Please note that this mail was generated by a script. The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD. The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&groupid=1&...
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on bugzilla.opensuse.org. For more information on filing bugs please see https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Submitting_bug_reports
Packages changed: MozillaFirefox (107.0 -> 107.0.1) SDL2 (2.26.0 -> 2.26.1) appstream-glib (0.8.1 -> 0.8.2) cepces (0.3.6 -> 0.3.7) gedit (43.1 -> 43.2) gtk3 (3.24.34 -> 3.24.35) hxtools (20221119 -> 20221120) libostree (2022.6 -> 2022.7) libxcrypt (4.4.28 -> 4.4.33) pango (1.50.11 -> 1.50.12) rav1e (0.5.1+0 -> 0.6.1+0) selinux-policy vim (9.0.0924 -> 9.0.0978) yast2 (4.5.19 -> 4.5.20) yast2-country (4.5.2 -> 4.5.3) yast2-installation (4.5.9 -> 4.5.10) yast2-network (4.5.9 -> 4.5.10) yast2-security (4.5.3 -> 4.5.4)
=== Details ===
==== MozillaFirefox ==== Version update (107.0 -> 107.0.1) Subpackages: MozillaFirefox-translations-common
- Mozilla Firefox 107.0.1: * Fix an issue with accessing some sites reliably in Private Browsing mode or Strict ETP due to anti-adblockers (bmo#1717806) * Fix an issue where Color Management was not available for some users (bmo#1799391) * Fix an issue with text overlapping in the Settings Menu for some locales (bmo#1800379) * Fix an issue where the DevTools UI is not accessible when an alert dialog is displayed (bmo#1801840)
==== SDL2 ==== Version update (2.26.0 -> 2.26.1)
- Update to release 2.26.1 * Improved audio resampling quality * Fixed crash if SDL_GetPointDisplayIndex() or SDL_GetRectDisplayIndex() are called before SDL_VideoInit()
==== appstream-glib ==== Version update (0.8.1 -> 0.8.2) Subpackages: appstream-glib-lang libappstream-glib8
- openSUSE-appstream-process: drop --enable-hidpi parameter: - -enable-hidpi now does nothing and will be removed in future versions. - Update to version 0.8.2: + asb-plugin-appdata: Never add default icons to firmware, IMs or codecs. + Tell CURL to follow http redirect for validate. + Updated translations.
==== cepces ==== Version update (0.3.6 -> 0.3.7) Subpackages: cepces-certmonger cepces-selinux python3-cepces
Release v0.3.7: - Make the openssl security level configurable
==== gedit ==== Version update (43.1 -> 43.2) Subpackages: gedit-lang python3-gedit
- Update to version 43.2: + Fix the API version, bump to 43. + Updated translations. - Change api_ver to 43, following upstreams change.
==== gtk3 ==== Version update (3.24.34 -> 3.24.35) Subpackages: gtk3-data gtk3-immodule-amharic gtk3-immodule-inuktitut gtk3-immodule-thai gtk3-immodule-tigrigna gtk3-immodule-vietnamese gtk3-immodule-xim gtk3-lang gtk3-schema gtk3-tools libgtk-3-0 typelib-1_0-Gtk-3_0
- Update to version 3.24.35: + GtkFontChooserWidget: Fix a critical. + GtkAccelLabel: Differentiate keypad keysyms in accelerators. + Input: - Recognize stylus devices as pens. - Fix problems with motion compression. + Windows: Build system improvements. + Wayland: - Fix problems with unreliable DND. - Use GLES if required. - Add support for titlebar gestures. - Refactor handling of IM client updates. - Fix cursor hotspots with scaled surfaces. - Use the xdg-activation protocol. - Load cursors on demand. - Fix cursor size on hi-dpi displays. + MacOS: Use a CVDisplayLink based frame clock. + Updated translations. - Drop upstream merged patch gtk3-gdkwayland-Update-selections-offer-before-updating-dnd.patch.
==== hxtools ==== Version update (20221119 -> 20221120) Subpackages: fd0ssh ofl
- Update to release 20221120 * vfontas and palcomp were moved to the consoleet-utils package
==== libostree ==== Version update (2022.6 -> 2022.7) Subpackages: libostree-1-1
- Update to version 2022.7: + Add API for idempotent delete operations on kernel arguments + Add API for and for handling unshare() to manipulate (otherwise) read-only sysroot + small memory leak fixes. + retry HTTP requests after receiving HTTP 500 errors + avoid rebuilding SELinux policy when creating a first deployment
==== libxcrypt ==== Version update (4.4.28 -> 4.4.33) Subpackages: libcrypt1 libcrypt1-32bit libxcrypt-devel
- Update to 4.4.33 * Fix variable name in crypt(3) for a datamember of 'struct crypt_data' * Fix -Werror=strict-overflow in lib/crypt-des.c, which is seen by GCC 12.x * Add some SHA-2 Maj() optimization in lib/alg-sha256.c * Fix -Werror=conversion in lib/alg-yescrypt-opt.c * Improvements to huge page handling in lib/alg-yescrypt-platform.c * Fix -Werror=sign-conversion in lib/alg-yescrypt-platform.c
==== pango ==== Version update (1.50.11 -> 1.50.12) Subpackages: libpango-1_0-0 libpango-1_0-0-32bit typelib-1_0-Pango-1_0
- Update to version 1.50.12: + Fix weight conversion on MacOS. + Update to Unicode 15. + Some introspection annotation fixes. + Improve PangoAttrList serialization. + Fix char offset calculatiosn in multi-paragraph layouts.
