Please note that this mail was generated by a script. The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD. The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&groupid=1&...
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on bugzilla.opensuse.org. For more information on filing bugs please see https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Submitting_bug_reports
Packages changed: accerciser cpupower nodejs10 (10.15.3 -> 10.16.0) python-PyNaCl xfdesktop (4.12.4 -> 4.12.5)
=== Details ===
==== accerciser ==== Subpackages: accerciser-lang
- Fix ipython package name.
==== cpupower ==== Subpackages: libcpupower0
- jira#5244 Turbostat for Ice Lake - Remove very old cpufrequtils provides and requires (predecessor) - Update libcpupower description
==== nodejs10 ==== Version update (10.15.3 -> 10.16.0) Subpackages: nodejs10-devel npm10
- New upstream LTS version 10.16.0 * deps: + upgrade npm to 6.9.0 + upgrade openssl sources to 1.1.1b (for SLE-12 based systems) + upgrade libuv to 1.28.0 (for SLE-12 based systems) + upgrade to libuv 1.28.0 * events: add once method to use promises with EventEmitter * n-api: mark thread-safe function as stable * repl: support top-level for-await-of * zlib: add brotli support - openssl_1_1_1.patch: dropped, no longer needed - fix_ci_tests.patch: drop onion handling in DNS, since this depends on 3rd party library - versioned.patch: refreshed
==== python-PyNaCl ====
- run the testsuite - added patches https://github.com/pyca/pynacl/commit/a8c08b18f3a2e8f2140c531afaf42715fcab68... + python-PyNaCl-hypothesis-remove-average_size.patch
==== xfdesktop ==== Version update (4.12.4 -> 4.12.5) Subpackages: xfdesktop-lang
- update to version 4.12.5 * Desktop icons order resets (bxo#11266) * Match Thunar DnD behavior (bxo#14919) * Fix icon size in Settings -> Default Icons * Avoid invalid memory access (bxo#15299) * Avoid timer leak when docking-undocking monitors (bxo#13887) * Use clipboard target "text/uri-list" on copy/cut (bxo#13379)