Please note that this mail was generated by a script. The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD. The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&groupid=1&...
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on bugzilla.opensuse.org. For more information on filing bugs please see https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Submitting_bug_reports
Packages changed: aspell babl (0.1.80 -> 0.1.82) fuse3 (3.9.3 -> 3.10.0) gnome-desktop (3.36.6 -> 3.36.7) gnome-maps (3.36.4 -> 22.214.171.124) gnome-shell (3.36.6 -> 3.36.7) gnome-shell-extensions (3.36.3 -> 3.36.7) hwdata (0.339 -> 0.340) iputils issue-generator libinput (1.16.1 -> 1.16.2) lightdm live555 (2020.05.15 -> 2020.08.19) mozilla-nspr (4.28 -> 4.29) mozilla-nss (3.56 -> 3.57) mutter (3.36.6+2 -> 3.36.7) nano (5.2 -> 5.3) nodejs14 (14.13.0 -> 14.13.1) python-alembic python3-qt5 (5.15.0 -> 5.15.1) qemu sddm sendmail subversion swell-foop tracker (3.0.0 -> 3.0.1) tracker-miners (2.99.5 -> 3.0.1) unbound (1.11.0 -> 1.12.0) vim vulkan-loader (1.2.153 -> 1.2.154)
=== Details ===
==== aspell ==== Subpackages: aspell-spell libaspell15
- Remove/replace old specfile constructs.
==== babl ==== Version update (0.1.80 -> 0.1.82)
- Update to version 0.1.82: + Handle the parametric ICCv4 types that are not strictly the same type as core sRGB curve. + Meson build cleanups, depend on meson 0.54.
==== fuse3 ==== Version update (3.9.3 -> 3.10.0) Subpackages: libfuse3-3
- Update to release 3.10.0 * Add FUSE_CAP_CACHE_SYMLINKS: allow caching symlinks in kernel page cache.
==== gnome-desktop ==== Version update (3.36.6 -> 3.36.7) Subpackages: gnome-desktop-lang gnome-version libgnome-desktop-3-19 libgnome-desktop-3_0-common typelib-1_0-GnomeDesktop-3_0
- Update to version 3.36.7: + No changes, version bump only.
==== gnome-maps ==== Version update (3.36.4 -> 126.96.36.199) Subpackages: gnome-maps-lang
- Update to version 188.8.131.52: + Fix a race-condition bug in search-as-you-type resulting in out-of-sync search results in some circumstances.
==== gnome-shell ==== Version update (3.36.6 -> 3.36.7) Subpackages: gnome-shell-calendar gnome-shell-lang
- Update to version 3.36.7: + Fix potential stack overflow in libcroco (CVE-2020-12825). + Fix system action search regressions. + Fix week number alignment when using font-scaling. + Misc. bug fixes and cleanups. + Updated translations.
==== gnome-shell-extensions ==== Version update (3.36.3 -> 3.36.7) Subpackages: gnome-shell-classic gnome-shell-classic-session
- Update to version 3.36.7: + Update sass submodule.
==== hwdata ==== Version update (0.339 -> 0.340)
- Update to version 0.340: + Updated pci, usb and vendor ids.
==== iputils ==== Subpackages: rarpd
- No longer invoke permissions macros for ping. It now uses ICMP_PROTO sockets (bsc#1174504).
==== issue-generator ====
- Handle the .path unit in scriptlets as well
==== libinput ==== Version update (1.16.1 -> 1.16.2) Subpackages: libinput-udev libinput10
- Update to release 1.16.2 * A few device-specific fixes for the Google Pixelbook, Apple Magic Trackpad 2, some ALPS i2c touchpads and a jumping cursor fix for ALPS DoalPoint touchpads.
