Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on
For more information on filing bugs please see
libressl (3.2.4 -> 3.2.5)
mpg123 (1.26.4 -> 1.26.5)
selinux-policy (20210223 -> 20210309)
transactional-update (3.2.2 -> 3.3.0)
=== Details ===
==== libcontainers-common ====
- Reintroduce SLE specific mounts config, to avoid errors on non-SLE systems
==== libressl ====
Version update (3.2.4 -> 3.2.5)
Subpackages: libcrypto46 libssl48 libtls20
- Update to release 3.2.5
* A TLS client using session resumption may have caused a
==== mdadm ====
- cluster-md/mdadm : avoid useless re-sync (bsc#1181341)
==== mpg123 ====
Version update (1.26.4 -> 1.26.5)
- Update to version 1.26.5
* Add ./configure --enable-xdebug (for the resampler issue).
* Avoid denormals in the resampler by adding an alternating
offset (helps performance without -ffast-math, depending on
* Fix ID3v2 APIC parsing when frame length bit is set (bug
* Also handle the group flag (skip the group byte).
* Also fix up frame flag handling for ID3v2.3. Did not crop up
yet, but it was just wrong. Impact was not detecting and
bailing out on compressed or encrypted frames properly.
==== parted ====
- Direct file system manipulation support was removed in 2011.
- Removed build dependencies on libreiserfs-devel and
==== selinux-policy ====
Version update (20210223 -> 20210309)
- Adjust fix_init.patch to allow systemd to do sd-listen on
tcp socket [bsc#1183177]
- Update to version 20210309
- Ensure that /usr/etc is labeled according to /etc rules
==== transactional-update ====
Version update (3.2.2 -> 3.3.0)
Subpackages: dracut-transactional-update libtukit0 transactional-update-zypp-config tukit
- Version 3.3.0
- Add support for more package managers by bind mounting their directories
- Support snapshots without dedicated overlay [boo#1183539], [bsc#1183539]
- Link RPM database correctly with older zypper versions [boo#1183521]
- Don't discard manual changes in fstab [boo#1183856]