Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug
. For more information on filing bugs please
AppStream (0.12.7 -> 0.12.10)
amarok (2.9.70git.20200131T110159~195748144f ->
gnome-characters (3.32.1 -> 3.34.0)
krb5 (1.17.1 -> 1.18)
libmypaint (1.5.0 -> 1.5.1)
perl-HTTP-Message (6.18 -> 6.22)
rubygem-rubyzip (2.0.0 -> 2.2.0)
=== Details ===
==== AppStream ====
Version update (0.12.7 -> 0.12.10)
Subpackages: AppStream-lang libAppStreamQt2 libappstream4
- Update to 0.12.10. Check the NEWS file for the complete changelog.
- Drop patches. Issues fixed upstream:
==== amarok ====
Version update (2.9.70git.20200131T110159~195748144f ->
- Update to version 2.9.70git.20200225T224218~2084224e4c:
* Fix error of Wikipedia entering in an infinite recursion of page loading
* Fix metainfo generation for Amarok applets
* Fix loading of lyrics from lyrics.wikia.com
* Removed obsolete PackagePath role from AppletModel
==== gnome-characters ====
Version update (3.32.1 -> 3.34.0)
Subpackages: gnome-characters-lang gnome-shell-search-provider-gnome-characters
- Update to version 3.34.0:
+ searchProvider: Fix deprecation fixes.
+ Improves search entry and exit behaviour.
+ Fix deprecation warnings.
+ Fix single instance application mode.
+ Snap and flatpak fixes.
==== kdevelop5 ====
Subpackages: kdevelop5-lang kdevplatform kdevplatform-lang libkdevplatform55
- Add _constraints disk 4GB PowerPC to avoid build failure ppc64
==== krb5 ====
Version update (1.17.1 -> 1.18)
Subpackages: krb5-32bit krb5-client
- Remove cruft to support distributions older than SLE 12
- Use macros where applicable
- Switch to pkgconfig style dependencies
- Upgrade to 1.18
* Remove support for single-DES encryption types.
* Change the replay cache format to be more efficient and robust.
Replay cache filenames using the new format end with ".rcache2"
* setuid programs will automatically ignore environment variables
that normally affect krb5 API functions, even if the caller does
not use krb5_init_secure_context().
* Add an "enforce_ok_as_delegate" krb5.conf relation to disable
credential forwarding during GSSAPI authentication unless the KDC
sets the ok-as-delegate bit in the service ticket.
* Use the permitted_enctypes krb5.conf setting as the default value
for default_tkt_enctypes and default_tgs_enctypes.
* Implement krb5_cc_remove_cred() for all credential cache types.
* Add the krb5_pac_get_client_info() API to get the client account
name from a PAC.
* Add KDC support for S4U2Self requests where the user is identified
by X.509 certificate. (Requires support for certificate lookup from
a third-party KDB module.)
* Remove support for an old ("draft 9") variant of PKINIT.
* Add support for Microsoft NegoEx. (Requires one or more third-party
GSS modules implementing NegoEx mechanisms.)
* Add support for "dns_canonicalize_hostname=fallback", causing
host-based principal names to be tried first without DNS
canonicalization, and again with DNS canonicalization if the
un-canonicalized server is not found.
* Expand single-component hostnames in host-based principal names
when DNS canonicalization is not used, adding the system's first DNS
search path as a suffix. Add a "qualify_shortname" krb5.conf relation
to override this suffix or disable expansion.
* Honor the transited-policy-checked ticket flag on application servers,
eliminating the requirement to configure capaths on servers in some
* The libkrb5 serialization code (used to export and import krb5 GSS
security contexts) has been simplified and made type-safe.
* The libkrb5 code for creating KRB-PRIV, KRB-SAFE, and KRB-CRED
messages has been revised to conform to current coding practices.
* The test suite has been modified to work with macOS System Integrity
* The test suite incorporates soft-pkcs11 so that PKINIT PKCS11 support
can always be tested.
