Am Dienstag, 5. April 2016, 11:19:16 schrieb Silviu Marin-Caea:
I checked now for "inode/mount-point",
it's not "Super User", it's just
"Dolphin" %u and everything works as it should.
Yes, it's just "Dolphin" now, when everything works. (though as I wrote,
corresponding mimetype is rather "inode/directory", not "inode/mount-
But it probably was set differently when you had the problem.
There were general problems with incorrect default file associations (related
to a glib2 update) in Tumbleweed around the time you asked this...
See e.g. http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-factory/2016-03/msg00006.html
And they should be fixed by now.
Of course I do not know whether this really was your problem, but IMHO it
would surely sound like it.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-factory+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-factory+owner(a)opensuse.org