Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
When you reply to report some issues, make sure to change the subject.
It is not helpful to keep the release announcement subject in a thread
while discussing a specific problem.
freeipmi (1.5.7 -> 1.6.2)
python-keyring (10.5.0 -> 13.0.0)
squid (4.0.25 -> 4.1)
=== Details ===
==== enblend-enfuse ====
- Switched to cmake build
* Removed patch for autotools: enblend-latex-optional.patch
- Added enblend-enfuse-4.2-add-missing-cmakelists.patch
- Enabled support for OpenMP
- Enabled support for SSE2
- Turn on optimizations again
- Info pages are no longer available
- Added PDF documentation for enblend and enfuse
==== freeipmi ====
Version update (1.5.7 -> 1.6.2)
Subpackages: libfreeipmi17 libipmiconsole2 libipmidetect0 libipmimonitoring6
- Update to 1.6.2
o Fix error in bridging where bridged requests were sent to the
o Fix command parsing bugs in legacy ipmi-config scripts
(i.e. bmc-config, ipmi-pef-config, etc.)
o Do not output full path of daemons in syslog, output only the
daemon name (i.e. output "ipmidetected" instead of
o Update channel range from 0-7 to 0-11, per errata IPMI update.
- Update to 1.6.1
o Add IPv6 hostname support to FreeIPMI, all of FreeIPMI can now take
IPv6 addresses as inputs to "host" parameters, options, or inputs.
o Support significant portions of IPMI IPv6 configuration in
o Add --no-session option in ipmi-raw.
o Add SDR cache options to ipmi-config.
o Legacy -f short option for --flush-cache and -Q short option for
quiet-cache. Backwards compatible for tools that supported it
o In ipmi-oem, support Gigabyte get-bmc-services and
o Various performance improvements:
- Remove excessive calls to secure_memset to clear memory.
- Remove excessive memsets and clears of data.
- Remove unnecessary "double input checks".
- Remove expensive input checks in libfreeipmi fiid library.
Fallout from this may include FIID_ERR_FIELD_NOT_FOUND
errors in different fiid functions.
- Remove unnecessary input checks in libfreeipmi fiid library.
- Add recent 'lookups' of fields in fiid library to internal
o Various minor fixes/improvements
- Update libfreeipmi core API to use poll() instead of select(), to
avoid issues with applications with a high number of threads.
- As a side point, while IPv6 networking support has been added, IPv6
configuration in ipmi-config & bmc-config is not supported in this
==== llvm6 ====
Subpackages: libLLVM6 libclang6
* From upstream, fix lld --gdb-index crash.
==== python-keyring ====
Version update (10.5.0 -> 13.0.0)
- Version update to 13.0.0:
* #327: In kwallet backend, if the collection or item is
locked, a ``KeyringLocked`` exception is raised. Clients
expecting a None response from ``get_password`` under
this condition will need to catch this exception.
Additionally, an ``InitError`` is now raised if the
connection cannot be established to the DBus.
* #298: In kwallet backend, when checking an existing
handle, verify that it is still valid or create a new
* Fixed issue in SecretService. Ref #226.
* #322: Fix AttributeError when ``escape.__builtins__``
is a dict.
* Deprecated ``keyring.util.escape`` module. If you use
this module or encounter the warning (on the latest
release of your packages), please `file a ticket
* Unpin SecretStorage on Python 3.5+. Requires that
Setuptools 17.1 be used. Note that the special
handling will be unnecessary once Pip 9 can be
assumed (as it will exclude SecretStorage 3 in
* #310: Keyring now loads all backends through entry
* #312: Use ``entrypoints`` instead of pkg_resources to
avoid performance hit loading pkg_resources. Adds
a dependency on ``entrypoints``.
* #294: No longer expose ``keyring.__version__`` (added
in 8.1) to avoid performance hit loading pkg_resources.
* #299: Keyring exceptions are now derived from a base
* #296: Prevent AttributeError on import when Debian has
created broken dbus installs.
==== squid ====
Version update (4.0.25 -> 4.1)
- New upstream stable version 4.1:
+ Fix --with-netfilter-conntrack error message
+ Supply ALE for force_request_body_continuation ACL
==== xdg-desktop-portal-kde ====
- Enable screencast support for TW
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-factory+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-factory+owner(a)opensuse.org