Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the aarch64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on
For more information on filing bugs please see
python-Jinja2 (2.11.1 -> 2.11.2)
python-pytz (2019.3 -> 2020.1)
=== Details ===
==== python-Jinja2 ====
Version update (2.11.1 -> 2.11.2)
- update to 2.11.1
* Fix a bug that caused callable objects with __getattr__, like
:class:~unittest.mock.Mock to be treated as a
* Update wordcount filter to trigger :class:Undefined methods
by wrapping the input in :func:soft_unicode. :pr:1160
* Fix a hang when displaying tracebacks on Python 32-bit.
* Showing an undefined error for an object that raises
AttributeError on access doesn't cause a recursion error.
* Revert changes to :class:~loaders.PackageLoader from 2.10 which
removed the dependency on setuptools and pkg_resources, and added
limited support for namespace packages. The changes caused issues
when using Pytest. Due to the difficulty in supporting Python 2 and
:pep:451 simultaneously, the changes are reverted until 3.0.
* Fix line numbers in error messages when newlines are stripped.
* The special namespace() assignment object in templates works in
async environments. :issue:1180
* Fix whitespace being removed before tags in the middle of lines when
lstrip_blocks is enabled. :issue:1138
* :class:~nativetypes.NativeEnvironment doesn't evaluate
intermediate strings during rendering. This prevents early
evaluation which could change the value of an expression.
==== python-pytz ====
Version update (2019.3 -> 2020.1)
* be more specific in %files section
* README.txt -> README.rst
- update to version 2020.1:
* Test against Python 3.8 and Python 3.9
* Bump version numbers to 2020.1/2020a
* Base class for all errors
* Add flake8 settings
* IANA 2020a
* Fix remaining references to README.txt
* Update README.md
* Use .rst extension for reStructuredText
* highlight codes
* use .rst extension name
* Tidelift links
* Add links for security reports
* Update LICENSE.txt
* Create FUNDING.yml
* Make FixedOffset part of public API
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-kubic+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-kubic+owner(a)opensuse.org