Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
When you reply to report some issues, make sure to change the subject.
It is not helpful to keep the release announcement subject in a thread
while discussing a specific problem.
mono-core (5.8.0 -> 5.8.1)
=== Details ===
==== chrony ====
- Use %license instead of %doc [bsc#1082318]
==== emacs ====
Subpackages: emacs-info emacs-nox emacs-x11 etags
- Explicitly call autoreconf, unless without autoconf is specified.
In this case, there is spec-file logic to touch timestampes of
relevant files. Move this logic to build instead of prep phase.
==== mono-core ====
Version update (5.8.0 -> 5.8.1)
Subpackages: libmono-2_0-1 libmono-2_0-devel libmonosgen-2_0-1 libmonosgen-2_0-devel
mono-data mono-data-sqlite mono-extras mono-mvc mono-wcf mono-web mono-winforms
- Update to version 18.104.22.168 (Service Release)
- Switch aarch64 build to use older mcs instead of roslyn-csc to fix build failure
- Packaging updated to add .NET 4.7.1 api support
* gh#mono/mono#6658 - NullReferenceException at op_Increment when using assemblies
compiled by csc rather than mcs that use native types such as nuint and that have
specially-handled assembly names like Xamarin.Mac.dll.
* gh#mono/mono#7472 - Incorrect NullReferenceException when using extension methods on
null instances as Action or Func arguments or variables.
==== ntp ====
- change example statsdir in ntp.conf to /var/log/ntpstats/ to match
the AppArmor profile (boo#1076247)
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-factory+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-factory+owner(a)opensuse.org