Please note that this mail was generated by a script. The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD. The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=microos&groupid=1&... https://bugzilla.opensuse.org/buglist.cgi?product=openSUSE%20Tumbleweed&...
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on bugzilla.opensuse.org. For more information on filing bugs please see https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Submitting_bug_reports Packages changed: argon2 (0.0+git20190520.62358ba -> 20190702) evolution-data-server (3.44.0 -> 3.44.1) glib2 (2.72.0 -> 2.72.1) grub2 harfbuzz (4.2.0 -> 4.2.1) icu ima-evm-utils installation-images-MicroOS (17.50 -> 17.51) libavif (0.10.0 -> 0.10.1) libhandy (1.6.1 -> 1.6.2) libjcat (0.1.10 -> 0.1.11) lilv (0.24.10 -> 0.24.12) multipath-tools pciutils (3.7.0 -> 3.8.0) python-gobject (3.42.0 -> 3.42.1) python-packaging re2
=== Details ===
==== argon2 ==== Version update (0.0+git20190520.62358ba -> 20190702)
- Fix version of package: 20171227 is the upstream version number of the package - Replaced optflags.patch with adjust-makefile.patch, the patch will now also allow to set the file permissions of installed libraries. This fixes the rpmlint error: shared-library-not-executable
==== evolution-data-server ==== Version update (3.44.0 -> 3.44.1) Subpackages: libcamel-1_2-63 libebackend-1_2-10 libebook-1_2-20 libebook-contacts-1_2-3 libecal-2_0-1 libedata-book-1_2-26 libedata-cal-2_0-1 libedataserver-1_2-26 libedataserverui-1_2-3
- Update to version 3.44.1: + Bugs fixed: - CalDAV: Free/Busy not working with Nextcloud. - EWebDAVSession: Correct extract of href Location header.
==== glib2 ==== Version update (2.72.0 -> 2.72.1) Subpackages: glib2-tools libgio-2_0-0 libglib-2_0-0 libgmodule-2_0-0 libgobject-2_0-0
- Update to version 2.72.2: + Fix building projects which use g_warning_once() with clang++. + Fix g_file_trash not deleting directories via portals backend. + A number more compiler warnings fixed for MSVC. + Fix detection of broken poll function on macOS. + Fix spawning subprocesses from GUI programs on Windows. + Bugs fixed: - #2312 gdbus-test-codegen tests leak GWeakRef objects. - #2625 g_warning_once fails to build with clang++. - #2629 g_file_trash doesn't in directories inside a sandbox. - !2495 Cleanup warnings split 6. - !2499 Various contenttype-related test fixes on win32. - !2534 gpowerprofilemonitor: Tweak wording of documentation. - !2540 Various win32 tests skip & fixes. - !2541 meson: simplify lookup of python command. - !2543 ci: Update the Fedora CI image to Fedora 34. - !2556 gdbusconnection: Use g_strv_contains(). - !2557 gdbusmethodinvocation: Fix a leak on early return path. - !2558 Move unit test on g_basename() function to glib/tests/fileutils.c. - !2559 Move tests/relation-test.c to glib/tests/relation.c. - !2560 ci: Update Coverity, mingw and Android CI images to Fedora 34. - !2563 glib: Format GDateTime ISO8601 years as %C%y. - !2564 Move test files on slices from tests/ to glib/tests/. - !2566 tests: Add more tests for GResolver response parsing. - !2573 Backport translation fixes and !2571 meson: Set BROKEN_POLL in macOS builds to glib-2-72. - !2574 Backport !2565 Revert meson: simplify lookup of python command to glib-2-72. - !2587 Backport !2583 Fix trashing sandboxed directories to glib-2-72. - !2588 Backport !2582 glib/win32: fix spawn from GUI regression to glib-2-72. - !2590 Backport !2589 tests: Don't exit gdbus-method-invocation test early on connection close to glib-2-72. - !2593 Backport !2578 atomic: Add a C++ variant of g_atomic_int_compare_and_exchange() to glib-2-72. + Translation updates.
