Please note that this mail was generated by a script. The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD. The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&groupid=1&...
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on bugzilla.opensuse.org. For more information on filing bugs please see https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Submitting_bug_reports
Packages changed: audacity (3.0.2 -> 3.0.4) gnome-desktop (40.3 -> 40.4) gstreamer-plugins-libav mobile-broadband-provider-info (20201225 -> 20210805) ncurses (6.2.20210724 -> 6.2.20210814) publicsuffix (20210804 -> 20210823) pulseaudio rubygem-bundler (2.2.21 -> 2.2.24) rubygem-listen (3.6.0 -> 3.7.0) rubygem-nokogiri (1.11.7 -> 1.12.3) smartmontools unrar_wrapper
=== Details ===
==== audacity ==== Version update (3.0.2 -> 3.0.4) Subpackages: audacity-lang
- Update to version 3.0.4 - Add git patches: 0001-Adds-an-option-to-disable-Conan.patch, 0001-Scope-libraries-required-by-the-optional-features.patch 0001-Fixes-wxwidgets-fixup-script.patch - Added patch adapted from git, Fixes-GCC11-compatibility.patch - Removed obsolete patches, audacity-remove-wx-test.patch and b4b5cc8.patch - Upstream changes: * This is a hotfix release that fixes a bug with envelope points, which could multiply uncontrollably and cause Audacity to crash. * In particular: [#1476]: Envelope points are multiplied when using Filter Curve EQ or Graphic EQ [#1477]: Filter Curve EQ will crash if there is an envelope point outside of the selection * This fix re-introduces an earlier, but way less destructive bug: bugzilla 208 / #1500: Some effects delete Envelope Control Points or do not move them when timeline changes * Other than that, this release is identical to Version 3.0.3.
==== gnome-desktop ==== Version update (40.3 -> 40.4) Subpackages: gnome-desktop-lang gnome-version libgnome-desktop-3-19 libgnome-desktop-3_0-common typelib-1_0-GnomeDesktop-3_0
- Update to version 40.4: + No changes.
==== gstreamer-plugins-libav ====
- Update add-gpl-option.patch: the proper language to be used is cpp, not c++; fixes build with meson 0.59.
==== mobile-broadband-provider-info ==== Version update (20201225 -> 20210805)
- Update to version 20210805: * release: bump version to 20210805 * au: add new Aldi Mobile provider * Include information for voicemail on AT&T USA * Include Visual Voicemail Settings for T-Mobile USA * Expand DTD to include information for Visual Voicemail * Revert "us: change Visual Voicemail number for T-Mobile USA" * by: fix MNC for "life:)" Belarus provider * us: change Visual Voicemail number for T-Mobile USA * de: add coments about different APN of Deutsche Telekom * de: telekom: Add apn for business IoT plan * de: add APNs for T-Mobile(Telekom) provider * mz: add 'default' APN in Movitel provider * fi: add DNA MMS APN * nl: add new Simpel provider - Rebase mobile-broadband-provider-info-tmobile-reorder.patch.
==== ncurses ==== Version update (6.2.20210724 -> 6.2.20210814) Subpackages: libncurses6 ncurses-utils terminfo terminfo-base terminfo-iterm terminfo-screen
- Add ncurses patch 20210814 + add workaround for broken pcre2 package in Debian 10, from xterm #369. - Correct offsets of patch ncurses-6.2.dif - Add ncurses patch 20210807 + ignore "--dynamic-linker" option in generated pkg/config files, adapted from "distr1" patch. + add CF_SHARED_OPTS case for Haiku, from patch in haikuports. - Correct offsets of patch ncurses-6.2.dif - Add ncurses patch 20210731 + add extensions in xterm+tmux and ecma+strikeout to ms-terminal, but cancel the non-working Cr and Ms capabilities -TD + add foot and foot-direct -TD - Correct offsets of patch ncurses-6.2.dif
==== publicsuffix ==== Version update (20210804 -> 20210823)
- Update to version 20210823: * Adding Ellucian subdomains (#1387) * add ecommerce-shop.pl (#1373) * add homesklep.pl domain (#1372) * Updating .ve (Venezuela) entries and contact (#1397) * Add clerk.app and clerkstage.app (#1389) * util: gTLD data autopull updates for 2021-08-19T15:13:51 UTC (#1396) * Add Smoove private domain (#1351) * Update CONTRIBUTING.md sort sort sort guidelines * util: gTLD data autopull updates for 2021-08-05T15:14:19 UTC (#1391) * DEL whole nymnom section due to mass atrophy (#1392)
