Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug
. For more information on filing bugs please
autoyast2 (4.3.31 -> 4.3.32)
python-cryptography (2.9.2 -> 3.0)
python-reportlab (3.5.44 -> 3.5.46)
python-requests (2.23.0 -> 2.24.0)
python-simplejson (3.17.0 -> 3.17.2)
python-sphinxcontrib-websupport (1.2.1 -> 1.2.3)
python-zope.component (4.6.1 -> 4.6.2)
yast2-packager (4.3.5 -> 4.3.6)
=== Details ===
==== autoyast2 ====
Version update (4.3.31 -> 4.3.32)
- Do not report profile validation errors multiple times if the
errors are the same already reported and accepted (bsc#1173091)
- Adapted doc: Calling of post-partitioning scripts moved from
dropped inst_autoimage to inst_kickoff (bsc#1140711).
==== filesystem ====
- Remove /selinux (obsoleted by /sys/fs/selinux)
==== python-cryptography ====
Version update (2.9.2 -> 3.0)
- update to 3.0
- refreshed disable-uneven-sizes-tests.patch and skip_openssl_memleak_test.patch
* Removed support for passing an Extension instance
to from_issuer_subject_key_identifier(), as per our deprecation policy.
* Support for LibreSSL 2.7.x, 2.8.x, and 2.9.0 has been removed
* Dropped support for macOS 10.9, macOS users must upgrade to 10.10 or newer.
* RSA generate_private_key() no longer accepts public_exponent values except
65537 and 3 (the latter for legacy purposes).
* X.509 certificate parsing now enforces that the version field contains
a valid value, rather than deferring this check until version is accessed.
* Deprecated support for Python 2
* Added support for OpenSSH serialization format for ec, ed25519, rsa and dsa
private keys: load_ssh_private_key() for loading and OpenSSH for writing.
* Added support for OpenSSH certificates to load_ssh_public_key().
* Added encrypt_at_time() and decrypt_at_time() to Fernet.
* Added support for the SubjectInformationAccess X.509 extension.
* Added support for parsing SignedCertificateTimestamps in OCSP responses.
* Added support for parsing attributes in certificate signing requests via
* Added support for encoding attributes in certificate signing requests via
* On OpenSSL 1.1.1d and higher cryptography now uses OpenSSL?s built-in CSPRNG
instead of its own OS random engine because these versions of OpenSSL properly reseed
* Added initial support for creating PKCS12 files with
==== python-networkx ====
- gh#networkx/networkx#4012 networkx-pr4012-use-mpl.patch
new matplotlib removed keyword argument 'warn' for mpl.use()
==== python-reportlab ====
Version update (3.5.44 -> 3.5.46)
- Update to 3.5.46
* micro changes to normalDate
* fix warnings about is not (detected in python 3.8b4)
* implement PR #59 bug fix
* add recursive ttf searching
* sync with rlextra
* fix Barchart axis crossing issue
==== python-requests ====
Version update (2.23.0 -> 2.24.0)
- remove patch pr_5251-pytest5.patch, not needed anymore.
- update to version 2.24.0:
- pyOpenSSL TLS implementation is now only used if Python
either doesn't have an `ssl` module or doesn't support
SNI. Previously pyOpenSSL was unconditionally used if available.
This applies even if pyOpenSSL is installed via the
`requests[security]` extra (#5443)
- Redirect resolution should now only occur when
`allow_redirects` is True. (#5492)
- No longer perform unnecessary Content-Length calculation for
requests that won't use it. (#5496)
==== python-simplejson ====
Version update (3.17.0 -> 3.17.2)
- update to 3.17.2
- use pytest as testrunner
==== python-sphinxcontrib-websupport ====
Version update (1.2.1 -> 1.2.3)
- version update to 1.2.3
* #43: doctreedir argument has been ignored on initialize app
* Stop to use sphinx.util.pycompat:htmlescape
==== python-zope.component ====
Version update (4.6.1 -> 4.6.2)
- update to version 4.6.2
* Improve the documentation, both published and in docstrings.
==== yast2-packager ====
Version update (4.3.5 -> 4.3.6)
- AY: Calling of post-partitioning scripts moved from dropped
inst_autoimage to inst_kickoff (bsc#1140711).
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-factory+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-factory+owner(a)opensuse.org