Please note that this mail was generated by a script. The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD. The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&groupid=1&...
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on bugzilla.opensuse.org. For more information on filing bugs please see https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Submitting_bug_reports
Packages changed: PackageKit evolution-data-server file-roller gdk-pixbuf man-pages-ja os-prober (1.78 -> 1.79) parted (3.3 -> 3.4) python-mailman
=== Details ===
==== PackageKit ==== Subpackages: PackageKit-backend-zypp PackageKit-gstreamer-plugin PackageKit-gtk3-module PackageKit-lang libpackagekit-glib2-18 typelib-1_0-PackageKitGlib-1_0
- Drop upstream merged patches on SLE and Leap 15.4: + PackageKit-CVE-2020-16121.patch
==== evolution-data-server ==== Subpackages: evolution-data-server-lang libcamel-1_2-62 libebackend-1_2-10 libebook-1_2-20 libebook-contacts-1_2-3 libecal-2_0-1 libedata-book-1_2-26 libedata-cal-2_0-1 libedataserver-1_2-26 libedataserverui-1_2-3
- Drop CVE-2020-16117.patch on SLE and Leap 15.4: fixed upstream (glgo#GNOME/evolution-data-server#189)
==== file-roller ==== Subpackages: file-roller-lang
- Drop 0001-Fix-use-after-free-in-error-message-reporting.patch on SLE and Leap 15.4: fixed upstream. - Add 0001-Fix-use-after-free-in-error-message-reporting.patch: Prevent segmentation fault while displaying error message from libarchive. (glgo#GNOME/file-roller!48, bsc#1186435)
==== gdk-pixbuf ==== Subpackages: gdk-pixbuf-lang gdk-pixbuf-query-loaders gdk-pixbuf-query-loaders-32bit gdk-pixbuf-thumbnailer libgdk_pixbuf-2_0-0 libgdk_pixbuf-2_0-0-32bit typelib-1_0-GdkPixbuf-2_0
- Drop gdk-pixbuf-bsc1180393-CVE-2020-29385.patch on SLE and Leap 15.4: fixed upstream.
==== man-pages-ja ====
- Remove conflicting cdparanoia manpage - update SPEC file
==== os-prober ==== Version update (1.78 -> 1.79)
- Update to 1.79: * Add mount dependency (Closes: #934713) - Use download_files source service to download source files which is specified in the spec file * _service - Disable debug messages by default (bsc#1101735) * os-prober-disable-debug.patch
==== parted ==== Version update (3.3 -> 3.4) Subpackages: libparted0 parted-lang
- update to version 3.4: * Add new partition type flags chromeos_kernel and bls_boot. * Add support for the F2FS filesystem. refreshed patches: - dummy-bootcode-only-for-x86.patch - parted-fix-resizepart-and-rm-command.patch - parted-type.patch - parted-wipeaix.patch - tests-adapt-to-SUSE.patch removed patches: - parted-fix-end_input-usage.patch - parted-resize-alias-to-resizepart.patch
==== python-mailman ====
- Add support-click-8-0.patch: * Lightly rebased from upstream to support click 8.0 - Add support-sqlalchemy-1-4.patch: * Support running with SQLAlchemy 1.4