Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug
. For more information on filing bugs please
libreoffice (188.8.131.52.beta2 -> 184.108.40.206)
libvirt (6.5.0 -> 6.6.0)
perl-Mojolicious (8.57 -> 8.58)
php7 (7.4.8 -> 7.4.9)
python-cffi (1.14.0 -> 1.14.1)
python-dnspython (1.16.0 -> 2.0.0)
python-libvirt-python (6.5.0 -> 6.6.0)
python-pymongo (3.10.1 -> 3.11.0)
python-pysmbc (1.0.19 -> 1.0.22)
python-reno (3.0.1 -> 3.1.0)
transactional-update (2.23 -> 2.24.1)
yast2-isns (4.2.0 -> 4.3.0)
=== Details ===
==== libreoffice ====
Version update (220.127.116.11.beta2 -> 18.104.22.168)
Subpackages: libreoffice-base libreoffice-base-drivers-firebird libreoffice-calc
libreoffice-draw libreoffice-filters-optional libreoffice-gnome libreoffice-gtk3
libreoffice-icon-themes libreoffice-impress libreoffice-l10n-cs libreoffice-l10n-da
libreoffice-l10n-de libreoffice-l10n-el libreoffice-l10n-en libreoffice-l10n-en_GB
libreoffice-l10n-es libreoffice-l10n-fr libreoffice-l10n-hu libreoffice-l10n-it
libreoffice-l10n-ja libreoffice-l10n-pl libreoffice-l10n-pt_BR libreoffice-l10n-ru
libreoffice-l10n-zh_CN libreoffice-l10n-zh_TW libreoffice-mailmerge libreoffice-math
libreoffice-pyuno libreoffice-qt5 libreoffice-writer libreofficekit
- Update to 22.214.171.124:
* Final stable release for 7.0.0 version
- Update to 126.96.36.199:
* RC2 7.0 series update
- Update to 188.8.131.52:
* RC1 7.0 series containing many additional fixes
- Remove merged patches:
- Also contains fixes for bsc#1155141 and bsc#1136234
==== libvirt ====
Version update (6.5.0 -> 6.6.0)
Subpackages: libvirt-bash-completion libvirt-client libvirt-daemon
libvirt-daemon-driver-interface libvirt-daemon-driver-libxl libvirt-daemon-driver-lxc
libvirt-daemon-driver-network libvirt-daemon-driver-nodedev libvirt-daemon-driver-nwfilter
libvirt-daemon-driver-qemu libvirt-daemon-driver-secret libvirt-daemon-driver-storage
libvirt-daemon-driver-storage-scsi libvirt-daemon-lxc libvirt-daemon-qemu
- Update to libvirt 6.6.0
- Many incremental improvements and bug fixes, see
==== perl-Mojolicious ====
Version update (8.57 -> 8.58)
- updated to 8.58
- Improved app and lite_app generators to use templates with subroutine signatures.
- Updated all documentation to use subroutine signatures. (kiwiroy)
==== php7 ====
Version update (7.4.8 -> 7.4.9)
Subpackages: apache2-mod_php7 php7-ctype php7-dom php7-gd php7-gettext php7-iconv
php7-json php7-mbstring php7-mysql php7-pdo php7-sqlite php7-tokenizer php7-xmlreader
- updated to 7.4.9: This is a security release which also contains
several bug fixes. See https://www.php.net/ChangeLog-7.php#7.4.9
==== python-cffi ====
Version update (1.14.0 -> 1.14.1)
- update to 1.14.1:
* CFFI source code is now hosted on Heptapod.
* Improved support for typedef int my_array_t[...]; with an explicit dot-dot-dot in API
mode (issue #453)
* Windows (32 and 64 bits): multiple fixes for ABI-mode call to functions that return a
* Experimental support for MacOS 11 on aarch64.
* and a few other minor changes and bug fixes.
==== python-dnspython ====
Version update (1.16.0 -> 2.0.0)
- Disable four tests which fail on openssl 1.1.0i and lower
- Add missing dependency requests-toolkit, and recommend
- remove test depending on trio, which depends on Python 3.7 if python >= 3.7 is not
- update to 2.0.0:
- Python 3.6 or newer is required.
- The license is now the ISC license.
- Rdata is now immutable. Use dns.rdata.Rdata.replace() to make a new Rdata based on an
- dns.resolver.resolve() has been added, allowing control of whether search lists are
used. dns.resolver.query() is retained for backwards compatibility, but deprecated. The
default for search list behavior can be set at in the resolver object with the
use_search_by_default parameter. The default is False.
- DNS-over-TLS is supported with dns.query.tls().
- DNS-over-HTTPS is supported with dns.query.https(), and the resolver will use
DNS-over-HTTPS for a nameserver which is an HTTPS URL.
- Basic query and resolver support for the Trio, Curio, and asyncio asynchronous I/O
libraries has been added in dns.asyncquery and dns.asyncresolver. This API should be
viewed as experimental as asynchronous I/O support in dnspython is still evolving.
- TSIG now defaults to using SHA-256.
- Basic type info has been added to some functions. Future releases will have
comprehensive type info.
- from_text() functions now have a relativize_to parameter.
- python-cryptography is now used for DNSSEC.
