Please note that this mail was generated by a script. The described changes are computed based on the aarch64 DVD. The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=kubic&groupid=3&ve... https://bugzilla.opensuse.org/buglist.cgi?product=openSUSE%20Tumbleweed&...
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on bugzilla.opensuse.org. For more information on filing bugs please see https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Submitting_bug_reports Packages changed: bash (5.1.12 -> 5.1.16) installation-images-MicroOS (17.36 -> 17.38) readline socat (18.104.22.168 -> 22.214.171.124) yast2 (4.4.36 -> 4.4.39)
=== Details ===
==== bash ==== Version update (5.1.12 -> 5.1.16) Subpackages: bash-sh
- Update bash 5.1 to patch level 16 * Add official patch bash51-013 Bash did not always perform tilde expansion following an unquoted colon on the rhs of an assignment statement in posix mode. * Add official patch bash51-014 Bash may produce corrupted input if a multibyte character spans a 512-byte boundary while reading the output of a command substitution. * Add official patch bash51-015 There are some characters (e.g., cyrillic) that can't be displayed using certain single-byte encodings (e.g., cp1251) because the negative signed int is interpreted as EOF and not displayed. * Add official patch bash51-016 Multiple `!' tokens should toggle negation of an expression in a [[ conditional command, instead of simply negating the expression.
==== installation-images-MicroOS ==== Version update (17.36 -> 17.38)
- merge gh#openSUSE/installation-images#569 - re-add mount.nfs (bsc#1195035) - fix locale handling - 17.38 - merge gh#openSUSE/installation-images#568 - etc: update module.config to match 5.17 - 17.37
==== readline ====
- Add official patch readline81-002 and its signature * There are some characters (e.g., cyrillic) that can't be displayed using certain single-byte encodings (e.g., cp1251) because the negative signed int is interpreted as EOF and not displayed.
==== socat ==== Version update (126.96.36.199 -> 188.8.131.52)
- update to 184.108.40.206: * fixes the TCP_INFO issue that broke building on non-Linux platforms. * building on AIX works again. * A few more corrections and improvements have been added
==== yast2 ==== Version update (4.4.36 -> 4.4.39)
- Preload libsuseconnect.so if avaiable. On aarch64 installer/YaST sometimes failed to load libsuseconnect.so with "cannot allocate memory in static TLS block" error. Loading the library before others solves the problem until a better solution is found (bsc#1194996). - 4.3.39 - Unify Package, PackageSystem and PackageAI. Now the Package module is the entry point. PackageSystem and PackageAI implement specific logic and they should not be referenced from outside (bsc#1194886). - 4.3.38 - Fix CWM dialog: argument delegation is handled differently in ruby 2.6 and before (bsc#1194984). - 4.4.37