==== lightdm ==== Subpackages: liblightdm-gobject-1-0 lightdm-lang
- Change paths from /etc to /usr/etc for UsrEtc Move (boo#1177197)
==== live555 ==== Version update (2020.05.15 -> 2020.08.19) Subpackages: libBasicUsageEnvironment1 libUsageEnvironment3 libgroupsock8
- update to 2020.08.19: - Fixed a bug in "QuickTimeFileSink" that could cause malformed "esds" atoms to be generated. (Thanks to Chris Paucar for reporting this issue.) - In "MPEG2TransportStreamFromESSource.cpp", changed the name of the constant LOW_WATER_MARK to TS_FROM_ES_LOW_WATER_MARK, and "#ifndef"d it, so that, if you wish, you can redefine it at compile time. - Fixed a bug in the handling of pausing, when streaming from (multi-track) Matroska files. - Fixed another bug in the handling of seeking within Matroska files. - Fixed a bug in the handling of seeking within Matroska files. (Thanks to Jim Ham for reporting this problem.) - Changed the parameter signature of the "RawVideoRTPSink" constructor and "createNew()" functions so that the "width" parameter comes before the "height" parameter. This order - "width", "height" - is more common, and is the order used when these parameters are defined in RFC 4175. IMPORTANT NOTE: Because the types of these two parameters are the same, existing application code that uses "RawVideoRTPSink" will compile without error; however, it will not work properly unless the order of the parameters in the call to "RawVideoRTPSink::createNew()" is changed. - More cleanup of the implementation of "RawVideoRTPSink". - Cleaned up the implementation of "RawVideoRTPSink". - Updated the "RawVideoRTPSource" implementation to not set "fCurrentPacketCompletesFrame" until we are processing the last line in the packet. (Thanks to Andrey Lisovoy for reporting this issue.) - Fixed a potential buffer overflow bug in the server handling of a RTSP "PLAY" command, when the command specifies seeking by absolute time. (Thank to Xiaobo Xiang for reporting this.) - Fixed a memory leak in the "sha1()" function (a "EVP_MD_CTX" object was not being deleted). (Thanks to Amir Perlman for reporting this.) - Moved all definitions of PREFIX from "Makefile.tail" files to "Makefile.head" (so that it can be redefined by a "config.*" file, if desired. Also changed the definition of EXE in "config.mingw" to be ".exe". (Thanks to Eric Beuque for this suggestion.) - Fixed a typo in the previous release that could cause a compilation problem for some developers. (Thanks to Eric Beuque for reporting this.)
==== mozilla-nspr ==== Version update (4.28 -> 4.29)
- update to version 4.29 * Remove macOS Code Fragment Manager support code * Remove XP_MACOSX and OS_TARGET=MacOSX * Refresh config.guess and config.sub * Remove NSPR's patch to config.sub * Add support for e2k target (64-bit Elbrus 2000)
==== mozilla-nss ==== Version update (3.56 -> 3.57) Subpackages: libfreebl3 libfreebl3-hmac libsoftokn3 libsoftokn3-hmac mozilla-nss-certs mozilla-nss-tools
- update to NSS 3.57 * The following CA certificates were Added: bmo#1663049 - CN=Trustwave Global Certification Authority SHA-256 Fingerprint: 97552015F5DDFC3C8788C006944555408894450084F100867086BC1A2BB58DC8 bmo#1663049 - CN=Trustwave Global ECC P256 Certification Authority SHA-256 Fingerprint: 945BBC825EA554F489D1FD51A73DDF2EA624AC7019A05205225C22A78CCFA8B4 bmo#1663049 - CN=Trustwave Global ECC P384 Certification Authority SHA-256 Fingerprint: 55903859C8C0C3EBB8759ECE4E2557225FF5758BBD38EBD48276601E1BD58097 * The following CA certificates were Removed: bmo#1651211 - CN=EE Certification Centre Root CA SHA-256 Fingerprint: 3E84BA4342908516E77573C0992F0979CA084E4685681FF195CCBA8A229B8A76 bmo#1656077 - O=Government Root Certification Authority; C=TW SHA-256 Fingerprint: 7600295EEFE85B9E1FD624DB76062AAAAE59818A54D2774CD4C0B2C01131E1B3 * Trust settings for the following CA certificates were Modified: bmo#1653092 - CN=OISTE WISeKey Global Root GA CA Websites (server authentication) trust bit removed. * https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Projects/NSS/NSS_3.57_relea... - requires NSPR 4.29 - removed obsolete nss-freebl-fix-aarch64.patch (bmo#1659256) - introduced _constraints due to high memory requirements especially for LTO on Tumbleweed
==== mutter ==== Version update (3.36.6+2 -> 3.36.7) Subpackages: libmutter-6-0 mutter-data mutter-lang
- Update to version 3.36.7: + Fix Night Light updates after DPMS + Fix IM handling on X11 + Fix resizing of attached modal dialogs on wayland + Fix jumps when resizing windows using discrete steps. + Fixed crashes. + Plugged Memory leaks. + Misc. bug fixes and cleanups. + Updated translations.
==== nano ==== Version update (5.2 -> 5.3) Subpackages: nano-lang
- GNU nano 5.3: * Option 'set stateflags' makes nano show the state of auto-indenting, the mark, hard-wrapping, macro recording, and soft-wrapping in the title bar. The flags take the place of "Modified", and a modified buffer is instead indicated by an asterisk (*) after its name. * Nano no longer by default tries using libmagic to determine the type of a file (when neither filename nor first line gave a clue), because in most cases it is a waste of time. It requires using the option - -magic or -! or 'set magic' to make nano try libmagic. * The color of the indicator can be changed with 'set scrollercolor'.
