Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug
. For more information on filing bugs please
autoyast2 (4.4.12 -> 4.4.13)
rubygem-childprocess (4.0.0 -> 4.1.0)
tuned (2.15.0+git.1618526018.e828fa8 -> 2.15.0+git.1625694366.bc3f737)
=== Details ===
==== autoyast2 ====
Version update (4.4.12 -> 4.4.13)
- Add run-erb option to check-profile command.
- Avoid to crash when rendering ERB profiles fails.
- Related to bsc#1177123.
==== inn ====
- Switch BuildRequires to python3-devel, to build using Python 3.
==== nvme-cli ====
- install bash-completion file in correct directory
- recommend bash-completion
==== rubygem-childprocess ====
Version update (4.0.0 -> 4.1.0)
updated to version 4.1.0
see installed CHANGELOG.md
[#]## Version 4.1.0 / 2021-06-08
* [#170](https://github.com/enkessler/childprocess/pull/170): Update gem homepage to use
* [#177](https://github.com/enkessler/childprocess/pull/177): Add ARM64-macos support
==== tuned ====
Version update (2.15.0+git.1618526018.e828fa8 -> 2.15.0+git.1625694366.bc3f737)
- Update to version 2.15.0+git.1625694366.bc3f737:
* bootloader: support for systems that don't have grub installed
* Removing depedency on python-decorator package.
* Adding support for rpm-ostree system to bootloader plugin.
* profiles: drop sched_ tuning where appropriate
* scheduler: abstract sched_ and numa_ knobs
* realtime-virtual-*: Set irqaffinity through kernel command line
* After error while switching profiles attribute _active_profiles is not changed back.
That causes issues with wrong signals (and also more issues with restart after etc)
- Enhance _service file