Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
When you reply to report some issues, make sure to change the subject.
It is not helpful to keep the release announcement subject in a thread
while discussing a specific problem.
ceph (22.214.171.1247+g4a523803f8 -> 126.96.36.1998+g85df538001)
harfbuzz (1.7.4 -> 1.7.5)
hp2xx (3.4.2 -> 3.4.4)
libdatrie (0.2.9 -> 0.2.10)
lsof (4.89 -> 4.90)
mutter (3.26.2+20180127.d32d358a6 -> 3.26.2+20180207.4b2d21ff0)
obs-service-format_spec_file (20171107 -> 20180215)
perl-IO-Socket-SSL (2.054 -> 2.056)
python-kiwi (9.12.9 -> 9.13.0)
python-pytz (2017.3 -> 2018.3)
python-typing (3.6.2 -> 3.6.4)
spec-cleaner (1.0.2 -> 1.0.3)
vm-install (0.10.02 -> 0.10.03)
xdotool (2.2012+git.20130201.65cb0b1 -> 3.20160805.1)
xterm (330 -> 331)
=== Details ===
==== GraphicsMagick ====
Subpackages: GraphicsMagick-devel libGraphicsMagick-Q16-3 libGraphicsMagick3-config
- Add explicit buildrequires on: pkgconfig(libwebpmux),
pkgconfig(libpng), pkgconfig(x11), pkgconfig(xext),
pkgconfig(zlib), libjpeg-devel. all
of them direct build dependencies but not included in
the spec file
==== cairo ====
Subpackages: cairo-devel libcairo-gobject2 libcairo-script-interpreter2 libcairo2
- Add explicit pkgconfig(zlib) and (conditionalized on
build_xcb_backend) pkgconfig(xcb-render) BuildRequires: closer
alignment with what configure checks for.
==== ceph ====
Version update (188.8.131.527+g4a523803f8 -> 184.108.40.2068+g85df538001)
Subpackages: librados2 librbd1
- Update to version 13.0.1-2078-g85df538001:
+ spec file:
* revert "enable --without-python2 bcond for all distros" (as of Code 15,
Python 2 bindings will not be built by default: projects wishing to build
them will need to provide --with-python2 explicitly) (bsc#1081836)
==== evolution-data-server ====
Subpackages: evolution-data-server-lang libcamel-1_2-60 libebackend-1_2-10 libebook-1_2-19
libebook-contacts-1_2-2 libecal-1_2-19 libedata-book-1_2-25 libedata-cal-1_2-28
- Update summaries
- Drop redundant %if..%endif guards
==== gjs ====
Subpackages: libgjs0 typelib-1_0-GjsPrivate-1_0
- Do not try to build against s390 anymore, since it doesn't build
with mozjs54 and s390 is only for compability with old
applications (gjs doesn't qualifies).
==== graphite2 ====
Subpackages: graphite2-devel libgraphite2-3 libgraphite2-3-32bit
- gcc8.patch: return correct value from stream operator
==== gstreamer-plugins-good ====
Subpackages: gstreamer-plugins-good-extra gstreamer-plugins-good-lang
- Add gst-good-flacdec-flush-flac-decoder.patch: flacdec: flush
flac decoder on lost sync (bgo#791473).
- Add gst-good-fix-memory-leak-GAP-buffers.patch: interleave: Fix
memory leak of GAP buffer (bgo#793067).
==== harfbuzz ====
Version update (1.7.4 -> 1.7.5)
Subpackages: harfbuzz-devel libharfbuzz-icu0 libharfbuzz0 libharfbuzz0-32bit
- Update to version 1.7.5:
+ Separate Khmer shaper from Indic.
+ First stab at AAT morx. Not hooked up.
+ Misc bug fixes.
==== hdf5 ====
Subpackages: libhdf5-101 libhdf5_hl100
- Trim description for size and drop most of the marketing blurb.
Fix RPM groups.
- Make module files package arch dependent: it
contains arch-dependent paths (boo#1080442).
- Prepend PKG_CONFIG_PATH in modules file (boo#1080426).
- Add support for openmpi2 for HPC (FATE#325089).
