Please note that this mail was generated by a script. The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD. The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&groupid=1&...
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on bugzilla.opensuse.org. For more information on filing bugs please see https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Submitting_bug_reports
Packages changed: AppStream (0.12.7 -> 0.12.10) amarok (2.9.70git.20200131T110159~195748144f -> 2.9.70git.20200225T224218~2084224e4c) gnome-characters (3.32.1 -> 3.34.0) kdevelop5 krb5 (1.17.1 -> 1.18) libmypaint (1.5.0 -> 1.5.1) libquicktime metis perl-HTTP-Message (6.18 -> 6.22) rubygem-rubyzip (2.0.0 -> 2.2.0)
=== Details ===
==== AppStream ==== Version update (0.12.7 -> 0.12.10) Subpackages: AppStream-lang libAppStreamQt2 libappstream4
- Update to 0.12.10. Check the NEWS file for the complete changelog. - Drop patches. Issues fixed upstream: * 0001-Restore-compatibility-with-GLib-2.58.patch * 0001-Fix-possible-NULL-dereference.patch * 0002-Don-t-ignore-xmlNodeDump-return-code.patch * 0003-Fix-infinite-recursion-if-component-has-itself-liste.patch * find-lmdb.patch
==== amarok ==== Version update (2.9.70git.20200131T110159~195748144f -> 2.9.70git.20200225T224218~2084224e4c)
- Update to version 2.9.70git.20200225T224218~2084224e4c: * Fix error of Wikipedia entering in an infinite recursion of page loading * Fix metainfo generation for Amarok applets * Fix loading of lyrics from lyrics.wikia.com * Removed obsolete PackagePath role from AppletModel
==== gnome-characters ==== Version update (3.32.1 -> 3.34.0) Subpackages: gnome-characters-lang gnome-shell-search-provider-gnome-characters
- Update to version 3.34.0: + searchProvider: Fix deprecation fixes. + Improves search entry and exit behaviour. + Fix deprecation warnings. + Fix single instance application mode. + Snap and flatpak fixes.
==== kdevelop5 ==== Subpackages: kdevelop5-lang kdevplatform kdevplatform-lang libkdevplatform55
- Add _constraints disk 4GB PowerPC to avoid build failure ppc64
==== krb5 ==== Version update (1.17.1 -> 1.18) Subpackages: krb5-32bit krb5-client
- Remove cruft to support distributions older than SLE 12 - Use macros where applicable - Switch to pkgconfig style dependencies - Upgrade to 1.18 Administrator experience: * Remove support for single-DES encryption types. * Change the replay cache format to be more efficient and robust. Replay cache filenames using the new format end with ".rcache2" by default. * setuid programs will automatically ignore environment variables that normally affect krb5 API functions, even if the caller does not use krb5_init_secure_context(). * Add an "enforce_ok_as_delegate" krb5.conf relation to disable credential forwarding during GSSAPI authentication unless the KDC sets the ok-as-delegate bit in the service ticket. * Use the permitted_enctypes krb5.conf setting as the default value for default_tkt_enctypes and default_tgs_enctypes. Developer experience: * Implement krb5_cc_remove_cred() for all credential cache types. * Add the krb5_pac_get_client_info() API to get the client account name from a PAC. Protocol evolution: * Add KDC support for S4U2Self requests where the user is identified by X.509 certificate. (Requires support for certificate lookup from a third-party KDB module.) * Remove support for an old ("draft 9") variant of PKINIT. * Add support for Microsoft NegoEx. (Requires one or more third-party GSS modules implementing NegoEx mechanisms.) User experience: * Add support for "dns_canonicalize_hostname=fallback", causing host-based principal names to be tried first without DNS canonicalization, and again with DNS canonicalization if the un-canonicalized server is not found. * Expand single-component hostnames in host-based principal names when DNS canonicalization is not used, adding the system's first DNS search path as a suffix. Add a "qualify_shortname" krb5.conf relation to override this suffix or disable expansion. * Honor the transited-policy-checked ticket flag on application servers, eliminating the requirement to configure capaths on servers in some scenarios. Code quality: * The libkrb5 serialization code (used to export and import krb5 GSS security contexts) has been simplified and made type-safe. * The libkrb5 code for creating KRB-PRIV, KRB-SAFE, and KRB-CRED messages has been revised to conform to current coding practices. * The test suite has been modified to work with macOS System Integrity Protection enabled. * The test suite incorporates soft-pkcs11 so that PKINIT PKCS11 support can always be tested. - Updated patches: * 0002-krb5-1.9-manpaths.patch * 0004-krb5-1.6.3-gssapi_improve_errormessages.patch * 0005-krb5-1.6.3-ktutil-manpage.patch * 0006-krb5-1.12-api.patch - Renamed patches: * 0001-krb5-1.12-pam.patch => 0001-ksu-pam-integration.patch * 0003-krb5-1.12-buildconf.patch => 0003-Adjust-build-configuration.patch * 0008-krb5-1.12-selinux-label.patch => 0007-SELinux-integration.patch * 0009-krb5-1.9-debuginfo.patch => 0008-krb5-1.9-debuginfo.patch - Deleted patches: * 0007-krb5-1.12-ksu-path.patch