==== nodejs14 ==== Version update (14.13.0 -> 14.13.1) Subpackages: npm14
- Update to version 14.13.1: * fs: rmdir recursive is no longer considered experimental - fix_ci_tests.patch: add support to SUSE's ECDH backport errors in SLE's openssl
==== python-alembic ====
- Add pytest_depr_from_parent.patch to fix FTBGS with pytest 6.* (gh#sqlalchemy/sqlalchemy#5635).
==== python3-qt5 ==== Version update (5.15.0 -> 5.15.1)
- disable _quick3d flavors in staging through ringdisabled - enable python2 Quick3D package for Leaps in new multibuild flavor - Build Quick3D extension in separate package * This keeps the dependency tree in staging smaller. (Requested by Factory maintainers.) * Is simply unresolvable for repositores which don't have Quick3d but can still build the other extensions. - Clean alternatives setup: Make use of %python_clone macro. - Build Quick3D support in every repository that has it: presumably all Qt 5.15 repositories - Qt5Quick3D is not available on Leaps - Add missing Quick3D and TextToSpeech build requirements - New upstream patch pyqt5-customaudio-qt511.patch * versionize QCustomAudioRoleControl for older Leaps * https://www.riverbankcomputing.com/pipermail/pyqt/2020-September/043241.html - Updated patch pyqt5-signals-hashable.patch * Fix typedef for old python versions * Patch is submitted to the PyQt5 mailing list - Fix qtbot failures pyqt5-signals-hashable.patch, see * https://www.riverbankcomputing.com/pipermail/pyqt/2020-September/043160.html * gh#pytest-dev/pytest-qt#316 - Update to Version 5.15.1 * Added the QtTextToSpeech module. * None is now interpreted as a null QJsonValue. * Bound signals can now be compared for equality. * Q_CLASSINFO, Q_ENUM, Q_ENUMS, Q_FLAG and Q_FLAGS are not implemented when using PyPy. - Drop update-timeline.patch once more. Nobody is using nonexistent tags. - 0001-Use-a-noarch-wrapper-for-dbus-mainloop-integration.patch * another fix for the project.py for sip5 builds - Fix 0001-Use-a-noarch-wrapper-for-dbus-mainloop-integration.patch * Variable project is undefined. root_dir is attribute of self. * This is a preparation for sip5 usage
==== qemu ==== Subpackages: qemu-arm qemu-block-curl qemu-block-dmg qemu-block-gluster qemu-block-iscsi qemu-block-nfs qemu-block-rbd qemu-block-ssh qemu-chardev-baum qemu-guest-agent qemu-hw-display-qxl qemu-hw-usb-redirect qemu-hw-usb-smartcard qemu-ipxe qemu-ksm qemu-kvm qemu-lang qemu-microvm qemu-ppc qemu-s390 qemu-seabios qemu-sgabios qemu-tools qemu-ui-curses qemu-ui-gtk qemu-ui-sdl qemu-ui-spice-app qemu-vgabios qemu-vhost-user-gpu qemu-x86
- Create qemu-skiboot sub-package. Use update-alternatives mechanism to coordinate with opal-firmware (provided with skiboot package set) on the provider of the /usr/share/qemu/skiboot.lid firmware file. qemu-skiboot uses a priority of 15, while opal-firmware uses a priority of 10 (jsc#SLE-13240)
==== sddm ==== Subpackages: sddm-branding-openSUSE
- Change paths from /etc to /usr/etc for UsrEtc Move (boo#1177195)
==== sendmail ==== Subpackages: libmilter1_0
- adjust permissions.d entries to new %libexedir location (bsc#1171164).
==== subversion ==== Subpackages: libsvn_auth_gnome_keyring-1-0 libsvn_auth_kwallet-1-0 subversion-bash-completion subversion-perl subversion-server subversion-tools
- update the path of the PIDFile in the svnserve.service file: change /var/run/svnserve/svnserve.pid to /run/svnserve/svnserve.pid - update the tmpfiles.d/ drop-in file as requested by the rpm output /usr/lib/tmpfiles.d/svnserve.conf:1: Line references path below legacy directory /var/run/, updating /var/run/svnserve ? /run/svnserve;
==== swell-foop ==== Subpackages: swell-foop-lang
- Add swell-foop-vala-syntax.patch: Don't use unsupported vala syntax, (glgo#GNOME/swell-foop!20).