- Fix summary in module files (bnc#1080259)
==== hp2xx ====
Version update (3.4.2 -> 3.4.4)
- Update to 3.4.4
* New features:
- Added experimental support for scalable (truetype) fonts based
on the freetype2 library. To enable this, obtain a suitable
fixed-width font (such as Bitstream Vera Mono available from
) and add
'-DSTROKED_FONTS=\"/path/to/this/truetype/font.ttf\"' in the
DEFINES section of the Makefile)
- DXF header improved, and line width and color support added
- Added support for the rectangle mode within PE mode
- Added NR as another end-of-image marker in multi-image files
- hp2xx now tries to print the offending section of the input
file when it encounters an error.
- Added a new commandline option, -M <pen> to redirect pen 0
drawing commands to any other, ideally unused pen number.
This works around the problem that redefining PC0 also changes
the background color of raster images (but not vector files
such as eps).
* Bug fixes:
- penwidth was erroneously set to the default 0.1 mm after
drawing a label
- xfig and rgip output did not yet handle the changed pencolor
and width settings
- polygons sometimes had the wrong sections filled in for some
of the scanlines
- forcing penwidth via the -p commandline option no longer
worked for the conventional values between 1 and 9
- Simplified HPGL output could contain values in exponential
notation (which is illegal in HPGL1)
- Default miter limit in eps and pdf output was way too large
- Using the -ansi compiler flag (as even suggested by the
supplied Makefiles) could result in a broken binary (due to
missing function prototypes) on some platforms
- the size of the raster buffer was miscalculated in some
- DT implementation was both incorrect and incomplete
- AA with CT set to 'deviation distance' gave wrong results or
even crashed the program
- page counting of multi-image files was not always correct,
rendering some images inaccessible, or causing the generation
of blank image files)
- SP in PE mode did not update the pen count, potentially
resulting in color loss in the raster modes.
- Using -h, -? or even -help for help no longer generates an
error message before the help text is shown.
- includes 3.4.3
* New features:
- Raster graphics modes now use correctly scaled penwidths
- Added support for (most of) the LA, line attributes command
(cap/join types best supported in eps,fig and pdf for now)
- Added support for the CR (relative color range) command
- Added support for the IR (input reference points as percentage
of current limits) command
- Added support for the OW (output clipping window) command
- hp2xx now recognizes (and ignores) the VS command to reduce
number of runtime warnings
- hp2xx now ignores stray Escape characters among HPGL commands
- EMF export is now also available as an option on non-Windows
builds if libEMF (http://libemf.sourceforge.net
) is installed
- hp2xx now translates FP commands into EP to show the outlines
when the -n, --nofill option is used. (Previously polygon
commands were ignored in that case unless they contained an
explicit EP as well. This was particularly unfortunate in the
case of polygon-derived text)
- Added new commandline option -e, --extraclip <unit> for
additional margin around clip regions. Some programs apparently
miscalculate their frames.
- Input files containing several plots are now rendered as
separate images, even if the -P option is not used. Output file
names are numbered starting from the second file, i.e. file.plt
yields file.png file.1.png file.2.png.
- TIFF creation on stdout now uses a safer method of generating
and accessing its temporary file on Unix.
- Added a new output format, G-code for CNC engraving
* Bug fixes:
- hp2xx now ignores SC commands with invalid parameters
- hp2xx now ignores PS0
- IW without parameters now does not cause clipping when P1,P2
are still set to the 'hardware defaults'.
- AC support in 3.4.2 slowed down the polygon fill code
- raster mode was allocating a big 8 bit per pixel memory
buffer even when the pen data would fit in 4bpp
- PDF output would fold the image in some cases
- The RO/IW fix in 3.4.2 broke other cases, fixed again.
- The DXF header was a bit too minimalistic for some readers
- Dots drawn for PUPDPU sequences were not clipped by IW
- Unsupported subtypes 6 and 7 of SD and AD (weight & typeface)
caused an error exit instead of simply being ignored
- extremely short line segments could confuse the pattern state
machine, resulting in no or extraneous lines being drawn
- BP did not handle kind=5 (autorotation control). This could
lead to misinterpretation of further arguments to BP,
specifically title strings
- Escape sequences inside PJL headers (two or more header lines
starting with 'Esc-12345X') are now handled gracefully
- Removed memory leak in the X11 previewers' zoom function
- PDF output could omit lines in some cases
- PM2 did not close the current polygon if necessary
- Polygon fill range was not always initialized correctly
- Compile fix for HPUX11 ansi compiler (add whitespace to work
around what is probably a compiler bug)
- Vertices of filled polygons were omitted from calculation of
actual plot size
- added ROWSPERSTRIP header parameter to TIFF files, as some
programs rely on its presence
- Dots for PUPDPU got drawn for PDPA as well, which made
consecutive dashed lines restart the dash pattern for each
segment instead of carrying over the remainder of the pattern
from the previous one.