==== rav1e ==== Version update (0.5.1+0 -> 0.6.1+0)
- Update to version 0.6.1+0: * Fix the capi deps * Revert "x86: Disable 8x16 16bpc inverse transforms for SSE4.1" * inverse_transform_add: Align to dav1d EOB convention * x86: Disable 8x16 16bpc inverse transforms for SSE4.1 * CI: Fix up deploy workflow * Add C API for level. * Add level to API and CLI. * CI: Correct format of target_cpu for x86_64 in deploy workflow * Produced optimized binary versions from CI * Write level stored in sequence struct. * Bump actions/download-artifact from 2 to 3 * Bump actions/upload-artifact from 2 to 3 * Bump actions/cache from 2 to 3 * Update deps * Update cargo-c binaries url * Add Dependabot configuration for GitHub Actions updates * tests: Add three-pass encode with target bitrate * Add SIMD helpers to speed up Rust get_sad (#3050) * Replace last 16x4 and 4x16 avx2 hbd satd intrinsics with asm (#3051) * x86: Add AVX2 HBD SATD asm for 8x8-transformed blocks (#3048) * Bump minimum rustc to 1.60, required by clap 4 * Update clap to 4.0 * Remove unused regex dependency * Cleanup log level parsing * Replace actions-rs/toolchain with dtolnay/rust-toolchain * Remove action-rs/cargo * rate: Retire and separate TwoPassOutParams * rate: Estimate target quantizer on first pass * segmentation: Reset min_segment on data update * Replace AVX2 HBD SATD intrinsics with ASM, for some block sizes (#3039) * Remove arrayref dependency * Fix new clippy lints * Move v_frame to its own repository * Add scales and segment thresholds to dump_lookahead_data * Fix UB in pred_max test * Delete build.sh * bin: Admit more than 2 encoder passes * Create new speed level 8, drop level 7 * Keep the version line compatible with 0.5 * Add back shorthand for `--verbose` and `--quiet` (#3022) * Mention cargo-criterion * Bump criterion version * Update to criterion non-deprecated api * Prepare for 0.6.0 release * bin: Bring --photon-noise out from under unstable feature * Update guide on how to produce target-specific builds * CI: Deploy rav1e-ch binary tuned for modern x86_64 * build: Handle absent CARGO_CFG_TARGET_FEATURE * Calculate geometric mean for DistortionScale::inv_mean() * Convert plane-level distortion scales to fixed-point * Expand precision of DistortionScale to Q14 * Preserve intermediate precision in get_weighted_sse * Add DistortionScale::blog64() * Bump several dependencies * Remove duplicated constants * Remove aq_strength configuration * logexp: Correct integer part in blog32_q11 * logexp: Correct rounding bias in blog32_q11 * Fix new clippy lints from Rust nightly (#3006) * Use approximate binary log in Q11 for segmentation_optimize * Add polynomial approximations of a binary exponential and logarithm. * segmentation: Avoid reallocation in collect::<Box<[_]>>() * logexp: Add a fixed-point binary log in Q24 for u32 to i32 * logexp: Rewrite blog64 so that it is const * rate: Pivot to util::logexp functions * logexp: Add assertion for q57 input range * logexp: Add binary exponential in Q24 format, saturated to 47 bits. * logexp: Add conversions between 64-bit Q57 and 32-bit Q24. * logexp: Add tests for bexp64 and blog64 * logexp: Add 64-bit binary exponentiation and logarithm in Q57. * kmeans: Split k-independent inner loop into its own function * kmeans: Tidy up all but the inner loop * segmentation: Change precision of log(scale) to Q23 * Add missing code for segmentation with --tune Psnr * Derive segments by k-means of spatiotemporal scales * Add an implementation for k-means * Remove vergen and use built to provide the same information * Updating QUALITY_&_SPEED_FEATURES document in regards to libaom * Adjust chroma offsets for frame-mean spatiotemporal scale * Compute segmentation map thresholds from the offsets * Implement From<f64> for DistortionScale * Use fixed-sized array in luma/chroma pred mode counts (#2989) * Add T.35 metadata C API. * Bump console + dav1d-sys + system-deps * CI: Pull in dev packages from Ubuntu Kinetic * Implement SegmentationLevel::Full again * segmentation: Limit minimum segment to avoid lossless mode * Use spatiotemporal scales relative to frame mean * Clean up encode_partition_topdown() (#2984) * CI: Fix clippy:borrow_deref_ref warnings * CI: Fix clippy::manual_range_contains warnings * CI: Fix clippy::derive_partial_eq_without_eq warnings * Fix aarch64 satd compilation on gcc * Remove always-true if statement in encode_partition_topdown() (#2980) * Add aarch64 NEON 8-bit SATD assembly for 4x4-transformed block sizes (#2972) * Retune constants for ssim_boost * Add enhanced version info * Add T.35 metadata support. ... changelog too long, skipping 243 lines ... * CI: Move to Debian Unstable for aom and dav1d
