Please note that this mail was generated by a script. The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD. The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&groupid=1&...
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on bugzilla.opensuse.org. For more information on filing bugs please see https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Submitting_bug_reports
Packages changed: kexec-tools libstorage-ng (4.5.61 -> 4.5.62) makedumpfile (1.7.1 -> 1.7.2) python-cryptography (38.0.4 -> 39.0.0) subversion
=== Details ===
==== kexec-tools ====
- Replace transitional %usrmerged macro with regular version check (boo#1206798)
==== libstorage-ng ==== Version update (4.5.61 -> 4.5.62) Subpackages: libstorage-ng-lang libstorage-ng-ruby libstorage-ng1
- Translated using Weblate (Macedonian) (bsc#1149754) - 4.5.62
==== makedumpfile ==== Version update (1.7.1 -> 1.7.2)
- update to 1.7.2: * LoongArch64 architecture support * Support kernels up to v6.0 (x86_64)
==== python-cryptography ==== Version update (38.0.4 -> 39.0.0)
- update to 39.0.0: * **BACKWARDS INCOMPATIBLE:** Support for OpenSSL 1.1.0 has been removed. Users on older version of OpenSSL will need to upgrade. * **BACKWARDS INCOMPATIBLE:** Dropped support for LibreSSL < 3.5. The new minimum LibreSSL version is 3.5.0. Going forward our policy is to support versions of LibreSSL that are available in versions of OpenBSD that are still receiving security support. * **BACKWARDS INCOMPATIBLE:** Removed the ``encode_point`` and ``from_encoded_point`` methods on :class:`~cryptography.hazmat.primitives.asymmetric.ec.EllipticCurvePublicNumbers`, which had been deprecated for several years. :meth:`~cryptography.hazmat.primitives.asymmetric.ec.EllipticCurvePublicKey.public_bytes` and :meth:`~cryptography.hazmat.primitives.asymmetric.ec.EllipticCurvePublicKey.from_encoded_point` should be used instead. * **BACKWARDS INCOMPATIBLE:** Support for using MD5 or SHA1 in :class:`~cryptography.x509.CertificateBuilder`, other X.509 builders, and PKCS7 has been removed. * **ANNOUNCEMENT:** The next version of ``cryptography`` (40.0) will change the way we link OpenSSL. This will only impact users who build ``cryptography`` from source (i.e., not from a ``wheel``), and specify their own version of OpenSSL. For those users, the ``CFLAGS``, ``LDFLAGS``, ``INCLUDE``, ``LIB``, and ``CRYPTOGRAPHY_SUPPRESS_LINK_FLAGS`` environment variables will no longer be respected. Instead, users will need to configure their builds `as documented here`_. * Added support for disabling the legacy provider in OpenSSL 3.0.x * Added support for disabling RSA key validation checks when loading RSA keys via ~cryptography.hazmat.primitives.serialization.load_pem_private_key ~cryptography.hazmat.primitives.serialization.load_der_private_key ~cryptography.hazmat.primitives.asymmetric.rsa.RSAPrivateNumbers.private_key * Added support for creating OCSP requests with precomputed hashes using :meth:`~cryptography.x509.ocsp.OCSPRequestBuilder.add_certificate_by_hash`. * Added support for loading multiple PEM-encoded X.509 certificates from a single input via :func:`~cryptography.x509.load_pem_x509_certificates`.
==== subversion ==== Subpackages: libsvn_auth_gnome_keyring-1-0 libsvn_auth_kwallet-1-0 subversion-bash-completion subversion-perl subversion-server subversion-tools
- add ruby32-fixes.patch (https://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1904472)