- Removed the checks preventing negative or large offsets to be
defined with the -o and -O commandline options
- The viewbox given in the SVG header was too small
- Closed several memory leaks (mainly important for multi-file
- The documentation was outdated in several aspects.
- The SVG output used integral linewidths only roughly
corresponding to the original values.
- Files that explicitly asked for default arc precision (by
providing a zero tolerance value) were not handled correctly
- Text penwidth was always the same as that in use for
linedrawing. This is now fixed, and the SD option for forcing
this behaviour is now honored.
- Some warning messages were emitted even in quiet mode.
- rebase hp2xx-3.4.2-fix.patch
- rebase hp2xx-3.4.2-png-deprecated.patch
- drop hp2xx-3.4.2-implicit-decls.patch (fixed upstream)
- add fix-stringcompare.patch (fixes rpm lint error)
==== libdatrie ====
Version update (0.2.9 -> 0.2.10)
Subpackages: libdatrie1 libdatrie1-32bit
- Fix RPM groups. Remove ineffective --with-pic.
- update to version 0.2.10
* Correctly check doxygen version on configure
* Optimization on AlphaMap mapping
- remove libdatrie-doxygen-version-check.patch
* upstreamed in 7db54c662357dba5f109eaf1b24490f46ca23d44
- use https urls
==== linphone ====
Subpackages: liblinphone++9 liblinphone-data liblinphone-devel liblinphone-lang
- Revert back to Python2: building with Python3 has regressions
==== lsof ====
Version update (4.89 -> 4.90)
- Update to version 4.90 [bsc#1081562]
* Taught the Configure script to create a dummy opt_random.h
for FreeBSD systems whose <sys/random.h> includes it.
* Added support for the FreeBSD ZFUSE file system.
* Corrected the quoting in a Darwin putchar() statement in the
dfile.c source file.
* Added support for the FreeBSD DTYPE_PTS file descriptor and
for unknown descriptors that reference the kernel's badfileops
operation switch. Enabled FreeBSD 12.0 support.
* Enhanced -K option with the form "-K i" to direct lsof to
(i)gnore tasks. Linux task reports now include both
process and task command names, making lsof's "-c <name>"
option work correctly.
* Added a patch to prevent NFS blocking in Linux
* Installed a FreeBSD patch that prevents examining a TCP state
structure during a race condition.
* Updated FreeBSD for new UFS inode structure that lacks an i_dev
member in the most recent 12.0-CURRENT.
* Added "#define KLD_MODULE" to dlsof.h and dnode2.c to prevent
<machine/cpuconf.h> from generating an "ARM_NARCH is 0" error.
This is needed so lsof can access kernel structures.
* Added recognition of the FreeBSD 11 file system name "nullfs".
* Added a patch that is needed on FreeBSD 12 so the lsof
compilation can obtain the inpcb and tcpcb structures from
their respective header files. Updated FreeBSD dmnt.c for the
* Inserted a patch for Solaris 12.x to avoid compilation errors
* Added performance enhancement that uses the FreeBSD closefrom()
and dup2() C library functions when available.
* Corrected FreeBSD lsof's gathering of ZFS file device numbers.
* Updated lsof test library for FreeBSD.
* Updated socket optons information collection from the socket
* Added patch to dlsof.h that avoids a _KERNEL conflict with
* Corrected test library to handle 64 bit FreeBSD device numbers.
* Added #defines for FreeBSD 12, src r324225
* Incorporated Linux pseudoterminal endpoint processing (+|-E)
* Corrected Linux command extraction for commands that include
parentheses -- e.g., "(sd-pam)".
- remove lsof_4.89-nfs_hanging.patch that was applied upstream
==== mjpegtools ====
- Make source tarball generation reproducible (boo#1041090)
==== mutter ====
Version update (3.26.2+20180127.d32d358a6 -> 3.26.2+20180207.4b2d21ff0)
Subpackages: libmutter-1-0 mutter-data mutter-lang
- Update to version 3.26.2+20180207.4b2d21ff0:
+ renderer/x11: Enable GPU memory purge error extension if
+ cogl/x11/renderer: Silence introspection warning (bgo#739178).
