Please note that this mail was generated by a script. The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD. The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&groupid=1&...
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on bugzilla.opensuse.org. For more information on filing bugs please see https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Submitting_bug_reports
Packages changed: libaccounts-qt5 (1.15 -> 1.16) mozilla-nss patterns-xfce protobuf rdma-core (23.1 -> 25.1) xfce4-branding-openSUSE
=== Details ===
==== libaccounts-qt5 ==== Version update (1.15 -> 1.16)
- Update to 1.16 * Use nullptr instead of 0 to suppress modern compiler warning * Stop using deprecated API * Add method to retrieve service-type descriptions * Add method to retrieve service descriptions - Run spec-cleaner
==== mozilla-nss ==== Subpackages: libfreebl3 libfreebl3-hmac libsoftokn3 libsoftokn3-hmac mozilla-nss-certs mozilla-nss-tools
- Small packaging cleanup
==== patterns-xfce ==== Subpackages: patterns-xfce-xfce patterns-xfce-xfce_basis patterns-xfce-xfce_laptop patterns-xfce-xfce_office
- Removed xfce4-splash-branding-openSUSE - Removed obsolete BuildRoot
==== protobuf ==== Subpackages: libprotobuf-lite20 libprotobuf20
- Package also the protobuf-bom pom file
==== rdma-core ==== Version update (23.1 -> 25.1) Subpackages: libibverbs libibverbs1 libmlx4-1 libmlx5-1 librdmacm1
- Update to rdma-core v25.1 - No release notes available - Add rdma-core-rpmlintrc to hide non applicable rpmlint warnings
==== xfce4-branding-openSUSE ==== Subpackages: exo-branding-openSUSE libgarcon-branding-openSUSE libxfce4ui-branding-openSUSE openSUSE-xfce-icon-theme thunar-volman-branding-openSUSE xfce4-notifyd-branding-openSUSE xfce4-panel-branding-openSUSE xfce4-power-manager-branding-openSUSE xfce4-session-branding-openSUSE xfce4-settings-branding-openSUSE xfdesktop-branding-openSUSE xfwm4-branding-openSUSE
- Removed Requires: xfce4-splash-branding-openSUSE - Removed obsolete macros - Changed %doc COPYING to %license
On 04/10/2019 06.01, Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD. The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
For a more complete diff see: https://github.com/bmwiedemann/openSUSE/compare/20190930..20191002
I changed tags to be done 23:00 UTC each day. This was exact enough to catch all 6 changed DVD packages. And the tagging code is really simple now https://github.com/bmwiedemann/openSUSE/blob/master/scripts/tagrelease