- Updated patches:
- Renamed patches:
* 0001-krb5-1.12-pam.patch => 0001-ksu-pam-integration.patch
* 0003-krb5-1.12-buildconf.patch => 0003-Adjust-build-configuration.patch
* 0008-krb5-1.12-selinux-label.patch => 0007-SELinux-integration.patch
* 0009-krb5-1.9-debuginfo.patch => 0008-krb5-1.9-debuginfo.patch
- Deleted patches:
==== libmypaint ====
Version update (1.5.0 -> 1.5.1)
Subpackages: libmypaint-1_5-1 libmypaint-lang
- Update to version 1.5.1:
* mypaint-brush.c:count_dabs_to calculation changed to be
consistent with v1.3.0 / 1.4.0 when called via the old stroke
interface, and generally fixed so that there's no need for an
additional initial mypaint_brush_stroke_to call to produce a
* mypaint-brush.c: estimation of dabs per pixel reverted to the
old calculation when called via the old stroke interface.
* Fixes incorrect versions for the requirements in the
libmypaint-gegl pkg-config file (for both gegl and libmypaint)
* The openmp flags are now actually used when building with
* Translation updates.
- Drop libmypaint-gegl-pkgconfig.patch: incorporated upstream.
- Compile with openmp support by passing `--enable-openmp` to
- Build introspection bindings:
* Add BuildRequires pkgconfig(gobject-introspection-1.0) and
* Split out new packages for introspection bindings:
typelib-1_0-MyPaint-1_5 and typelib-1_0-MyPaintGegl-1_5.
==== libquicktime ====
- Build 32bit compatibility packages also for plugin libraries.
==== metis ====
- Add support for gcc8/9 building (jsc#SLE-8604).
- Build HPC master package for 'examples'.
==== perl-HTTP-Message ====
Version update (6.18 -> 6.22)
- updated to 6.22
6.22 2020-02-24 18:58:07Z
- Full release. No changes since TRIAL release 6.21
6.21 2020-02-19 14:35:09Z (TRIAL RELEASE)
- Bump Encode to latest version (3.01) (GH#129) (Olaf Alders)
- Revert #115 (GH#131) (Olaf Alders)
- Revert (GH#125) "try hard to make a usable file name" (GH#130) (Olaf
- Fix JSON request encoding examples in POD (GH#126) (Michael Schout)
6.20 2019-02-05 01:46:39Z (TRIAL RELEASE)
- Fix encoded file names when LC_ALL=C (GH#125) (Lars D?????? ???)
6.19 2019-01-16 15:17:35Z (TRIAL RELEASE)
- Add support for RFC 8187 encoded filenames (GH#115) (Zaki Mughal)
- Fix memoized _uri_canonical #121 (GH#123) (Dorian Taylor)
- Don't overwrite $@ in decodable (gh #80) (GH#118) (mschae94)
- Add support for RFC 8187 encoded filenames (GH#115) (Zaki Mughal)
==== rubygem-rubyzip ====
Version update (2.0.0 -> 2.2.0)
- Fix rpmlint complains (removing rubygem-rubyzip.rpmlintrc)
- New upstream release 2.2.0
- Add support for decompression plugin gems #427
- New upstream release 2.1.0
- Fix (at least partially) the `restore_times` and `restore_permissions`
options to `Zip::File.new`
- Previously, neither option did anything, regardless of what it was set
to. We have therefore defaulted them to `false` to preserve the current
behavior, for the time being. If you have explicitly set either to
`true`, it will now have an effect.
- Fix handling of UniversalTime (`mtime`, `atime`, `ctime`)
- Previously, `Zip::File` did not pass the options to `Zip::Entry` in some
- Note that `restore_times` in this release does nothing on Windows and
only restores `mtime`, not `atime` or `ctime`.
- Allow `Zip::File.open` to take an options hash like `Zip::File.new`
- Always print warnings with `warn`, instead of a mix of `puts` and `warn`
- Create temporary files in the system temporary directory instead of the
directory of the zip file
- Drop unused `tmpdir` requirement
- Move CI to xenial and include jruby on JDK11
- Add rubygem-rubyzip.rpmlintrc
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-factory+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-factory+owner(a)opensuse.org