Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug
. For more information on filing bugs please
binutils (2.34 -> 2.35)
perl-IO-Tty (1.14 -> 1.15)
rpm-config-SUSE (0.g60 -> 0.g64)
=== Details ===
==== binutils ====
Version update (2.34 -> 2.35)
Subpackages: libctf-nobfd0 libctf0
- Update binutils-2.35-branch.diff.gz to commit 23f268a0:
* Add xBPF target
* Fix various problems with DWARF 5 support in gas
- Toolchain module update for SLE15 [jsc#ECO-2373]
- Includes changes that were SLE-only in binutils-add-z15-name.diff
for [bsc#1160590, jsc#SLE-7903 aka jsc#SLE-7464]
- Add binutils-2.35-branch.diff.gz: it includes fix for
nm -B for objects compiled with -flto and -fcommon.
- Add binutils-revert-nm-symversion.diff to be compatible with old
output of nm relied on in scripts.
- Add binutils-fix-abierrormsg.diff to work around an eager (new)
error message occuring without inputs and as-needed (affects
- Update to binutils 2.35:
* The asseembler can now produce DWARF-5 format line number tables.
* Readelf now has a "lint" mode to enable extra checks of the files it is
* Readelf will now display "[...]" when it has to truncate a symbol name.
The old behaviour - of displaying as many characters as possible, up to
the 80 column limit - can be restored by the use of the --silent-truncation
* The linker can now produce a dependency file listing the inputs that it
has processed, much like the -M -MP option supported by the compiler.
- Regenerate add-ulp-section.diff with -p1 due to a fuzzing issue.
- Remove binutils-2.34-branch.diff.gz.
- Regenerate binutils-build-as-needed.diff due to a fuzzing issue.
- Regenerate binutils-fix-invalid-op-errata.diff as one hunk was upstreamed.
- Remove upstreamed patch binutils-pr25593.diff.
- Regenerate unit-at-a-time.patch due to a fuzzing issue.
- Regenerate binutils-revert-plt32-in-branches.diff.
==== perl-IO-Tty ====
Version update (1.14 -> 1.15)
- updated to 1.15
2020-10-03 Todd Rinaldo <toddr(a)cpan.org> 1.15
* Skip winsize test on Solaris and QNX NTO
* Make function tests more robust
* Work around a header name collission on util.h. This is breaking on recent OSX
==== rpm-config-SUSE ====
Version update (0.g60 -> 0.g64)
- Update to version 0.g64:
* Define a global %_firmwaredir
* macros.obs: remove unused macros
==== shadow ====
- Change again useradd.local script to let it work even for system
accounts and work together with SELinux (bsc#1178296)
- Change patch useradd-script.patch to support the four arguments
used by the useradd.local script (bsc#1178296)
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-factory+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-factory+owner(a)opensuse.org