Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug
. For more information on filing bugs please
flatpak-builder (1.0.11 -> 1.0.12)
inih (52 -> 53)
mutt (2.0.5 -> 2.0.6)
ncurses (6.2.20210130 -> 6.2.20210313)
ovmf (202011 -> 202102)
transactional-update (3.2.0 -> 3.2.2)
xtables-addons (3.17_k5.11.6_1 -> 3.18_k5.11.6_1)
=== Details ===
==== bison ====
- move COPYING file into licenses subdirectory
==== cronie ====
- refresh spec files (move license to licensedir)
==== flatpak-builder ====
Version update (1.0.11 -> 1.0.12)
- Update to version 1.0.12.
* Make --run work if manifest has --metadata in build-finish.
* Don't try to extract git submodules if they were disabled.
==== inih ====
Version update (52 -> 53)
- Update to version 53
* Add architecture ppc64le to travis build (#122)
* enable distro settings by default (#125)
* meson: optionally depend on c++ (#124)
* meson: add static compile args to inih_dep (#126)
==== libvirt ====
Subpackages: libvirt-bash-completion libvirt-client libvirt-daemon
libvirt-daemon-driver-interface libvirt-daemon-driver-libxl libvirt-daemon-driver-lxc
libvirt-daemon-driver-network libvirt-daemon-driver-nodedev libvirt-daemon-driver-nwfilter
libvirt-daemon-driver-qemu libvirt-daemon-driver-secret libvirt-daemon-driver-storage
libvirt-daemon-driver-storage-rbd libvirt-daemon-driver-storage-scsi libvirt-daemon-lxc
libvirt-daemon-qemu libvirt-daemon-xen libvirt-libs
- virtlockd, virtlogd: Fix exec-restart
- Replace libxl-default-pcistub-name.patch with upstream variant
==== libwpd ====
- Add patch to fix build with GCC11 (boo#1181873)
==== mutt ====
Version update (2.0.5 -> 2.0.6)
Subpackages: mutt-doc mutt-lang
- mutt 2.0.6:
* Fix problems with hook processors
* Fix pattern compilation error for ~( !~>(~P) )
* Fix contrib/markdown2html crash
* Fix yesorno prompt for autocrypt account creation
* Correctly handle CTRL-G on remaining background_edit sessions
- remove self-obsoletion on muttssl, last use in 2000.
==== ncurses ====
Version update (6.2.20210130 -> 6.2.20210313)
Subpackages: libncurses6 ncurses-utils terminfo terminfo-base terminfo-iterm
- New package ncurses-tests which includes examples and tests
- Include bash script cursescheck for ASC and REP capabilities
- Add ncurses patch 20210313
+ improve configure CF_LD_SEARCHPATH macro used for ncurses*-config and
".pc" files, from dialog changes.
+ reduce dependency of math-library in test programs.
+ minor fixes for test_tparm.c (cf: 20210306)
+ mention "ncurses" prefix in curses_version() manpage (report by
- Only libpcre2 for ncurses ABI 6
- Make linker script for ABI 6 check for needed libpcre2
- Add ncurses patch 20210306
+ improved test/test_parm.c, by limiting the tests to capabilities
that might have parameters or padding, and combined with tputs test.
+ improve discussion of padding versus tparm and tputs in
+ update portability note for FreeBSD in man/tput.1
- Add ncurses patch 20210227
+ modify tic/infocmp to eliminate unnecessary "\" to escape ":" in
+ add check in tic for duplicate "use=" clauses.
- Add ncurses patch 20210220
+ improve tic warning when oc/op do not mention SGR 39/49 for xterm
compatible XT flag.
+ revert change to lib_addch.c in waddch_literal() from 20210130, since
the followup fix in PutCharLR() actually corrects the problem while
this change causes too-early filling/wrapping (report by Johannes
+ add/use vt220+pcedit and vt220+vtedit -TD
+ add scrt/securecrt and absolute -TD
+ add nel to xterm-new, though supported since X11R5 -TD
+ add/use xterm+nofkeys -TD
+ move use of ecma+italics from xterm-basic to xterm+nofkeys -TD
- Port patch ncurses-6.2.dif mainly terminfo.src
- Add ncurses patch 20210213
+ add test/back_ground.c, to exercise the wide-character background
+ add a check in _nc_build_wch() in case the background character is a
wide-character, rather than a new part of a multibyte character.
+ improve tracemunch's coverage of form/menu/panel libraries.
+ improve tracemunch's checking/reporting the type for the first
parameter, e.g., "WINDOW*" rather than "#1".
- For (lib)pcre2 support the devel package has to require this
- Add ncurses patch 20210206
+ provide for wide-characters as background character in wbkgrnd
(report/testcase by Anton Vidovic)
+ add name for Fedora's pcre2 to configure check for "--with-pcre2"
option, from xterm #363 -TD
+ modify adjustment in PutCharLR to restore the cursor position before
writing to the lower-right corner, rather than decrementing the
cursor column, in case it was a double-width character (cf: 20210130).
==== open-iscsi ====
Subpackages: iscsiuio libopeniscsiusr0_2_0
- Updated to latest upstream 2.1.4 as 2.1.4-suse, which contains
these changes not already present:
* Enable iscsi.service asynchronous logins, cleanup services
* libopeniscsiusr: dont error loudly if a session isn't found when
working through iscsi_sessions_get()
* libopeniscsiusr: skip over removed sessions
* libopeniscsiusr: fix error messages
* Avoid hardcoding pkg-config to fix cross build
* Fix iscsistart login issue when target is delayed.
==== ovmf ====
Version update (202011 -> 202102)
Subpackages: qemu-ovmf-x86_64 qemu-uefi-aarch64
- Update to edk2-stable202102
* ArmVirtPkg: support extra pci root bridges (pxb)
* SEV Encrypted Boot for Ovmf (remote attestation)
* virtio-fs driver for OvmfPkg and ArmVirtPkg
* Apply SEV-ES mitigations for encryption bit position and MMIO
* Add Core CI support for StandaloneMmPkg
* Update LZMA module to LZMA SDK latest version 19.00
* Port open source JSON library (jansson)
* add file buffering to the UEFI shell's COMP command
* Shell: pathname / filename sorting
* Extend support of peripheral x64 MM_STANDALONE drivers
* BaseTools: Convert the Split tool from C language to Python
* ArmPkg: Add Universal/Smbios
* Move to Pip based Basetools python
* Add support for use of FF-A callsw
- Drop upstreamed patches:
==== transactional-update ====
Version update (3.2.0 -> 3.2.2)
Subpackages: dracut-transactional-update libtukit0 transactional-update-zypp-config tukit
- Version 3.2.2
- Don't skip patches with rebootSuggested flag [bsc#1183442]
- Version 3.2.1
- t-u: Forward --quiet option to tukit
- Regression: Add /opt as bind mount into update environment
- Remove output indicators of the called command to not tamper
the result line
- Fix /etc syncing with --drop-if-no-change
- Requires inotify-tool to have --drop-if-no-change available
==== xtables-addons ====
Version update (3.17_k5.11.6_1 -> 3.18_k5.11.6_1)
- Update to release 3.18
* Fix ARM 32-bit build failure