On Tue, 2008-01-22 at 20:06 -0600, Michael Wolf wrote:
I've started updating our gnome packages again, and I'm looking for help.
Interested? You can volunteer as much or as little time as you wish. In fact, if you only updated your own favorite package and nothing else, even that would be helpful.
We're doing this work in the GNOME:UNSTABLE project in the Build Service, and we're coordinating among ourselves using Google spreadsheets (so we don't have two or more people working on the same package without knowing about it).
If you're keen, contact me off-list, and I'll set you up with access to the GNOME:UNSTABLE project and the spreadsheet.
I've made the following updates to the master template spreadsheet:
1) Removed shared-mime-info from "gnome deps" (duplicated on "external deps")
2) Removed one of two "gnome-media" entries in "apps"
3) Corrected "eok" to "eog" in "apps"
4) Corrected "gnome-lubs" to "gnome-libs" in "gnome-deps"
5) Removed one of two "gnome-doc-utils" entries in "gnome-deps"
6) Remove gst-plugins-base and gst-plugins-good in "gnome-deps", they never existed
7) Expanded gstreamer010 in "external deps" to all its main (and renamed) packages
8) Removed libgtkhtml from "gnome deps" (duplicated on "external deps")
9) Removed gecko-sharp2 from "bindings" firstname.lastname@example.org maintains this
10) Removed libgoocanvas from "external deps" - libgoocanvas3 is a subpackage of goocanvas
11) Removed librsvg from "external deps" (duplicated on "gnome deps")
12) Move dhcdbd, gsmlib, galeon, sysprof, vmware-player to obsolete (they were dropped)
13) Remove evolution-pilot, nautilus-gnome-main-menu and nautilus-eiciel, they are subpackages
14) Move gnome-panel-nld to obsolete (merged with gnome-panel)
15) Rename gaim-otr pidgin-otr and list gaim-otr on the obsolete list
16) Remove non-existent telepathy package from "external-deps"