla.opensuse.org. For more information on filing bugs please see https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Submitting_bug_reports Packages changed: fuse-overlayfs (0.4.1 -> 0.5.1) icu libx86emu (2.3 -> 2.4) open-iscsi podman (1.4.4 -> 1.5.0)
=== Details ===
==== fuse-overlayfs ==== Version update (0.4.1 -> 0.5.1)
- Update to v0.5.1 - support fuse writeback cache and enable it by default - update to latest gnulib - add option to disable fsync - add option to disable xattrs - add option to skip ino number check in lower layers - fix fd validity check - fix memory leak - fix read after free - fix type for flistxattr return - fix warnings reported by lgtm.com - enable parallel dirops
==== icu ==== Subpackages: libicu-suse64_2 libicu64_2-ledata
- Remove old obsoletes/provides for migration from very old products, as they break our shared library policy
==== libx86emu ==== Version update (2.3 -> 2.4)
- merge gh#wfeldt/libx86emu#19 - decode: Fix compiler warning - 2.4
==== open-iscsi ==== Subpackages: iscsiuio libopeniscsiusr0_2_0
- Enable LTO on aarch64 as the gcc9 package issue is fixed: https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=91386
==== podman ==== Version update (1.4.4 -> 1.5.0) Subpackages: podman-cni-config
- Update podman to v1.5.0 * Features - Podman containers can now join the user namespaces of other containers with --userns=container:$ID, or a user namespace at an arbitary path with --userns=ns:$PATH - Rootless Podman can experimentally squash all UIDs and GIDs in an image to a single UID and GID (which does not require use of the newuidmap and newgidmap executables) by passing - -storage-opt ignore_chown_errors - The podman generate kube command now produces YAML for any bind mounts the container has created (#2303) - The podman container restore command now features a new flag, - -ignore-static-ip, that can be used with --import to import a single container with a static IP multiple times on the same host - Added the ability for podman events to output JSON by specifying --format=json - If the OCI runtime or conmon binary cannot be found at the paths specified in libpod.conf, Podman will now also search for them in the calling user's path - Added the ability to use podman import with URLs (#3609) - The podman ps command now supports filtering names using regular expressions (#3394) - Rootless Podman containers with --privileged set will now mount in all host devices that the user can access - The podman create and podman run commands now support the - -env-host flag to forward all environment variables from the host into the container - Rootless Podman now supports healthchecks (#3523) - The format of the HostConfig portion of the output of podman inspect on containers has been improved and synced with Docker - Podman containers now support CGroup namespaces, and can create them by passing --cgroupns=private to podman run or podman create - The podman create and podman run commands now support the - -ulimit=host flag, which uses any ulimits currently set on the host for the container - The podman rm and podman rmi commands now use different exit codes to indicate 'no such container' and 'container is running' errors - Support for CGroups V2 through the crun OCI runtime has been greatly improved, allowing resource limits to be set for rootless containers when the CGroups V2 hierarchy is in use * Bugfixes - Fixed a bug where a race condition could cause podman restart to fail to start containers with ports - Fixed a bug where containers restored from a checkpoint would not properly report the time they were started at - Fixed a bug where podman search would return at most 25 results, even when the maximum number of results was set higher - Fixed a bug where podman play kube would not honor capabilities set in imported YAML (#3689) - Fixed a bug where podman run --env, when passed a single key (to use the value from the host), would set the environment variable in the container even if it was not set on the host (#3648) - Fixed a bug where podman commit --changes would not properly set environment variables - Fixed a bug where Podman could segfault while working with images with no history - Fixed a bug where podman volume rm could remove arbitrary volumes if given an ambiguous name (#3635) - Fixed a bug where podman exec invocations leaked memory by not cleaning up files in tmpfs - Fixed a bug where the --dns and --net=container flags to podman run and podman create were not mutually exclusive (#3553) - Fixed a bug where rootless Podman would be unable to run containers when less than 5 UIDs were available - Fixed a bug where containers in pods could not be removed without removing the entire pod (#3556) - Fixed a bug where Podman would not properly clean up all CGroup controllers for created cgroups when using the cgroupfs CGroup driver - Fixed a bug where Podman containers did not properly clean up files in tmpfs, resulting in a memory leak as containers stopped - Fixed a bug where healthchecks from images would not use default settings for interval, retries, timeout, and start period when they were not provided by the image (#3525) - Fixed a bug where healthchecks using the HEALTHCHECK CMD format where not properly supported (#3507) - Fixed a bug where volume mounts using relative source paths would not be properly resolved (#3504) - Fixed a bug where podman run did not use authorization credentials when a custom path was specified (#3524) - Fixed a bug where containers checkpointed with podman container checkpoint did not properly set their finished time - Fixed a bug where running podman inspect on any container not created with podman run or podman create (for example, pod infra containers) would result in a segfault (#3500) - Fixed a bug where healthcheck flags for podman create and podman run were incorrectly named (#3455) - Fixed a bug where Podman commands would fail to find targets if a partial ID was specified that was ambiguous between a container and pod (#3487) - Fixed a bug where restored containers would not have the correct SELinux label - Fixed a bug where Varlink endpoints were not working properly if more was not correctly specified - Fixed a bug where the Varlink PullImage endpoint would crash if an error occurred (#3715) - Fixed a bug where the --mount flag to podman create and podman run did not allow boolean arguments for its ro and rw options (#2980) - Fixed a bug where pods did not properly share the UTS namespace, resulting in incorrect behavior from some utilities which rely on hostname (#3547) - Fixed a bug where Podman would unconditionally append ENTRYPOINT to CMD during podman commit (and when reporting CMD in podman inspect) (#3708) - Fixed a bug where podman events with the journald events backend would incorrectly print 6 previous events when only new events were requested (#3616) - Fixed a bug where podman port would exit prematurely when a port number was specified (#3747) - Fixed a bug where passing . as an argument to the --dns-search flag to podman create and podman run was not properly clearing DNS search domains in the container * Misc - Updated vendored Buildah to v1.10.1 - Updated vendored containers/image to v3.0.2 - Updated vendored containers/storage to v1.13.1 - Podman now requires conmon v2.0.0 or higher - The podman info command now displays the events logger being in use - The podman inspect command on containers now includes the ID of the pod a container has joined and the PID of the container's conmon process - The -v short flag for podman --version has been re-added - Error messages from podman pull should be significantly clearer - The podman exec command is now available in the remote client - The podman-v1.5.0.tar.gz file attached is podman packaged for MacOS. It can be installed using Homebrew. - Use new conmon package as direct dependency - Remove internal conmon package - Update libpod.conf to support latest path discovery feature for `runc` and `conmon` binaries. - Re-enable 32bit build