Please note that this mail was generated by a script. The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD. The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=kubic&groupid=1&ve... https://bugzilla.opensuse.org/buglist.cgi?product=openSUSE%20Tumbleweed&...
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on bugzilla.opensuse.org. For more information on filing bugs please see https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Submitting_bug_reports Packages changed: busybox (1.31.1 -> 1.32.0) cri-o hyper-v (7 -> 8) kdump kmod transactional-update
=== Details ===
==== busybox ==== Version update (1.31.1 -> 1.32.0)
- Update to busybox 1.32.0 - many bugfixes and new features - Obsoletes busybox-no-stime.patch - Disable ftpget/ftpput, non-standard, ftp is outdated - Disable run-init, we don't use that - Disable cttyhack, we don't provide the calling tools - Disable dnsd
==== cri-o ==== Subpackages: cri-o-kubeadm-criconfig
- Suggest katacontainers instead of recommending it. It's not enabled by default, so it's just bloat
==== hyper-v ==== Version update (7 -> 8)
- Remove dependency to network-online.target now that gethostname is used in kvp_daemon (bsc#1174443, bsc#1174444) - Reopen the devices if read() or write() returns errors (9fc3c01a) - Use either python2 or python3 for lsvmbus (bsc#1093910) - Remove sysv init scripts - Enable build on aarch64
==== kdump ====
- Make dracut and sed normal requires as we don't use them in %pre/%post install. Use file requires for sed. - Don't PreRequire coreutils but the tools we really need
==== kmod ==== Subpackages: libkmod2
- Drop old RPM constructs from the build recipe. - Drop kmod-compat (boo#1173353): The symlinks in kmod-compat are not obsolete. They are desirable for kernel module autoload. The "kernel.modprobe" sysctl references /sbin/modprobe, and changing it to "/usr/bin/kmod load" is not possible, because this sysctl specifies a single executable, not a command (so spaces will be treated as part of the filename).
==== transactional-update ==== Subpackages: transactional-update-zypp-config
- Remove unused attr requires - Change bc to file requires