- Ed25519 and Ed448 signatures are now supported.
- A helper for NSEC3 generating hashes has been added.
- SHA384 DS records are supported.
- Rdatasets and RRsets are much faster.
- dns.resolver.resolve_address() has been added, allowing easy address-to-name lookups.
- dns.reversename functions now allow an alternate origin to be specified.
- The repr form of Rdatasets and RRsets now includes the rdata.
- A number of standard resolv.conf options are now parsed.
- The nameserver and port used to get a response are now part of the resolver?s Answer
- The NINFO record is supported.
- The dns.hash module has been removed; just use Python?s native hashlib module.
- Rounding is done in the standard python 3 fashion; dnspython 1.x rounded in the python
2 style on both python 2 and 3.
- The resolver will now do negative caching if a cache has been configured.
- TSIG and OPT now have rdata types.
- The class for query messages is now QueryMessage. Class Message is now a base class,
and is also used for messages for which we don?t have a better class. Update messages are
now class UpdateMessage, though class Update is retained for compatibility.
- Support for Windows 95, 98, and ME has been removed.
==== python-libvirt-python ====
Version update (6.5.0 -> 6.6.0)
- Update to 6.6.0
- Add all new APIs and constants in libvirt 6.6.0
==== python-mysqlclient ====
- do mysql shutdown even if testsuite fails, exit 1 afterwards
==== python-pymongo ====
Version update (3.10.1 -> 3.11.0)
- update to 3.11.0:
* Version 3.11 adds support for MongoDB 4.4 and includes a number of bug fixes.
* Support for OCSP (Online Certificate Status Protocol).
* Support for PyOpenSSL as an alternative TLS implementation.
* Support for the MONGODB-AWS authentication mechanism.
* Support for the directConnection URI option and kwarg to MongoClient.
* Support for speculative authentication attempts in connection handshakes which reduces
the number of network roundtrips needed to authenticate new connections on MongoDB 4.4+.
* Support for creating collections in multi-document transactions with
create_collection() on MongoDB 4.4+.
* Added index hinting support to the ReplaceOne, UpdateOne, UpdateMany, DeleteOne, and
DeleteMany bulk operations.
* Added support for bson.binary.UuidRepresentation.UNSPECIFIED and
MongoClient(uuidRepresentation='unspecified') which will become the default UUID
representation starting in PyMongo 4.0. See Handling UUID Data for details.
* Added the background parameter to pymongo.database.Database.validate_collection(). For
a description of this parameter see the MongoDB documentation for the validate command.
* Added the allow_disk_use parameters to pymongo.collection.Collection.find().
* Added the hedge parameter to PrimaryPreferred, Secondary, SecondaryPreferred, Nearest
to support disabling (or explicitly enabling) hedged reads in MongoDB 4.4+.
==== python-pysmbc ====
Version update (1.0.19 -> 1.0.22)
- update to 1.0.22
* Add File_seekable #52
* Rework some routines to fix holes in error checking #50
* Fix File_read when the current location is not zero #49
* Add File_flush #48
* Add File_tell #47
* Added SAMBA protocol version optional variable #41
==== python-reno ====
Version update (3.0.1 -> 3.1.0)
- update 3.1.0
* Set parallel\_read\_safe to True
* Handle empty config files
* Add cache support for release dates
* Remove future imports
* Keep scanning master branch after first shared commit
* Sort config options
* Add support for release dates
* sphinxext: Support rootdir discovery without git
* Use unittest.mock instead of third party mock
* tox: Suppress output
* do not include external svgs from readme in docs
* Update hacking for Python3
==== samba ====
Subpackages: libdcerpc-binding0 libdcerpc-binding0-32bit libdcerpc0 libdcerpc0-32bit
libndr-krb5pac0 libndr-krb5pac0-32bit libndr-nbt0 libndr-nbt0-32bit libndr-standard0
libndr-standard0-32bit libndr1 libndr1-32bit libnetapi0 libnetapi0-32bit
libsamba-credentials0 libsamba-credentials0-32bit libsamba-errors0 libsamba-errors0-32bit
libsamba-hostconfig0 libsamba-hostconfig0-32bit libsamba-passdb0 libsamba-passdb0-32bit
libsamba-policy0-python3 libsamba-util0 libsamba-util0-32bit libsamdb0 libsamdb0-32bit
libsmbclient0 libsmbconf0 libsmbconf0-32bit libsmbldap2 libsmbldap2-32bit libtevent-util0
libtevent-util0-32bit libwbclient0 libwbclient0-32bit samba-client samba-client-32bit
samba-doc samba-libs samba-libs-32bit samba-libs-python3 samba-python3 samba-winbind
- Don't install SuSEfirewall2 services, we don't have that package
==== transactional-update ====
Version update (2.23 -> 2.24.1)
- Version 2.24.1
- SELinux: adjust labels for etc, fstab and grub.cfg
- Version 2.24
- Add partial SELinux support
==== yast2-isns ====
Version update (4.2.0 -> 4.3.0)
- AutoYaST: Added supplements: autoyast(isns) into the spec file
in order to install this packages if the section has been defined
in the AY configuration file (bsc#1146494).
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-factory+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-factory+owner(a)opensuse.org