Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on
For more information on filing bugs please see
busybox (1.31.1 -> 1.32.0)
hyper-v (7 -> 8)
=== Details ===
==== busybox ====
Version update (1.31.1 -> 1.32.0)
- Update to busybox 1.32.0
- many bugfixes and new features
- Obsoletes busybox-no-stime.patch
- Disable ftpget/ftpput, non-standard, ftp is outdated
- Disable run-init, we don't use that
- Disable cttyhack, we don't provide the calling tools
- Disable dnsd
==== cri-o ====
- Suggest katacontainers instead of recommending it. It's not
enabled by default, so it's just bloat
==== hyper-v ====
Version update (7 -> 8)
- Remove dependency to network-online.target now that gethostname
is used in kvp_daemon (bsc#1174443, bsc#1174444)
- Reopen the devices if read() or write() returns errors (9fc3c01a)
- Use either python2 or python3 for lsvmbus (bsc#1093910)
- Remove sysv init scripts
- Enable build on aarch64
==== kdump ====
- Make dracut and sed normal requires as we don't use them in
%pre/%post install. Use file requires for sed.
- Don't PreRequire coreutils but the tools we really need
==== kmod ====
- Drop old RPM constructs from the build recipe.
- Drop kmod-compat (boo#1173353):
The symlinks in kmod-compat are not obsolete. They are
desirable for kernel module autoload. The "kernel.modprobe"
sysctl references /sbin/modprobe, and changing it to
"/usr/bin/kmod load" is not possible, because this sysctl
specifies a single executable, not a command (so spaces will be
treated as part of the filename).
==== transactional-update ====
- Remove unused attr requires
- Change bc to file requires
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-kubic+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-kubic+owner(a)opensuse.org