Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug
. For more information on filing bugs please
bind (9.16.19 -> 9.16.20)
libjpeg-turbo (2.1.0 -> 2.1.1)
libmodulemd (2.12.1 -> 2.13.0)
libqmi (1.28.6 -> 1.28.8)
=== Details ===
==== bind ====
Version update (9.16.19 -> 9.16.20)
Subpackages: bind-doc bind-utils python3-bind
- Upgrade to 9.16.20
* An assertion failure occurred when named attempted to send a
UDP packet that exceeded the MTU size, if Response Rate
Limiting (RRL) was enabled. (CVE-2021-25218)
* Zones using KASP and inline-signed zones failed to apply
changes from the unsigned zone to the signed zone under
* "rndc reload <zonename>" could trigger a redundant reload for
an inline-signed zone whose zone file was not modified since
the last "rndc reload".
* named failed to check the opcode of responses when performing
zone refreshes, stub zone updates, and UPDATE forwarding.
* Some changes to "zone-statistics" settings were not properly
processed by "rndc reconfig".
* The "check DS" code failed to release all resources upon
named shutdown when a refresh was in progress.
* Authentication of rndc messages could fail if a "controls"
statement was configured with multiple key algorithms for
the same listener.
More changes see CHANGES in the source package.
==== ekiga ====
Subpackages: ekiga-lang ekiga-plugins-evolution
- Add python3-libxml2 as build requirement (fixes Factory build)
- Spec cleanup
==== kcalendarcore ====
- Disable lto for ppc64 builds.
==== kmod ====
Subpackages: kmod-bash-completion libkmod2
- Add ZSTD support on Tumbleweed only. Add a way to detect ZSTD.
==== libjpeg-turbo ====
Version update (2.1.0 -> 2.1.1)
Subpackages: libjpeg8 libjpeg8-32bit libturbojpeg0
- version update to 2.1.1
1. Fixed a regression introduced in 2.1.0 that caused build failures
with non-GCC-compatible compilers for Un*x/Arm platforms.
2. Fixed a regression introduced by 2.1 beta1 that prevented the
Arm 32-bit (AArch32) Neon SIMD extensions from building unless
the C compiler flags included -mfloat-abi=softfp or -mfloat-abi=hard.
3. Fixed an issue in the AArch32 Neon SIMD Huffman encoder whereby
reliance on undefined C compiler behavior led to crashes
("SIGBUS: illegal alignment") on Android systems when running
AArch32/Thumb builds of libjpeg-turbo built with recent versions
4. Added a command-line argument (-copy icc) to jpegtran that causes
it to copy only the ICC profile markers from the source file and
discard any other metadata.
5. libjpeg-turbo should now build and run on CHERI-enabled
architectures, which use capability pointers that are larger than
the size of size_t.
6. Fixed a regression introduced by 2.1 beta1 that caused a segfault
in the 64-bit SSE2 Huffman encoder when attempting to losslessly
transform a specially-crafted malformed JPEG image.
==== libmodulemd ====
Version update (2.12.1 -> 2.13.0)
- Update to 2.13.0
+ Add /data/demodularized/rpms list to modulemd and modulemd-packager
+ modulemd-validator enables you to constrain a document type with
a new "--type" option.
+ Reject invalid integers. Purely non-numeric values and negative
numbers where an unsigned type is mandated by a specification
raise a parser error now.
+ Handle a failed g_setenv() call in modulemd-validator.
+ Prevent from dereferencing a NULL pointer when reporting invalid
+ "modulemd-validator --version" command returns 0 exit code now.
==== libqmi ====
Version update (1.28.6 -> 1.28.8)
Subpackages: libqmi-glib5 libqmi-tools
- Update to version 1.28.8
- Fix CTL "Set Data Format" output TLV prerequisites.
- Fix double free in the qmiwwan based net port manager.
==== okular ====
Subpackages: okular-lang okular-spectre
- Disable lto for ppc64 builds.