Please note that this mail was generated by a script. The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD. The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&groupid=1&...
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on bugzilla.opensuse.org. For more information on filing bugs please see https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Submitting_bug_reports
Packages changed: aws-cli (1.20.7 -> 1.21.6) cpio epiphany findutils gnome-chess (41.0 -> 41.1) gnome-remote-desktop (41.0 -> 41.1) gthumb ibus-sunpinyin python-evtx tar wicked (0.6.66 -> 0.6.67)
=== Details ===
==== aws-cli ==== Version update (1.20.7 -> 1.21.6)
- Update to version 1.21.6 + For detailed changes see https://github.com/aws/aws-cli/blob/1.21.6/CHANGELOG.rst - Relax upper version dependency for python-docutils in Requires - Update Requires in spec file from setup.py - Update to version 1.20.32 + For detailed changes see https://github.com/aws/aws-cli/blob/1.20.32/CHANGELOG.rst - Fix rpmlint warnings + use defattr for default permissions + mark zsh completion file as a config file - Use github download url as a Source0 - Update Requires in spec file from setup.py
==== cpio ==== Subpackages: cpio-lang cpio-mt
- Update keyring
==== epiphany ==== Subpackages: epiphany-lang gnome-shell-search-provider-epiphany
- Stop passing option distributor_name=openSUSE to meson, no longer used nor recognized. - Drop pkgconfig(libportal) BuildRequires, and pass libportal=disabled to meson, we are not building a flatpak, so no need for libportal. - Drop epiphany-rpmlintrc, no longer needed. - Update Supplements to current standard.
==== findutils ==== Subpackages: findutils-lang
- gnulib-port-year2038-to-glibc-2.34.patch: Add patch to avoid build failure regarding 64-bit time_t on i586 with glibc-2.34. - findutils.spec: Reference it, and add BR:automake and run 'autoreconf'. While at it, remove obsolete condition for suse_version 1100. - findutils-xautofs.patch: Refresh.
==== gnome-chess ==== Version update (41.0 -> 41.1) Subpackages: gnome-chess-lang
- Update to version 41.1: + Fix Exec= line in desktop file.
==== gnome-remote-desktop ==== Version update (41.0 -> 41.1) Subpackages: gnome-remote-desktop-lang
- Update to version 41.1: + vnc-pipewire-stream: Take frame data from pending frame, when needed + rdp-pipewire-stream: Take frame data from pending frame, when needed + rdp/rdpgfx: Unref surface serial after looking up surface context + rdp-graphics-pipeline: Fix small style issue + rdp-fuse-clipboard: - Fix potential race when accessing FuseFile path - Fix small style issue + clipboard-rdp: Always check return value of ConvertFromUnicode + session-rdp: Only signal GCond, when all encode jobs are complete
==== gthumb ==== Subpackages: gthumb-lang
- Stop passing tracing=false and documentation=true to meson, no longer needed.
==== ibus-sunpinyin ====
- Fix ibus-sunpinyin-setup can not launch.
==== python-evtx ====
- Use libalternatives instead of update-alternatives.
==== tar ==== Subpackages: tar-lang tar-rmt
- tests-skip-time01-on-32bit-time_t.patch: Add patch to skip test 'tests/time01.at' on platforms with 32-bit time_t for now. - tar.spec: Reference it. (%check): Output the testsuite.log in case the testsuite failed.
==== wicked ==== Version update (0.6.66 -> 0.6.67) Subpackages: wicked-service
- dbus: config files in /usr shouldn't be marked as config in spec - version 0.6.67 - dbus: install bus config in /usr (bsc#1183407,jsc#SLE-9750) - logging: log reaped sub-process command and as debug, not error - ifstatus: Don't show link as "up" without RUNNING flag set - firewalld: Make the zone assignment permanent (boo#1189560) - fsm: cleanup and improve ifconfig and ifpolicy access utils - dbus: cleanup the dbus-service.h file and unused property makros - cleanup: applied code-spell run typo corrections - dracut: initial fixes and improved option handling (boo#1182227)