==== selinux-policy ==== Subpackages: selinux-policy-targeted
- Add fix_irqbalance.patch: support netlink socket operations (bsc#1205434) - Drop fix_irqbalance.patch: superseded by upstream
==== vim ==== Version update (9.0.0924 -> 9.0.0978) Subpackages: gvim vim-data vim-data-common
-Updated to version 9.0.0978, fixes the following problems * The first termcap entry of a builtin termcap is not used. * Two conditions are always false. * Coverity warns for not using return value of dict_add(). * Coverity warns for using a NULL pointer. * Using Ruby LDFLAGS may cause build problems. * Build failure with tiny version. (Tony Mechelynck) * Cannot debug the Kitty keyboard protocol with TermDebug. * Oblivion files are not recognized. * Kitty shows "already at oldest change" on startup. * Various code formatting issues. * When using dash it may not be recognize as filetype "sh". * Wrong type for "isunnamed" returned by getreginfo(). * Forked repositories send out useless email. * Still using simplified mappings when using the kitty keyboard protocol. * Crash when typing a letter in a terminal window. (Shane-XB-Qian) * CI failures in sound dummy. * Workflow Description Language files are not recognized. * Pretending to go out of Insert mode when Esc is received has side effects. * 'cursorline' causes virtual text highlight to continue. * Failures in the cursorline test. * CI: Error in Coverity flow is not reported. * Invalid memory access in substitute with function that goes to another file. * 'ttyfast' is set for arbitrary terminals. * Crash when unletting a variable while listing variables. * The pattern "_s\zs" matches at EOL. * Trying every character position for a match is inefficient. * Eclipse preference files are not recognized. * Part of making search more efficient is missing. * Cannot detect whether modifyOtherKeys is enabled. * Libvterm does not support the XTQMODKEYS request. * Terminal tests fail when using key with modifier. * Tests fail without the terminal feature. * Messages test is flaky. * Error when using the "File Settings / Text Width" menu. * Error when using the "Tools / Spelling / Find More Languages" menu. * Using deletebufline() may jump to another window. * Virtual text below cannot be placed below empty lines. * Function name does not match autocmd event name. * Status line of other window not redrawn when dragging it when 'splitkeep' is set to "screen". * Using one window for executing autocommands is insufficient. * Some compilers don't allow a declaration after a label. * Leaking memory from autocmd windows. * GUI mouse event test is a bit flaky. * Matchparen highlight is not updated when switching buffers. * Coverity warns for uninitialized variable. * Escape sequences not recognized without the termresponse feature. * Build failure on some systems. * Kitty keyboard protocol key not decoded when it has an unsupported modifier, such as NumLock. * Even when Esc is encoded a timeout is used. * Virtual text below an empty line is misplaced when 'number' is set.
==== yast2 ==== Version update (4.5.19 -> 4.5.20) Subpackages: yast2-logs
- ArchFilter: Add new class to allow unified definition of hardware architecture filter. The main use case is to read arch specific configuration in various configuration files like control.xml or d-installer.yml (gh#yast/d-installer#279) - 4.5.20
==== yast2-country ==== Version update (4.5.2 -> 4.5.3) Subpackages: yast2-country-data
- Update language cache when selecting new language to ensure that always the correct language translations are used in the license translations selection combo box on the next wizard page (bsc#1204845, bsc#1193009) - 4.5.3
==== yast2-installation ==== Version update (4.5.9 -> 4.5.10)
- Fix hash vs keyword arguments in RSpec expectations (bsc#1204871) - 4.5.10
==== yast2-network ==== Version update (4.5.9 -> 4.5.10)
- Fix hash vs keyword arguments in RSpec expectations (bsc#1204871) - 4.5.10
==== yast2-security ==== Version update (4.5.3 -> 4.5.4)
- Fixed wrong steps count causing a crash during saving (bsc#1205918) - 4.5.4