==== pulseaudio ==== Subpackages: libpulse-mainloop-glib0 libpulse0 pulseaudio-bash-completion pulseaudio-gdm-hooks pulseaudio-lang pulseaudio-module-bluetooth pulseaudio-module-gsettings pulseaudio-module-x11 pulseaudio-module-zeroconf pulseaudio-utils pulseaudio-zsh-completion
- Drop SDL_AUDIODRIVER override, as SDL already prefers PA as default; this also fixes the recent breakage with SDL2 (bsc#1189778)
==== rubygem-bundler ==== Version update (2.2.21 -> 2.2.24)
updated to version 2.2.24 see installed CHANGELOG.md [#] 2.2.24 (July 15, 2021) [#]# Bug fixes: - Fix development gem unintentionally removed on an edge case [#4751](https://github.com/rubygems/rubygems/pull/4751) - Fix dangling empty plugin hooks [#4755](https://github.com/rubygems/rubygems/pull/4755) - Fix `bundle plugin install --help` showing `bundle install`'s help [#4756](https://github.com/rubygems/rubygems/pull/4756) - Make sure `bundle check` shows uniq missing gems [#4749](https://github.com/rubygems/rubygems/pull/4749) [#]# Performance: - Slightly speed up `bundler/setup` [#4750](https://github.com/rubygems/rubygems/pull/4750) [#] 2.2.23 (July 9, 2021) [#]# Enhancements: - Fix `bundle install` on truffleruby selecting incorrect variant for `sorbet-static` gem [#4625](https://github.com/rubygems/rubygems/pull/4625) - Spare meaningless warning on read-only bundle invocations [#4724](https://github.com/rubygems/rubygems/pull/4724) [#]# Bug fixes: - Fix incorrect warning about duplicated gems in the Gemfile [#4732](https://github.com/rubygems/rubygems/pull/4732) - Fix `bundle plugin install foo` crashing [#4734](https://github.com/rubygems/rubygems/pull/4734) [#] 2.2.22 (July 6, 2021) [#]# Enhancements: - Never downgrade indirect dependencies when running `bundle update` [#4713](https://github.com/rubygems/rubygems/pull/4713) - Fix `getaddrinfo` errors not treated as fatal on non darwin platforms [#4703](https://github.com/rubygems/rubygems/pull/4703) [#]# Bug fixes: - Fix `bundle update <gem>` sometimes hanging and `bundle lock --update` not being able to update an insecure lockfile to the new format if it requires downgrades [#4652](https://github.com/rubygems/rubygems/pull/4652) - Fix edge case combination of DSL methods and duplicated sources causing gems to not be found [#4711](https://github.com/rubygems/rubygems/pull/4711) - Fix `bundle doctor` crashing when finding a broken symlink [#4707](https://github.com/rubygems/rubygems/pull/4707) - Fix incorrect re-resolve edge case [#4700](https://github.com/rubygems/rubygems/pull/4700) - Fix some gems being unintentionally locked under multiple lockfile sections [#4701](https://github.com/rubygems/rubygems/pull/4701) - Fix `--conservative` flag unexpectedly updating indirect dependencies [#4692](https://github.com/rubygems/rubygems/pull/4692)
==== rubygem-listen ==== Version update (3.6.0 -> 3.7.0) Subpackages: ruby2.7-rubygem-listen ruby3.0-rubygem-listen
- updated to version 3.7.0 * issue #509: raise Listen::Error::INotifyMaxWatchesExceeded rather than abort (#545) @ColinDKelley * Plumb Silencer.new and use it #542 spec (#544) @ColinDKelley * fix: Avoid scanning and building entries for silenced directories (#542) @ElMassimo
==== rubygem-nokogiri ==== Version update (1.11.7 -> 1.12.3) Subpackages: ruby2.7-rubygem-nokogiri ruby3.0-rubygem-nokogiri