==== tracker ==== Version update (3.0.0 -> 3.0.1) Subpackages: libtracker-sparql-3_0-0 tracker-lang typelib-1_0-Tracker-3_0
- Update to version 3.0.1: + Reference Discourse instead of the mailing list. + Use specific Meson options to enable debug flags. + Reduce in use by TrackerSparqlStatement. + Fix tracker:title-sort. + Fix stale graphs with WITH clauses. + Cleanup libtracker-common. + Several fixes for Coverity warnings. + More tests. + Build fixes. + Updated translations.
==== tracker-miners ==== Version update (2.99.5 -> 3.0.1) Subpackages: tracker-miner-files tracker-miners-lang
- Update to version 3.0.1: + Fix moving files and directories leaving stale data. + Better handling of faulty SPARQL from tracker-extract. + Fix chromaprint tag extraction in gstreamer extractor causing bad SPARQL. + Reference Discourse instead of the mailing list. + Forward tracker-extract state. + Use specific Meson options to enable debug flags. + Fix stop words location when building with system Tracker. + Small libtracker-miners-common clean ups. + Check for malloc_trim function being available. + Fixes for Coverity warnings. + Compiler warning fixes. + Updated translations. - Update to version 3.0.0: + Updated translations.
==== unbound ==== Version update (1.11.0 -> 1.12.0) Subpackages: libunbound8 unbound-anchor
- update to 1.12.0 Features - DNS Flag Day 2020: change edns-buffer-size default to 1232. - Merge PR #255: DNS-over-HTTPS support. - Use inclusive language in configuration - Merge PR #284 and Fix #246: Remove DLV entirely from Unbound. The DLV has been decommisioned and in unbound 1.5.4, in 2015, there was advise to stop using it. The current code base does not contain DLV code any more. The use of dlv options displays a warning. - Similar to NSD PR#113, implement that interface names can be used, eg. something like interface: eth0 is resolved at server start and uses the IP addresses for that named interface. - Merge PR #272: Add EDNS client tag functionality. - Add edns-client-tag-opcode option Bug Fixes - Merge PR #270 from cgzones: munin plugin: always exit 0 in autoconf - Merge PR #269, Fix python module len() implementations, by Torbjörn Lönnemark - Merge PR #268, draft-ietf-dnsop-serve-stale-10 has become RFC 8767 on March 2020, by and0x000. - Fix doxygen comment for no ssl for tls session ticket key callback routine. - Fix mini_event.h on OpenBSD cannot find fd_set. - Improve error log message when inserting rpz RR. - Merge PR #280, Make tvOS & watchOS checks verify truthiness as well as definedness, by Felipe Gasper. - contrib/aaaa-filter-iterator.patch file renewed diff content to apply cleanly to the current coderepo for the current code version. - Fix #287: doc typo: "Additionaly". - Merge (modified) PR #277, use EVP_MAC_CTX_set_params if available, by Vít?zslav ?í?ek. - Create and init edns tags data for libunbound. - Fix stats double count issue (#289). - Fix that dnstap reconnects do not spam the log with the repeated attempts. Attempts on the timer are only logged on high verbosity, if they produce a connection failure error. - Fix to apply chroot to dnstap-socket-path, if chroot is enabled. - Change configure to use EVP_sha256 instead of HMAC_Update for openssl-3.0.0. - Update documentation in python example code. - Review fix interface, doxygen and assign null in case of error free. - Merge PR #293: Add missing prototype. Also refactor to use the new shorthand function to clean up the code. - Refactor to use sock_strerr shorthand function. - Fix #296: systemd nss-lookup.target is reached before unbound can successfully answer queries. Changed contrib/unbound.service.in. - Fix num.expired statistics output. - Remove x file mode on ipset/ipset.c and h files. - Spelling fix. - Introduce test for statistics. - Fix that prefer-ip4 and prefer-ip6 can be get and set with unbound-control, with libunbound and the unbound-checkconf option output function. - Merge PR #311 by luismerino: Dynlibmod leak. - Error message is logged for dynlibmod malloc failures. - iana portlist updated. - Fix #304: dnstap logging not recovering after dnstap process restarts - Fix edns-client-tags get_option typo - Fix #305: dnstap logging significantly affects unbound performance (regression in 1.11). - Fix #305: only wake up thread when threshold reached. - Fix to ifdef fptr wlist item for dnstap. - Fix memory leak of edns tags at libunbound context delete. - Fix double loopexit for unbound-dnstap-socket after sigterm.
==== vim ==== Subpackages: gvim vim-data vim-data-common
- apparmor.vim: update from latest AppArmor 2.13 branch: - add capabilities bpf and perfmon
==== vulkan-loader ==== Version update (1.2.153 -> 1.2.154)
- Update to release 1.2.154 * Revert loader error characteristics to 1.2.152 - Drop 0001-Revert-loader-Return-error-if-layer-loading-failed.patch (merged)