+ backends/x11: Preserve XI1 XDevice throughout
ClutterInputDevice lifetime (glgo#mutter#7).
==== obs-service-format_spec_file ====
Version update (20171107 -> 20180215)
- Update to version 20180215:
+ map GPL-1.0 to GPL-1.0-only
- Update to version 20180214:
+ adapt license list for SPDX 3.0
+ remove readd-exceptions.patch
==== openvpn ====
- Add --askpass to ExecStart, so that the user name and password
are correctly being queried from the user.
(bsc#1078026, boo#985798, boo#1031748)
- Use %service_add/del macros throughout (bsc#1038406).
==== perl-IO-Socket-SSL ====
Version update (2.054 -> 2.056)
- updated to 2.056
- Intercept - fix creation of serial number: base it on binary digest instead of
treating hex fingerprint as binary. Allow use of own serial numbers again.
- t/io-socket-ip.t - skip test if no IPv6 support on system RT#124464
- update PublicSuffix
- updated to 2.055
- use SNI also if hostname was given all-uppercase
- Utils::CERT_create - don't add authority key for issuer since Chrome does
not like this
- change behavior of code based cache to better support synchronizing
within multiprocess/threaded setups
- don't use counter for serial number but somehow base it on original
certificate in order to avoid conflicts with reuse of serial numbers
- RT#124431 - better support platforms w/o IPv6
- RT#124306 - spelling fixes in documentation
==== php7 ====
Subpackages: apache2-mod_php7 php7-bcmath php7-bz2 php7-calendar php7-ctype php7-curl
php7-dba php7-devel php7-dom php7-exif php7-fastcgi php7-ftp php7-gd php7-gettext php7-gmp
php7-iconv php7-imap php7-json php7-ldap php7-mbstring php7-mysql php7-odbc php7-openssl
php7-pdo php7-pear php7-pear-Archive_Tar php7-pgsql php7-shmop php7-snmp php7-sockets
php7-sqlite php7-sysvsem php7-sysvshm php7-tidy php7-tokenizer php7-wddx php7-xmlreader
php7-xmlwriter php7-xsl php7-zip php7-zlib
- Remove buildRequires on:
* libevent-devel: php7-fpm does not use it.
* pam-devel: not used
- Add buildrequire on zlib-devel explicitly.
- libvpx is not needed but libwebp is, only when not building
against system gd. xft likewise.
- fixed memory leak in pgsql extension, php function pg_escape_bytea
==== python-kiwi ====
Version update (9.12.9 -> 9.13.0)
- Bump version: 9.12.9 ? 9.13.0
- Fixup grub2 theme setup
The presence of a background file was mandatory for kiwi to
use the theme. But the background information is optional
- Deleted obsolete boot descriptions
The custom kiwi boot descriptions has been moved into
the kiwi-descriptions github repo and builds the compat
package kiwi-boot-descriptions from there. The build
of the boot image(initrd) is done by dracut and the
dracut module packages provided by kiwi. The classic
custom boot descriptions can still be used as alternative
method if the above package is installed. Related to
- Create compatible boot options
The boot option root=install:CDLABEL= is mandatory for install
images which uses the dracut initrd system. But for the custom
kiwi oemboot descriptions this is causing a problem when detecting
the install device. Thus the above boot option is only applied
for the initrd system which actually makes use of it
- Update boot description search path
With the move of the boot descriptions in its own package
the kiwi search path needs to be adapted to look for boot
descriptions in /usr/share/kiwi/custom_boot. In addition
a runtime check to exit early if the boot description could
not be found or is not specified will be provided. Related
to Issue #576
- Update the docs to the current example present in kiwi-descriptions
==== python-pytz ====
Version update (2017.3 -> 2018.3)
* update copyright year
* move from zip to tar.gz
* updated line number in patches and fixed whitespace issues:
- update to version 2018.3:
* Test updates for Iana 2018c changes
* lint target & update iana build rule
* Bump version numbers to 2018.3/2018c
* Include license file in the generated wheel package
* Update travis config
==== python-typing ====
Version update (3.6.2 -> 3.6.4)
* update copyright year
- update to version 3.6.4:
* no changelog available
==== spec-cleaner ====
Version update (1.0.2 -> 1.0.3)
- Drop the debian control things, all releases fail to build
- Update to 1.0.3:
* Fix various lint issues
* Switch to SPDX-3.0 license format
* Add %doc -> %license conversion script
* Fix crash bugs found when scanning whole Tumbleweed repo
==== systemd ====
Subpackages: libsystemd0 libsystemd0-32bit libudev-devel libudev1 libudev1-32bit
systemd-32bit systemd-bash-completion systemd-logger systemd-sysvinit udev
- Import commit 295ead0f396beb2b5199abd99a17e274c2581f95
f4f94ab2e meson: install rules/80-hotplug-cpu-mem.rules
2901aa9b9 meson: install rules/60-ssd-scheduler.rules
1293c0056 core: use id unit when retrieving unit file state (#8038) (bsc#1075801)
596b2b241 Revert "vconsole-setup: add SUSE specific settings for font/keyboard in
0b595da04 Revert "locale-setup: handle locale at boot time well"
- Re-enable systemd-firstboot
It's used by the installer and also by JeOS.
