On Fri, 2011-01-14 at 18:35 +0100, Frederic Crozat wrote:
- GNOME:Factory changed recently for not adding the version of the
package in the top comment "spec file for package foobar..."
- html doc should be moved to -devel package (for libzeitgeist) and main
documentation to lib package (for libzeitgeist, there is no point in creating a package just for the documentation)
- I think latest glib 2.27.90 (or a bit after, in git) got the missing
api for libzeitgeist) but maybe not exactly the one they discussed in the url you reference, so libzeitgeist might need some code changes
Ooooh, thanks for the heads-up. I found the upstream bug report and commit (bgo#606960). The Zeitgeist hackers say that they are working on a patch to fix this in libzeitgeist - to use Glib's new API for launch monitoring.
- I would probably drop the static library for libzeitgeist
Good catch - done.
- I don't think an explicit requires on gtk2 is needed for
Huh, I'm 73% sure the build service complained about that; that's why I added it. I removed it and it doesn't complain. Go figure.
Thanks for the comments, O Man With The Beautiful Name; it makes me feel much better to have experienced eyes looking at these packages.