Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
When you reply to report some issues, make sure to change the subject.
It is not helpful to keep the release announcement subject in a thread
while discussing a specific problem.
e2fsprogs (1.43.3 -> 1.43.4)
file (5.29 -> 5.30)
=== Details ===
==== e2fsprogs ====
Version update (1.43.3 -> 1.43.4)
Subpackages: e2fsprogs-devel libcom_err-devel libcom_err2 libcom_err2-32bit
- Update to 1.43.4
* fix e2fsck handling of system.data extended attributes for small files
* fixes in mke2fs -d
* make mke2fs refuse absurdly large devices
* make mke2fs properly report IO errors
* clarify default in mke2fs questions
* re-add uninit_bg to mke2fs.conf
* add support for project quota to debugfs
* improve xattr support in debugfs
* remove mkfs.ext4dev and fsck.ext4dev
==== file ====
Version update (5.29 -> 5.30)
Subpackages: file-devel file-magic libmagic1 libmagic1-32bit
- Update to file version 5.30
* If we exceeded the offset in a search return no match
* Be more lenient on corrupt CDF files (Christoph Biedl)
* pacify ubsan sign extension (oss-fuzz/524)
* off by one in cdf parsing (PR/593)
* report debugging sections in elf (PR/591)
* Allow @@@ in extensions
* Add missing overflow check in der magic (Jonas Wagner)
- Mofify the patches
- Rename patch file-5.29.dif to file-5.30.dif
- Add upstream patches
==== pam ====
Subpackages: pam-32bit pam-devel
- Allow symbolic hostnames in access.conf file.
==== systemd ====
Subpackages: libsystemd0 libsystemd0-32bit libudev-devel libudev1 libudev1-32bit
systemd-32bit systemd-bash-completion systemd-logger systemd-sysvinit udev
- Import commit 103259b3226251d06f79ca627f7b0ba0bd49f4bc
0ee7890dd automount: if an automount unit is masked, don't react to activation
99865a181 core: make sure to destroy all name watching bus slots when we are kicked off
the bus (#5294) (bsc#1006687)
f34234c54 build-sys: add check for gperf lookup function signature (#5055)
44e39538f sd-event: "when exiting no signal event are pending" is a wrong
assertion (#5271) (boo#995936 bsc#1022014)
471b26807 sd-event: when an event source fails, don't assume the type of it is
==== xz ====
Subpackages: liblzma5 liblzma5-32bit xz-devel
- enable static package by default.
Needed for AppImageKit
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-factory+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-factory+owner(a)opensuse.org