- updated to version 1.12.3 [#]## Fixed * [CRuby] Fix compilation of libgumbo on older systems with versions of GCC that give errors on C99-isms. Affected systems include RHEL6, RHEL7, and SLES12. [[#2302](https://github.com/sparklemotion/nokogiri/issues/2302)] [#]# 1.12.2 / 2021-08-04 [#]## Fixed * [CRuby] Ensure that C extension files in non-native gem installations are loaded using `require` and rely on `$LOAD_PATH` instead of using `require_relative`. This issue only exists when deleting shared libraries that exist outside the extensions directory, something users occasionally do to conserve disk space. [[#2300](https://github.com/sparklemotion/nokogiri/issues/2300)] [#]# 1.12.1 / 2021-08-03 [#]## Fixed * [CRuby] Fix compilation of libgumbo on BSD systems by avoiding GNU-isms. [[#2298](https://github.com/sparklemotion/nokogiri/issues/2298)] [#]# 1.12.0 / 2021-08-02 [#]## Notable Addition: HTML5 Support (CRuby only) __HTML5 support__ has been added (to CRuby only) by merging [Nokogumbo](https://github.com/rubys/nokogumbo) into Nokogiri. The Nokogumbo public API has been preserved, so this functionality is available under the `Nokogiri::HTML5` namespace. [[#2204](https://github.com/sparklemotion/nokogiri/issues/2204)] Please note that HTML5 support is not available for JRuby in this version. However, we feel it is important to think about JRuby and we hope to work on this in the future. If you're interested in helping with HTML5 support on JRuby, please reach out to the maintainers by commenting on issue [#2227](https://github.com/sparklemotion/nokogiri/issues/2227). Many thanks to Sam Ruby, Steve Checkoway, and Craig Barnes for creating and maintaining Nokogumbo and supporting the Gumbo HTML5 parser. They're now Nokogiri core contributors with all the powers and privileges pertaining thereto. ? [#]## Notable Change: `Nokogiri::HTML4` module and namespace `Nokogiri::HTML` has been renamed to `Nokogiri::HTML4`, and `Nokogiri::HTML` is aliased to preserve backwards-compatibility. `Nokogiri::HTML` and `Nokogiri::HTML4` parse methods still use libxml2's (or NekoHTML's) HTML4 parser in the v1.12 release series. Take special note that if you rely on the class name of an object in your code, objects will now report a class of `Nokogiri::HTML4::Foo` where they previously reported `Nokogiri::HTML::Foo`. Instead of relying on the string returned by `Object#class`, prefer `Class#===` or `Object#is_a?` or `Object#instance_of?`. Future releases of Nokogiri may deprecate `HTML` methods or otherwise change this behavior, so please start using `HTML4` in place of `HTML`. [#]## Added * [CRuby] `Nokogiri::VERSION_INFO["libxslt"]["datetime_enabled"]` is a new boolean value which describes whether libxslt (or, more properly, libexslt) has compiled-in datetime support. This generally going to be `true`, but some distros ship without this support (e.g., some mingw UCRT-based packages, see https://github.com/msys2/MINGW-packages/pull/8957). See [#2272](https://github.com/sparklemotion/nokogiri/issues/2272) for more details. [#]## Changed * Introduce a new constant, `Nokogiri::XML::ParseOptions::DEFAULT_XSLT`, which adds the libxslt-preferred options of `NOENT | DTDLOAD | DTDATTR | NOCDATA` to `ParseOptions::DEFAULT_XML`. * `Nokogiri.XSLT` parses stylesheets using `ParseOptions::DEFAULT_XSLT`, which should make some edge-case XSL transformations match libxslt's default behavior. [[#1940](https://github.com/sparklemotion/nokogiri/issues/1940)] [#]## Fixed * [CRuby] Namespaced attributes are handled properly when their parent node is reparented into another document. Previously, the namespace may have gotten dropped. [[#2228](https://github.com/sparklemotion/nokogiri/issues/2228)] * [CRuby] Reparented nodes no longer inherit their parent's namespace. Previously, a node without a namespace was forced to adopt its parent's namespace. [[#1712](https://github.com/sparklemotion/nokogiri/issues/1712), [#425](https://github.com/sparklemotion/nokogiri/issues/425)] [#]## Improved * [CRuby] Speed up (slightly) the compile time of packaged libraries `libiconv`, `libxml2`, and `libxslt` by using autoconf's `--disable-dependency-tracking` option. ("ruby" platform gem only.) [#]## Deprecated * Deprecating Nokogumbo's `Nokogiri::HTML5.get`. This method will be removed in a future version of Nokogiri. [#]## Dependencies * [CRuby] Upgrade mini_portile2 dependency from `~> 2.5.0` to `~> 2.6.1`. ("ruby" platform gem only.)
==== smartmontools ====
- smartmontools-drivedb_h-update.sh: Fix update needed logic. - Add smartmontools-drivedb.h, the latest version from the upstream branch RELEASE_7_2_DRIVEDB.
==== unrar_wrapper ====
- %check: do not use setup.py test