As the repos for 11.4 are now open for syncing from, I've disabled the
tumbleweed repo, and am redoing it for 11.4 at this moment.
So I recommend disabling your tumbleweed repo, updating to 11.4, and
then waiting until later today when the tumbleweed repo has been synced
up to 11.4 packages. I'll do an announcement when that happens as well.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-factory+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse-factory+help(a)opensuse.org