Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug
. For more information on filing bugs please
python-scipy (1.5.4 -> 1.6.0)
python-zope.interface (5.1.0 -> 5.2.0)
squid (4.13 -> 4.14)
=== Details ===
==== python-networkx ====
- Disable python36 build for good. Next up is SciPy 1.6.0 dropping
Python 3.6 because of NEP 29.
- Mark the doc package files as doc.
==== python-scipy ====
Version update (1.5.4 -> 1.6.0)
- NEP 29: Last minorversion bump deprecated Python 3.6
- Fix hpc setup for coinstallable python3 flavors, needs
- Update to 1.6.0:
* scipy.ndimage improvements: Fixes and ehancements to boundary extension
modes for interpolation functions. Support for complex-valued inputs
in many filtering and interpolation functions. New grid_mode option
for scipy.ndimage.zoom to enable results consistent with scikit-image?s rescale.
* scipy.optimize.linprog has fast, new methods for large, sparse
problems from the HiGHS library.
* scipy.stats improvements including new distributions, a new test,
and enhancements to existing distributions and tests
* scipy.special now has improved support for 64-bit LAPACK backend
* scipy.odr now has support for 64-bit integer BLAS
* scipy.odr.ODR has gained an optional overwrite argument so that
existing files may be overwritten.
* scipy.cluster.hierarchy.DisjointSet has been added for incremental
* scipy.cluster.hierarchy.dendrogram return value now also includes
leaf color information in leaves_color_list.
* scipy.interpolate.interp1d has a new method nearest-up, similar to
the existing method nearest but rounds half-integers up instead of down.
* scipy.ndimage.convolve, scipy.ndimage.correlate and their 1d counterparts
now accept both complex-valued images and/or complex-valued filter kernels.
All convolution-based filters also now accept complex-valued inputs
* scipy.optimize.linprog has fast, new methods for large, sparse problems
from the HiGHS C++ library
* scipy.optimize.quadratic_assignment has been added for approximate solution of
the quadratic assignment problem.
* scipy.optimize.linear_sum_assignment now has a substantially reduced
overhead for small cost matrix sizes
* scipy.optimize.least_squares has improved performance when the user
provides the jacobian as a sparse jacobian already in csr_matrix format
* scipy.signal.gammatone has been added to design FIR or IIR filters that
model the human auditory system.
* scipy.signal.iircomb has been added to design IIR peaking/notching
comb filters that can boost/attenuate a frequency from a signal.
* scipy.signal.sosfilt performance has been improved to avoid some
previously- observed slowdowns
* scipy.signal.windows.taylor has been added?the Taylor window function
is commonly used in radar digital signal processing
* scipy.signal.gauss_spline now supports list type input for consistency
with other related SciPy functions
* scipy.signal.correlation_lags has been added to allow calculation of
the lag/ displacement indices array for 1D cross-correlation.
==== python-zope.interface ====
Version update (5.1.0 -> 5.2.0)
- Don't switch off python36 build, half of python-* packages depend on it.
- Update to version 5.2.0
* Add documentation section ``Persistency and Equality``
* Create arm64 wheels.
* Add support for Python 3.9.
- Fix build on tumbleweed
==== squid ====
Version update (4.13 -> 4.14)
- update to 4.14:
- Regression Fix: support for non-lowercase Transfer-Encoding value
- Regression Fix: cachemgr.cgi wrong 403 response to authenticated menu URIs
- Bug 5076: WCCP Security Info incorrect
- Bug 5073: Compile error: index was not declared in this scope
- Bug 5065: url_rewrite_program documentation update
- Bug 3074 pt2: improved handling of URI paths implicit '/'
- Fix transactions exceeding client_lifetime logged as _ABORTED