Please note that this mail was generated by a script. The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD. The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&groupid=1&...
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on bugzilla.opensuse.org. For more information on filing bugs please see https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Submitting_bug_reports
Packages changed: 389-ds (2.3.2~git53.a01e230 -> 2.4.0~git0.87efeb2) dnsmasq firewalld (1.3.1 -> 1.3.2) gnome-mahjongg gstreamer-plugins-bad libxml2 libxml2-python numactl (126.96.36.199.g01a39cb -> 188.8.131.52.g693fee1) plymouth selinux-policy (20230420 -> 20230425) texlive-specs-n xbitmaps zxing-cpp
=== Details ===
==== 389-ds ==== Version update (2.3.2~git53.a01e230 -> 2.4.0~git0.87efeb2) Subpackages: lib389 libsvrcore0
- Update to version 2.4.0~git0.87efeb2: * Bump version to 2.4.0 * Issue 5156 - RFE that implement slapi_memberof (#5694) * Issue 5734 - RFE - Exclude pwdFailureTime and ContextCSN (#5735) * Issue 5726 - ns-slapd crashing in ldbm_back_upgradednformat (#5727) * Issue 4758 - Add tests for WebUI * Issue 5718 - Memory leak in connection table (#5719) * Issue 5705 - Add config parameter to close client conns on failed bind (#5712) * Issue 4758 - Add tests for WebUI * Issue 5643 - Memory leak in entryrdn during delete (#5717) * Issue 5714 - UI - fix typo, db settings, log settings, and LDAP editor paginations
==== dnsmasq ====
- bsc#1209358, CVE-2023-28450, dnsmasq-CVE-2023-28450.patch: default maximum EDNS.0 UDP packet size should be 1232
==== firewalld ==== Version update (1.3.1 -> 1.3.2) Subpackages: firewalld-bash-completion firewalld-lang firewalld-zsh-completion python3-firewall
- update to 1.3.2: * test(container): add centos9-stream (b7bb3d0) * test(functions): iptables: normalize protocols to numeric values (33a1b16) * test(functions): ip6tables: normalize opt field output (eeac39c)
==== gnome-mahjongg ==== Subpackages: gnome-mahjongg-lang
- Redownload 26.patch from upstream, changed since it is now checked-in upstream, and we added pre check-in. However this leads to a need for rebase, do so, and no longer link to the patch upstream in spec. - Re-generate fix-new-cairo-select-tile.patch against the 3.38.3 sources - Add fix-new-cairo-select-tile.patch: Fix selecting a tile since cairo 1.17.8. Cairo 1.17.8 includes a fix for out of range coordinates which exposed a problem with the values used to translate the context in GameView.find_tile() (boo#1209827). https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-mahjongg/-/merge_requests/35
==== gstreamer-plugins-bad ==== Subpackages: gstreamer-plugins-bad-lang libgstadaptivedemux-1_0-0 libgstbadaudio-1_0-0 libgstbasecamerabinsrc-1_0-0 libgstcodecparsers-1_0-0 libgstcodecs-1_0-0 libgstcuda-1_0-0 libgstisoff-1_0-0 libgstmpegts-1_0-0 libgstphotography-1_0-0 libgstplay-1_0-0 libgstplayer-1_0-0 libgstsctp-1_0-0 libgsttranscoder-1_0-0 libgsturidownloader-1_0-0 libgstva-1_0-0 libgstvulkan-1_0-0 libgstwayland-1_0-0 libgstwebrtc-1_0-0 libgstwebrtcnice-1_0-0
- Add missing plugin in build_orig part of spec, BuildRequires already in place, just missing the built plugin in file section.
==== libxml2 ==== Subpackages: libxml2-2 libxml2-tools
- Remove unneeded dependency (bsc#1209918).
==== libxml2-python ====
- Remove unneeded dependency (bsc#1209918).
==== numactl ==== Version update (184.108.40.206.g01a39cb -> 220.127.116.11.g693fee1) Subpackages: libnuma1
- Update to version 18.104.22.168.g693fee1: * fix typo * Add fuzzer for OSS-Fuzz integration * numactl.c: Fix merging of neighboring pages' policies in dump_shm * memhog: Update memhog usage * feat: Add minimum permissions to makefile.yml * feat: Add minimum permissions to cut-release.yml * feat: Add minimum permissions to codeql.yml - jsc#PED-3367 - Remove unneeded defattr(root,root) statements from spec file from dmueller - Replace deletion of *.la files with a more general version from dmueller - Update to version 22.214.171.124.gc09fefd: * numactl.c: Remove unused variable * shm.c: Replace stat64/fstat64/ftruncate64mmap64 with normal functions * configure: Check for largefile support * numastat: Update system hugepages memory info from sysfs/node/hugepages directory * numastat: statistical errors occur when huge pages is used * fix wrong nodemask_sz when CONFIG_NODES_SHIFT is less than 5 * libnuma: clear errno at the end of numa_init * numastat: Add SwapCached to list of known fields in meminfo * numastat: Add SecPageTables to list of known fields in meminfo * numastat: Add ShadowCallStack to list of known fields in meminfo * numastat: Add FileHugePages/FilePmdMapped to list of known fields in meminfo * numactl: 'numactl --length=xxx --shm xxx -px' doesn't work * numactl: Fix shm verfiy for preferred policy * link with -latomic if needed (again ...) * Release numactl 2.0.16 * add cut-release github workflow (#142) * when preferred_many is not supported, fall back to preferred will report error. * fix the memory leak of numa_preferred api * build: Refactor autotools setup to store version in separate file * Revert "numademo: fix error on 32bit system"
==== plymouth ==== Subpackages: libply-splash-core5 libply-splash-graphics5 libply5 plymouth-dracut plymouth-lang plymouth-plugin-label plymouth-plugin-two-step plymouth-scripts plymouth-theme-bgrt plymouth-theme-spinner
- Update plymouth.spec: Change bootup terminal to default to satisfy Nvidia proprietary driver (bsc#1208726).
==== selinux-policy ==== Version update (20230420 -> 20230425) Subpackages: selinux-policy-targeted
- Update to version 20230425: * Remove unneeded manage_dirs_pattern for lastlog_t (bsc#1210461) * Add policy for wtmpdb (bsc#1210717) - Update to version 20230425: * Add support for lastlog2 (bsc#1210461) * allow the chrony client to use unallocated ttys (bsc#1210672)
==== texlive-specs-n ====
- Map the upstream license fdl tag to newer GFDL-1.3.or-later (bsc#1210680)
==== xbitmaps ====
- Fix license tag to X11.
==== zxing-cpp ====
- Drop support for building on SLE12.