Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on
For more information on filing bugs please see
python-jsonschema (3.0.2 -> 3.2.0)
python-networkx (2.3 -> 2.4)
=== Details ===
==== python-jsonschema ====
Version update (3.0.2 -> 3.2.0)
- update to version 3.2.0:
* Added a format_nongpl setuptools extra, which installs only format
dependencies that are non-GPL (#619).
* be more explicit in %files section
* require python-importlib-metadata
- update to version 3.1.1:
* Temporarily revert the switch to js-regex until #611 and #612 are
- changes from version 3.1.0:
* Regular expressions throughout schemas now respect the ECMA 262
dialect, as recommended by the specification (#609).
==== python-networkx ====
Version update (2.3 -> 2.4)
- Drop incorrectly calculated dependency on python33
- Switch to using %pytest macro
- Update to version 2.4
* Remove deprecated code from 1.x
* Support for Python 3.8
* Switched to pytest for testing
* Last release to support Python 3.5
* Fifteen new fuctions, including onion decomposition and linear prufing
* Three new generators, such as a directed joint degree generator
- Add numpy-38-test.patch, to correct test failure under Python 3.8
- Update URL, upstream changed to tarballs from zipfiles.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-kubic+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-kubic+owner(a)opensuse.org