I am pleased to announce, on behalf of SuSE's kernel teams, the first
openSUSE Kernel bug squashing day: Wednesday, July 30th 2008; that is:
as of now!
Our goals are:
- Reduce the number of (openSUSE) kernel bugs in Novell's bugzilla;
- Clean out all those ancient and no longer valid bugs;
- Identify duplicates;
- Upstream as many of the bugs (and patches) as possible;
- For the remaining bugs, help their triaging and resolution along.
- Help test and review fixes.
No bug is sacred!
Interested members from the openSUSE community are invited to join us on
, channel #opensuse-kernel
for live coordination and participation on that day; the SUSE kernel
teams will be there too, and we look forward to challenging bugs and
Team lead Kernel, SuSE Labs, Research and Development
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)
"Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes." -- Oscar Wilde
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-kernel+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse-kernel+help(a)opensuse.org