Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug
. For more information on filing bugs please
urlscan (0.9.4 -> 0.9.5)
=== Details ===
==== iagno ====
- Add iagno-add-missing-posix.patch: Fix build with new vala.
==== urlscan ====
Version update (0.9.4 -> 0.9.5)
- Update to version 0.9.5
* Change shebang to specifically call python3
* Add --width flag to change displayed width. Closes #92.
* Update tlds and copyright dates
* Remove workaround for fixed python webbrowser bug (#94)
* Add -R option to reverse URL/context output. Closes #90
* Add --single option to quit after opening/copying first link.
* Support wl-clipboard. Resolve #88.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-factory+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-factory+owner(a)opensuse.org