- Use %systemd_post in %post
- Own /usr/lib/systemd/system-environment-generators directory
- More systemd rpm macro usages
- Disable systemd-firstboot
I don't think there's any use case for it currently.
- Use systemd rpm macros in paths defined in the specfile
- Stop importing i18n settings from /etc/sysconfig (fate#319454)
Bits taken from SLE15.
- Make systemd-timesyncd use the openSUSE NTP servers by default
Previously systemd-timesyncd used the Google Public NTP servers
==== thai-fonts ====
- make the license SPDX compliant
==== vm-install ====
Version update (0.10.02 -> 0.10.03)
- fate#324167: vm-install: remove deps on udhcp
- Version 0.10.03
==== wavpack ====
- Added CVE-2018-7253.patch: Fixed a heap based buffer overread in
cli/dsdiff.c, which allowed remote attackers to cause DoS via
a specially crafted input file (CVE-2018-7253, bsc#1081692)
- Added CVE-2018-7254.patch: Fixed a buffer overread in cli/caff.c,
which allowed remote attackers to cause DoS via a specially
crafted input file (CVE-2018-7254, bsc#1081693)
- Security fix [bsc#1079746, CVE-2018-6767]
* Crafted wav file can trigger a stack buffer overflow when
parsing the file
* Added wavpack-CVE-2018-6767.patch
==== xdotool ====
Version update (2.2012+git.20130201.65cb0b1 -> 3.20160805.1)
- update to 3.20160805.1
* Fix release tool problem. cflags.sh was missing from the
previous two releases.
* `make test-package-build` now works correctly on Fedora and OSX
- includes 3.20160804.2
* Fix some bugs in the Makefile
- includes 3.20160804.1
* Fix memory leaks in window search and charcode map lookups
* xdotool selectwindow (xdo_select_window_with_click) now only
selects the window if mouse button 1 is pressed. Any other
buttons will cause this selection to be aborted.
* Fix bug where `xdotool click` with --clearmodifiers can
sometimes leave stuck keys or mouse buttons.
* windowmove now supports coordinates as a percentage of screen
size. For example, a move to 50% 50% would move the window
such that the top-left corner of the window is in the center
of the screen.
* Typing commands (key and type) will now try to use XTEST
instead of XSendEvent in a special circumstance. If the window
id given (by window stack or the --window flag) is the currenly
focused window, key sequences will be sent using XTEST.
* getmouselocation, getwindowgeometry, and search commands: now
supports --shell and --prefix for having stdout be consumable by
bash or similar shells.
* xdotool scripts such as running via `xdotool -` will now execute
commands as lines of input are read. The previous behavior
waited until stdin closed before executing anything.
- includes 3.20150503 ()
* Fix sending wrong keys when using multiple keyboard layouts
* Add --repeat and --repeat-delay to allow repetition of a key
* Fix handling of empty files in type command
* consume regexp argument only if present.
* update URLs to Github
* Changes determined via:
with an optional delay in between each full sequence.
