Please note that this mail was generated by a script. The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD. The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&groupid=1&...
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on bugzilla.opensuse.org. For more information on filing bugs please see https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Submitting_bug_reports
Packages changed: MozillaFirefox (66.0.4 -> 66.0.5) elfutils libosinfo (1.4.0 -> 1.5.0) osinfo-db (20190319 -> 20190504) pam procinfo python-semanage shadow
=== Details ===
==== MozillaFirefox ==== Version update (66.0.4 -> 66.0.5) Subpackages: MozillaFirefox-translations-common
- Mozilla Firefox 66.0.5 * Fixed: Further improvements to re-enable web extensions which had been disabled for users with a master password set (bmo#1549249)
==== elfutils ==== Subpackages: elfutils-lang libasm1 libdw1 libebl-plugins libelf-devel libelf1
- Add gcc9-tests-Don-t-printf-a-known-NULL-symname.patch in order to fix boo#1120864.
==== libosinfo ==== Version update (1.4.0 -> 1.5.0) Subpackages: libosinfo-1_0-0 libosinfo-lang typelib-1_0-Libosinfo-1_0
- Update to version 1.5.0 Changes in this release include: * Add API to get an OS from OsinfoTrees & OsinfoImages * Add API to set an OS to OsinfoTrees & OsinfoImages * Add API to get the OS variants from OsinfoTrees & OsinfoImages * Add API to set the installation URL to a OsinfoInstallConfig * Add API to get all short-ids from an OsinfoProduct * Improve OsinfoLoader in order to fully support multiple short-ids values on an OsinfoProduct * Improve osinfo-detect tool's help wording * Improve osinfo-detect tool, making it aware of OsinfoTree's OS variants * Fix the loading of the architecture value of OsinfoImages * Fix usage of application id on media detection * Accept "all" as a valid fallback architecture for OsinfoTrees & OsinfoMedias * Improve treeinfo check by checking for both ".treeinfo" and "treeinfo" files * Explicitly set GVFS as a requirement in the project spec file * Move osinfo-db related tests to osinfo-db project - Drop 0001-media-Fix-usage-of-application-id.patch 0002-loader-Properly-load-the-arch-value-for-images.patch
==== osinfo-db ==== Version update (20190319 -> 20190504)
- Update database to version 20190504 osinfo-db-20190504.tar.xz - Drop add-opensuse-leap-15.1-support.patch - Add support for sle12sp5 add-sle12sp5-support.patch
==== pam ==== Subpackages: pam-32bit pam-devel pam-doc
- Add virtual symbols for login.defs compatibility (bsc#1121197). - Add login.defs safety check pam-login_defs-check.sh (bsc#1121197).
==== procinfo ====
- Modernize old variables. Drop author list from description.
==== python-semanage ====
- Disable LTO (boo#1133280).
==== shadow ====
- Split shadow-login_defs.patch hunks to its logical components (bsc#1121197): * shadow-login_defs-unused-by-pam.patch * shadow-login_defs-comments.patch * shadow-login_defs-util-linux.patch * shadow-login_defs-suse.patch * Move appropriate hunks to chkname-regex.patch and encryption_method_nis.patch * Remove GROUPADD_CMD that is not supported (bsc#1121197#c14). - Split getdef-new-defs.patch hunks to its logical components (bsc#1121197): * encryption_method_nis.patch * chkname-regex.patch * shadow-util-linux.patch Add support for login: ALWAYS_SET_PATH and LOGIN_PLAIN_PROMPT. * useradd-script.patch, userdel-script.patch * Remove duplicated definitions of MOTD_FILE and ENV_PATH. - Add shadow-login_defs-unused-check.sh to allow verification of login.defs variable usage (bsc#1121197). - Add virtual symbols for login.defs compatibility (bsc#1121197).