Please note that this mail was generated by a script. The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD. The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&groupid=1&...
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on bugzilla.opensuse.org. For more information on filing bugs please see https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Submitting_bug_reports
Packages changed: createrepo_c (0.16.0 -> 0.17.3) diffutils libselinux libsepol libslirp (4.6.0 -> 4.6.1+7) m4 netcfg nodejs16 (16.4.1 -> 16.5.0) openblas_pthreads (0.3.16 -> 0.3.17) python-Pygments (2.7.4 -> 2.9.0) python-setuptools (57.0.0 -> 57.4.0) redis (6.2.4 -> 6.2.5) solid yast2-control-center (4.4.0 -> 4.4.1) yast2-iscsi-client (4.4.1 -> 4.4.2) yast2-ruby-bindings (4.4.1 -> 4.4.2) yast2-users (4.4.4 -> 4.4.5)
=== Details ===
==== createrepo_c ==== Version update (0.16.0 -> 0.17.3) Subpackages: libcreaterepo_c0 python3-createrepo_c
- Update to 0.17.3 + Remove distutils which are deprecated in python3.10 + Fix segmentation fault when taking str() of closed file + Use pkg-config for rpm libraries instead of custom code + Drop Python 2 support + Never leave behind .repodata lock on exit
==== diffutils ==== Subpackages: diffutils-lang
- gnulib-c-stack.patch: c-stack: stop using SIGSTKSZ
==== libselinux ==== Subpackages: libselinux1 libselinux1-32bit selinux-tools
- Add missing libselinux-utils Provides to selinux-tools so that %selinux_requires works
==== libsepol ====
- Fix heap-based buffer over-read in ebitmap_match_any (CVE-2021-36087, 1187928. Added CVE-2021-36087.patch
==== libslirp ==== Version update (4.6.0 -> 4.6.1+7)
- Update to version 4.6.1+7: * Haiku: proper path to resolv.conf for DNS server * Fix for Haiku * dhcp: Always send DHCP_OPT_LEN bytes in options - Commit _servicedata to fix changelogs - Don't include .git in source archive, not needed - Run set_version together with obs_scm - Update to version 4.6.1: * Release v4.6.1 * Fix "DHCP broken in libslirp v4.6.0"
==== m4 ====
- gnulib-c-stack.patch: c-stack: stop using SIGSTKSZ
==== netcfg ====
- Add localhost.localdomain fallback hostname used by NetworkManager (bsc#1177835).
==== nodejs16 ==== Version update (16.4.1 -> 16.5.0) Subpackages: npm16
- legacy_python.patch: fix building with python 3.4 in SLE-12 - Update to 16.5.0: * deps: upgrade npm to 7.19.1 * fs: allow empty string for temp directory prefix * Node.js now exposes an experimental implementation of the Web Streams API
==== openblas_pthreads ==== Version update (0.3.16 -> 0.3.17)
- Update to version 0.3.17 - Fixes regressions introduced in 0.3.16 See https://github.com/xianyi/OpenBLAS/releases/tag/v0.3.17 for the complete changelog.
==== python-Pygments ==== Version update (2.7.4 -> 2.9.0)
- Update to 2.9.0: - This time the list of changes is truly too long, take a look at https://github.com/pygments/pygments/blob/master/CHANGES.
==== python-setuptools ==== Version update (57.0.0 -> 57.4.0)
- update to version 57.4.0: * Changes + #2722: Added support for SETUPTOOLS_EXT_SUFFIX environment variable to override the suffix normally detected from the sysconfig module. - changes from version 57.3.0: * Changes + #2465: Documentation is now published using the Furo theme. - changes from version 57.2.0: * Changes + #2724: Added detection of Windows ARM64 build environments using the VSCMD_ARG_TGT_ARCH environment variable. - changes from version 57.1.0: * Changes + #2692: Globs are now sorted in 'license_files' restoring reproducibility by eliminating variance from disk order. + #2714: Update to distutils at pypa/distutils@e2627b7. + #2715: Removed reliance on deprecated ssl.match_hostname by removing the ssl support. Now any index operations rely on the native SSL implementation. * Documentation changes + #2604: Revamped the backward/cross tool compatibility section to remove some confusion. Add some examples and the version since when entry_points are supported in declarative configuration. Tried to make the reading flow a bit leaner, gather some informations that were a bit dispersed.
==== redis ==== Version update (6.2.4 -> 6.2.5)
- redis 6.2.5: * CVE-2021-32761: Fix integer overflow in BITFIELD on 32-bit boo#1188598 * Change reply type for ZPOPMAX/MIN with count in RESP3 to nested array * Was using a flat array like in RESP2 instead of a nested array like ZRANGE does. * Fix reply type for HRANDFIELD and ZRANDMEMBER when key is missing * Was using a null array instead of an empty array * Fix reply type for ZRANGESTORE when source key is missing * Was using an empty array like ZRANGE instead of 0 (used in the STORE variant) * redis-cli cluster import command may issue wrong MIGRATE command, sending COPY instead of REPLACE (#8945) * redis-cli --rdb fixes when using "-" to write to stdout * redis-cli support for RESP3 set type in CSV and RAW output * ad Module API for getting current command name * Fix RM_StringTruncate when newlen is 0 * Fix CLIENT UNBLOCK crashing modules without timeout callback * Further developer visible bug fixes
==== solid ==== Subpackages: libKF5Solid5 libKF5Solid5-lang solid-imports solid-tools
- Add libmount to BuildRequires to enable support for bind mounts - Add upstream patch 0001-Use-qstrcmp-instead-of-strcmp.patch to fix potential crashes in dolphin and plasmashell with libmount support enabled in Solid
==== yast2-control-center ==== Version update (4.4.0 -> 4.4.1) Subpackages: yast2-control-center-qt
- Run clients with nohup to avoid signal error messages when the control center is closed before than the client window (bsc#1154854). - 4.4.1
==== yast2-iscsi-client ==== Version update (4.4.1 -> 4.4.2)
- Add iscsi support for qedi/qede offload cards (bsc#1188139, bsc#1187958). - 4.4.2
==== yast2-ruby-bindings ==== Version update (4.4.1 -> 4.4.2)
- Avoid IO exception when the stderr was closed. This could happen when the parent process was killed, see bsc#1154854. - 4.4.2
==== yast2-users ==== Version update (4.4.4 -> 4.4.5)
- Do not rewrite authorized_keys unless it is needed (bsc#1188361). - 4.4.5