The next openSUSE KDE Team meeting will be held tomorrow,
Thursday 2nd April, at 16:00 UTC.
IMPORTANT: Note that the meetings have been moved to Thursday.
The current list of scheduled topics is:
* Packages for taglib-extras and QtScript Generator , both needed for
* Disable nepomuk/strigi for KDE Live CDs
* Disable nepomuk/strigi by default
* Default backend for nepomuk
* Howto/better integration for kde-apps.org/GHNS
* old action items
* status report
* Q&A, misc
Further items are welcome; please add them http://en.opensuse.org/KDE/Meetings
to get the time of the meeting in your time zone.
The meeting will happen in #opensuse-kde IRC channel on irc.freenode.net
You are welcome to join and participate!
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-kde+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse-kde+help(a)opensuse.org