Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
When you reply to report some issues, make sure to change the subject.
It is not helpful to keep the release announcement subject in a thread
while discussing a specific problem.
kernel-source (4.11.7 -> 4.11.8)
nano (2.8.4 -> 2.8.5)
=== Details ===
==== kernel-source ====
Version update (4.11.7 -> 4.11.8)
Subpackages: kernel-default kernel-default-devel kernel-devel kernel-docs kernel-macros
- Linux 4.11.8 (bnc#1012628).
- commit 42bd7a0
- tty: Fix ldisc crash on reopened tty (bnc#1043488).
- commit 53c91b6
==== nano ====
Version update (2.8.4 -> 2.8.5)
- Update to version 2.8.5:
* Avoid a crash when waking from a suspension that was induced
from the outside.
* Allow negative line and column numbers on the command line.
* Avoid some flickering when resizing the screen while in the
* Open files in the order they were mentioned on the command
* Do not pretend to have woken from suspension when receiving a
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-factory+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-factory+owner(a)opensuse.org