Please note that this mail was generated by a script. The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD. The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&groupid=1&...
When you reply to report some issues, make sure to change the subject. It is not helpful to keep the release announcement subject in a thread while discussing a specific problem.
Packages changed: enblend-enfuse freeipmi (1.5.7 -> 1.6.2) llvm6 python-keyring (10.5.0 -> 13.0.0) squid (4.0.25 -> 4.1) xdg-desktop-portal-kde
=== Details ===
==== enblend-enfuse ====
- Switched to cmake build * Removed patch for autotools: enblend-latex-optional.patch - Added enblend-enfuse-4.2-add-missing-cmakelists.patch - Enabled support for OpenMP - Enabled support for SSE2 - Turn on optimizations again - Info pages are no longer available - Added PDF documentation for enblend and enfuse
==== freeipmi ==== Version update (1.5.7 -> 1.6.2) Subpackages: libfreeipmi17 libipmiconsole2 libipmidetect0 libipmimonitoring6
- Update to 1.6.2 o Fix error in bridging where bridged requests were sent to the wrong LUN. o Fix command parsing bugs in legacy ipmi-config scripts (i.e. bmc-config, ipmi-pef-config, etc.) o Do not output full path of daemons in syslog, output only the daemon name (i.e. output "ipmidetected" instead of "/usr/sbin/ipmidetectd"). o Update channel range from 0-7 to 0-11, per errata IPMI update. - Update to 1.6.1 o Add IPv6 hostname support to FreeIPMI, all of FreeIPMI can now take IPv6 addresses as inputs to "host" parameters, options, or inputs. o Support significant portions of IPMI IPv6 configuration in libfreeipmi. o Add --no-session option in ipmi-raw. o Add SDR cache options to ipmi-config. o Legacy -f short option for --flush-cache and -Q short option for quiet-cache. Backwards compatible for tools that supported it before. o In ipmi-oem, support Gigabyte get-bmc-services and set-bmc-services. o Various performance improvements: - Remove excessive calls to secure_memset to clear memory. - Remove excessive memsets and clears of data. - Remove unnecessary "double input checks". - Remove expensive input checks in libfreeipmi fiid library. Fallout from this may include FIID_ERR_FIELD_NOT_FOUND errors in different fiid functions. - Remove unnecessary input checks in libfreeipmi fiid library. - Add recent 'lookups' of fields in fiid library to internal cache. o Various minor fixes/improvements - Update libfreeipmi core API to use poll() instead of select(), to avoid issues with applications with a high number of threads. - As a side point, while IPv6 networking support has been added, IPv6 configuration in ipmi-config & bmc-config is not supported in this release.
==== llvm6 ==== Subpackages: libLLVM6 libclang6
- llvm6-fix-gdb-index-crash.patch * From upstream, fix lld --gdb-index crash.
==== python-keyring ==== Version update (10.5.0 -> 13.0.0)
- Version update to 13.0.0: * #327: In kwallet backend, if the collection or item is locked, a ``KeyringLocked`` exception is raised. Clients expecting a None response from ``get_password`` under this condition will need to catch this exception. Additionally, an ``InitError`` is now raised if the connection cannot be established to the DBus. * #298: In kwallet backend, when checking an existing handle, verify that it is still valid or create a new connection. * Fixed issue in SecretService. Ref #226. * #322: Fix AttributeError when ``escape.__builtins__`` is a dict. * Deprecated ``keyring.util.escape`` module. If you use this module or encounter the warning (on the latest release of your packages), please `file a ticket https://github.com/jaraco/keyring/issues/new`_. * Unpin SecretStorage on Python 3.5+. Requires that Setuptools 17.1 be used. Note that the special handling will be unnecessary once Pip 9 can be assumed (as it will exclude SecretStorage 3 in non-viable environments). * #310: Keyring now loads all backends through entry points. * #312: Use ``entrypoints`` instead of pkg_resources to avoid performance hit loading pkg_resources. Adds a dependency on ``entrypoints``. * #294: No longer expose ``keyring.__version__`` (added in 8.1) to avoid performance hit loading pkg_resources. * #299: Keyring exceptions are now derived from a base ``keyring.errors.KeyringError``. * #296: Prevent AttributeError on import when Debian has created broken dbus installs.
==== squid ==== Version update (4.0.25 -> 4.1)
- New upstream stable version 4.1: + Fix --with-netfilter-conntrack error message + Supply ALE for force_request_body_continuation ACL
==== xdg-desktop-portal-kde ==== Subpackages: xdg-desktop-portal-kde-lang
- Enable screencast support for TW