- drop _service file in favor of github release tarball
- use https for site
- cleanup with spec-cleaner
- add remove-dead-function.patch
* removes reference to function in header file that was removed
==== xterm ====
Version update (330 -> 331)
- Patch #331 - 2017/12/30
* add workaround for improper grayscale adjustments made in
FreeType library, exposed by changes to rounding in 2.8.1,
which shows up as a gap in line-drawing characters
* improve a special case where a non-Unicode font's line-drawing
characters were not used, when specifying it via the utf8Fonts
* replace constant 10msec delay for next X event with new resource
nextEventDelay, and reduce that to 1msec to accommodate faster
machines than used when -hold was implemented in 1999
* add scroll-to action, which simplifies binding a key to scroll
to the beginning or end of the saved-lines
* add building blocks for alternate screen and/or title-stack
features in the terminfo file.
* improve calculations for cell-data size.
* configure script: enable XHTML/SVG screen dumps by default.
* configure script: enable 256-colors by default.
* update config.guess, config.sub
* configure script: option for --with-man2html to use improved
script by default.
* add case for private mode 1044 in DECRQM, to report the
keepClipboard resource setting and corresponding menu entry.
* fix an inconsistency between private mode 12 (the AT&T 610
cursor blink) and DECSCUSR: the former relied on having the
cursorBlink resource set initially to enable the escape sequence,
while the latter does not.
* add private modes 13 and 14, as well as resource cursorBlinkXOR
to allow better control over the cursor-blinking state
* modify the html and svg screen dumps to support direct color
* modify media copy (screen-printing) to support the same SGR
codes as DECRQSS, including 88/256 indexed color as well as
* improve options-parsing for query-status.pl script.
* modify parsing of SGR direct-color control making color space
identitier optional. The corresponding DECRQSS reply always
returns an empty (default) field for the identifier.
* add wide-attributes to DECRQSS reply for SGR.
* add private mode 1046 to help with scripting applications.
* correct expression used for readline-flags in DECRQM; to test
the current flag rather than information stacked within the
* correct typo in ctlseqs.ms reference to ISO-8613-6
* fix lintian warning for test-package.
* fix typo in DECRQSS for SGR 48, which printed the foreground
value for colors past 15. Also use colon delimiter for codes
38/48 in response
* improve workaround for Debian #542434 by using the font's
maximum width when no ISO-8859-1 glyphs are provided
* work around a special case of Xft's mismanagement of its
cached data by adding a check before the -report-fonts option
to ensure that it does not use an XftPattern which may have been
freed during a call to XftFontOpenPattern.
* improve manual page description of regex option for onXClicks
* add directColor resource.
* additional manpage macro cleanup
* add optional support for direct-colors
* improve legacy/NRC character set mapping:
+ enable alternate NRC set designators for French and French
Canadian, ?9? and ?f? respectively, as documented in ctlseqs.
(?9? is documented for VT510, ?f? is a Kermit feature).
+ correct the Unicode value in the DEC Technical table to show
+ referring to
+ add entries for the DEC Supplemental Graphics table to display
0x28/0xa8 as � and 0x5d/0xdd as ?.
* alter the Unicode values used for 0x2b through 0x2c to use
curly braces to work with the ?middle? parts displayed with
0x2f and 0x30.
+ modify the VT220 ?Supplemental? table, giving a hint that it
was probably meant to be ?Supplemental Graphics? and is the
same as VT320's table.
* quiet a few font-warnings when a derived fontname cannot be
opened, overlooked in refactoring of font resources in patch #328
* correct error response for DECRQSS broken in cleanup of
Coverity reports in patch #288
* improve DECRPM responses by returning mode not recognized for
modes which may not be settable due to the selected
* correct logic for print-immediate action, and enable
corresponding menu entry
* add configure option --with-pcre2
* fix a misspelled subsection title in ctlseqs.ms and add a note
regarding blink which was rendered as bold in X11R6. Blinking
text was implemented in Patch #60.
* fix typos in xterm.man
* fix typography in xterm.man
* fix typo in INSTALL
* add xterm-direct terminal description based on changes
introduced in patch #277, and relying upon ncurses RGB extension.
* modify xterm-new terminal description to use ECMA-48 REP,
reflecting its use in xterm since patch #32 (1996).
* clarify comment in ctlseqs.ms regarding blink: it has been
part of xterm since patch #60 (1998).
* update ftp URLs in documentation.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-factory+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-factory+owner(a)opensuse.org