On Monday, 17. July 2006 15:25, Philippe Andersson wrote:
SLES 10, the server edition, is said to not offer KDE
- can I expect the same level of integration of KDE in
distro as there used to be ?
- can you specify your desktop choice at installation
- if you install both desktops, can you still select
your desktop at
login time (kdm/gdm) ?
- if you install both desktops and not all users use
the same, do
applications installed at a later time get integrated in the menu
system on both ?
- is ALL of your integration work included in the SLED
or is it a matter
for Novell to only pick the bits they like ?
Dunno what you mean with "ALL integration work", but yes. :-)