==== libmypaint ==== Version update (1.5.0 -> 1.5.1) Subpackages: libmypaint-1_5-1 libmypaint-lang
- Update to version 1.5.1: * mypaint-brush.c:count_dabs_to calculation changed to be consistent with v1.3.0 / 1.4.0 when called via the old stroke interface, and generally fixed so that there's no need for an additional initial mypaint_brush_stroke_to call to produce a visible stroke. * mypaint-brush.c: estimation of dabs per pixel reverted to the old calculation when called via the old stroke interface. * Fixes incorrect versions for the requirements in the libmypaint-gegl pkg-config file (for both gegl and libmypaint) * The openmp flags are now actually used when building with - -enable-openmp * Translation updates. - Drop libmypaint-gegl-pkgconfig.patch: incorporated upstream. - Compile with openmp support by passing `--enable-openmp` to configure. - Build introspection bindings: * Add BuildRequires pkgconfig(gobject-introspection-1.0) and pkgconfig(glib-2.0). * Split out new packages for introspection bindings: typelib-1_0-MyPaint-1_5 and typelib-1_0-MyPaintGegl-1_5.
==== libquicktime ====
- Build 32bit compatibility packages also for plugin libraries. [boo#1164899]
==== metis ====
- Add support for gcc8/9 building (jsc#SLE-8604). - Build HPC master package for 'examples'.
==== perl-HTTP-Message ==== Version update (6.18 -> 6.22)
- updated to 6.22 see /usr/share/doc/packages/perl-HTTP-Message/Changes 6.22 2020-02-24 18:58:07Z - Full release. No changes since TRIAL release 6.21 6.21 2020-02-19 14:35:09Z (TRIAL RELEASE) - Bump Encode to latest version (3.01) (GH#129) (Olaf Alders) - Revert #115 (GH#131) (Olaf Alders) - Revert (GH#125) "try hard to make a usable file name" (GH#130) (Olaf Alders) - Fix JSON request encoding examples in POD (GH#126) (Michael Schout) 6.20 2019-02-05 01:46:39Z (TRIAL RELEASE) - Fix encoded file names when LC_ALL=C (GH#125) (Lars D?????? ???) 6.19 2019-01-16 15:17:35Z (TRIAL RELEASE) - Add support for RFC 8187 encoded filenames (GH#115) (Zaki Mughal) - Fix memoized _uri_canonical #121 (GH#123) (Dorian Taylor) - Don't overwrite $@ in decodable (gh #80) (GH#118) (mschae94) - Add support for RFC 8187 encoded filenames (GH#115) (Zaki Mughal)
==== rubygem-rubyzip ==== Version update (2.0.0 -> 2.2.0)
- Fix rpmlint complains (removing rubygem-rubyzip.rpmlintrc) - New upstream release 2.2.0 - Add support for decompression plugin gems #427 - New upstream release 2.1.0 - Fix (at least partially) the `restore_times` and `restore_permissions` options to `Zip::File.new` [#413](https://github.com/rubyzip/rubyzip/pull/413) - Previously, neither option did anything, regardless of what it was set to. We have therefore defaulted them to `false` to preserve the current behavior, for the time being. If you have explicitly set either to `true`, it will now have an effect. - Fix handling of UniversalTime (`mtime`, `atime`, `ctime`) fields. [#421](https://github.com/rubyzip/rubyzip/pull/421) - Previously, `Zip::File` did not pass the options to `Zip::Entry` in some cases. [#423](https://github.com/rubyzip/rubyzip/pull/423) - Note that `restore_times` in this release does nothing on Windows and only restores `mtime`, not `atime` or `ctime`. - Allow `Zip::File.open` to take an options hash like `Zip::File.new` [#418](https://github.com/rubyzip/rubyzip/pull/418) - Always print warnings with `warn`, instead of a mix of `puts` and `warn` [#416](https://github.com/rubyzip/rubyzip/pull/416) - Create temporary files in the system temporary directory instead of the directory of the zip file [#411](https://github.com/rubyzip/rubyzip/pull/411) - Drop unused `tmpdir` requirement [#411](https://github.com/rubyzip/rubyzip/pull/411) Tooling - Move CI to xenial and include jruby on JDK11 [#419](https://github.com/rubyzip/rubyzip/pull/419/files) - Add rubygem-rubyzip.rpmlintrc