==== grub2 ==== Subpackages: grub2-i386-pc grub2-snapper-plugin grub2-x86_64-efi
- Fix Power10 LPAR error "The partition fails to activate as partition went into invalid state" (bsc#1198714) * 0001-powerpc-do-CAS-in-a-more-compatible-way.patch
==== harfbuzz ==== Version update (4.2.0 -> 4.2.1) Subpackages: libharfbuzz-gobject0 libharfbuzz-icu0 libharfbuzz-subset0 libharfbuzz0 typelib-1_0-HarfBuzz-0_0
- Update to version 4.2.1: + Make sure hb_blob_create_from_file_or_fail() always returns nullptr in case of failure and not empty blob sometimes + Add --passthrough-tables option to hb-subset + Reinstate a pause after basic features in Khmer shaper, fixing a regression introduced in previous release + Better handling of Regional_Indicator when shaped with RTL- native scripts, reverting earlier fix that caused regressions in AAT shaping
==== icu ====
- bump library packagename to libicu71 to match the version.
==== ima-evm-utils ==== Subpackages: evmctl libimaevm3
- switch to use https urls
==== installation-images-MicroOS ==== Version update (17.50 -> 17.51)
- merge gh#openSUSE/installation-images#592 - support leap port of armv7hl (bsc#1198302) - 17.51
==== libavif ==== Version update (0.10.0 -> 0.10.1)
- update to 0.10.1: * tests/docker/build.sh: Build SVT-AV1 using cmake and ninja directly * Fix a Visual Studio 2017 compiler warning in src\reformat.c: warning C4204: nonstandard extension used: non-constant aggregate initializer * Fix the help message of avifdec: --index takes a value
==== libhandy ==== Version update (1.6.1 -> 1.6.2) Subpackages: libhandy-1-0 typelib-1_0-Handy-1_0
- Update to version 1.6.2: + Fix license in docs. + Fix a Meson error when using as a subproject. + Fix a typo in HdyStyleManager docs. + Updated translations.
==== libjcat ==== Version update (0.1.10 -> 0.1.11)
- update to 0.1.11: - Allow the user to get the runtime library version (Richard Hughes) - Fix incorrect certtool being called on macOS (Richard Hughes)
==== lilv ==== Version update (0.24.10 -> 0.24.12)
- Update to 0.24.12: * Allow connecting ports to structures in Python * Fix potential memory error when joining filesystem paths * Fix unlikely undefined behavior when saving state * Remove the need for a generated configuration header
==== multipath-tools ==== Subpackages: kpartx libmpath0
- If multipath-tools is newly installed, load dm-multipath (bsc#1196898)
==== pciutils ==== Version update (3.7.0 -> 3.8.0) Subpackages: libpci3
- Update to 3.8.0: * Filters can now match devices based on partially specified class code and also on the programming interface. * Reporting of link speeds, power limits, and virtual function tags has been updated to the current PCIe specification. * We decode the Data Object Exchange capability. * Bus mapping mode works in non-zero domains. * pci_fill_info() can fetch more fields: bridge bases, programming interface, revision, subsystem vendor and device ID, OS driver, and also parent bridge. Internally, the implementation was rewritten, significantly reducing the number of corner cases to be handled. * If the configuration space is not readable for some reason (e.g., the cfgmgr32 back-end, but also badly implemented sleep mode of some devices), lspci prints only information provided by the OS. * The Hurd back-end was greatly improved thanks to Joan Lledó. * Various minor bug fixes and improvements. * As usually, updated pci.ids to the current snapshot of the database. - Rebase pciutils-3.1.9_pkgconfig.patch - Rebase pciutils-ocloexec.patch - Rebase pciutils-endianh.patch - Drop pciutils-add-decode-support-for-RCECs.patch
==== python-gobject ==== Version update (3.42.0 -> 3.42.1) Subpackages: python38-gobject python38-gobject-Gdk python38-gobject-cairo
- Update to version 3.42.1: + Do not error out for unknown scopes. + gtk overrides: restore Gtk.ListStore.insert_with_valuesv with newer GTK4. + gtk overrides: Do not override Treeview.enable_model_drag_xx for GTK4. + Implement DynamicImporter.find_spec() to silence deprecation warning. + Some test/CI fixes.
==== python-packaging ====
- Ignore python3.6.2 since the test doesn't support it.
==== re2 ====
- Disable tests on ZSystems and RISCV - Switch build to CMake, otherwise CMake config is not installed. Required for Apache ORC and arrow, and google-or-tools. (https://github.com/google/re2/issues/304) - Run some real tests via CTest