Please note that this mail was generated by a script. The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD. The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&groupid=1&...
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on bugzilla.opensuse.org. For more information on filing bugs please see https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Submitting_bug_reports
Packages changed: aria2 (1.35.0 -> 1.36.0) exim kernel-source (5.14.1 -> 5.14.2) links (2.23 -> 2.24) pfstools (2.1.0 -> 2.2.0) python-ldap rubygem-debase-ruby_core_source thunar (4.16.8 -> 4.16.9) tlp
=== Details ===
==== aria2 ==== Version update (1.35.0 -> 1.36.0) Subpackages: aria2-lang libaria2-0
- Update to version 1.36.0 * Update wslay * Fix segfault when time_t is 64bit on 32bit arch * Updates the make_bash_completion script to Python3 * Prevent corrupt downloads after app and/or system crash * Reset sessionDownloadLength and sessionUploadLength on download start
==== exim ====
- Added hardening to systemd service(s) (bsc#1181400). Modified: * exim.service
==== kernel-source ==== Version update (5.14.1 -> 5.14.2) Subpackages: kernel-default kernel-docs
- Delete 0001-apparmor-fix-unnecessary-creation-of-net-compat.patch (bsc#1189978) Compat patch no longer required since userspace is upgraded to v3.x - commit c28bbe5 - Delete patches.suse/setuid-dumpable-wrongdir (bsc#1189957). - commit 762368d - Bluetooth: schedule SCO timeouts with delayed_work (CVE-2021-3640 bsc#1188172). - Refresh patches.suse/Bluetooth-switch-to-lock_sock-in-SCO.patch. - commit 2605fb9 - rpm/kernel-source.spec.in: do some more for vanilla_only Make sure: * sources are NOT executable * env is not used as interpreter * timestamps are correct We do all this for normal kernel builds, but not for vanilla_only kernels (linux-next and vanilla). - commit b41e4fd - Linux 5.14.2 (bsc#1012628). - ext4: fix race writing to an inline_data file while its xattrs are changing (bsc#1012628). - ext4: fix e2fsprogs checksum failure for mounted filesystem (bsc#1012628). - xtensa: fix kconfig unmet dependency warning for HAVE_FUTEX_CMPXCHG (bsc#1012628). - USB: serial: pl2303: fix GL type detection (bsc#1012628). - USB: serial: cp210x: fix control-characters error handling (bsc#1012628). - USB: serial: cp210x: fix flow-control error handling (bsc#1012628). - ALSA: hda/realtek: Quirk for HP Spectre x360 14 amp setup (bsc#1012628). - ALSA: usb-audio: Fix regression on Sony WALKMAN NW-A45 DAC (bsc#1012628). - ALSA: hda/realtek: Workaround for conflicting SSID on ASUS ROG Strix G17 (bsc#1012628). - ALSA: pcm: fix divide error in snd_pcm_lib_ioctl (bsc#1012628). - ALSA: usb-audio: Work around for XRUN with low latency playback (bsc#1012628). - media: stkwebcam: fix memory leak in stk_camera_probe (bsc#1012628). - commit b155faa - series.conf: cleanup - update upstream reference and move to appropriate section: - patches.suse/crypto-ecc-handle-unaligned-input-buffer-in-ecc_swap.patch - commit 1eedbb8 - crypto: ecc - handle unaligned input buffer in ecc_swap_digits (bsc#1188327). - commit f7925a4 - Refresh patches.suse/scsi-retry-alua-transition-in-progress. - Delete patches.suse/megaraid-mbox-fix-SG_IO. - commit d1e442c - memcg: enable accounting of ipc resources (bsc#1190115 CVE-2021-3759). - commit 9193235
==== links ==== Version update (2.23 -> 2.24)
- update to 2.24: * Fix a crash in the X driver if some window asks for clipboard and is closed before Links responds to this request * Updated the Turkish translation * Support the "id" attribute on COLGROUP, COL, TR, THEAD, TBODY, TFOOT tags
==== pfstools ==== Version update (2.1.0 -> 2.2.0) Subpackages: libpfs2 pfscalibration pfstmo
- update to 2.2.0 This is mostly a bug-fix release with many fixes allowing to work with newer version of libraries. Several compilation issues have been resolved on Ubuntu 18.04, 20.04 and Cygwin. The HDR merging (pfshdrcalibrate) uses now better, noise-optimal weights, which should reduce noise for darker image parts. * Added: v210 format in pfsinyuv * Fixed: memleak in pfssize * Fixed: Fix format-security errors with Octave 5.1 * Added: pfs_automerge * Fixed: typos in the documentation * Added: simple deghosting in pfshdrcalibrate (-d option) * Fixed: pfsalign now uses free AKAZE feature detector, avoiding issues with missing non-free OpenCV classes * Fixed: Updated installation instruction for Ubuntu 18.04 * Fixed: Fixed a number of compiler warnings from g++ 7.4.0 * Fixed: Octave interface upgraded to Octave-6 * Fixed: pfstmo_durand02 - reversed the old fix that made images over-saturated. Now 99.5th percentile is mapped to white. * Removed: pfsinjpeghdr, pfsoutjpeghdr (discontinued) * Fixed: compilation fails with GCC11/std=c++17, duplicate "clamp" definition * Added: pfshdrcalibrate now performs exposure merging in a noise-optimal manner * Added: pfsindcraw now calls libraw's dcraw_emu instead of dcraw if the former is available - Rebase patch: pfstools-1.8.1-fix-return-in-nonvoid.patch - Drop patches (included upstream): - pfstools-Fix-build-with-Octave-6.patch - 0001-Remove-using-namespace-std-from-global-namespace.patch - Disable EXR package which does not build - Reenable OpenCV package
==== python-ldap ====
- %check: use %pyunittest_arch rpm macro
==== rubygem-debase-ruby_core_source ====
- Fix rpmlintrc name & add fdupes call
==== thunar ==== Version update (4.16.8 -> 4.16.9) Subpackages: libthunarx-3-0 thunar-lang
- Update to version 4.16.9 * Listen to changes on shortcuts to update them when required * Use move action when dragging files of different users (gxo#xfce/thunar#196) * Fix file-icon update when file is cut (gxo#xfce/thunar#588) * Open correct folder on middle-click in tree-view (gxo#xfce/thunar#626) * Disable automatic queueing of file transferes (gxo#xfce/thunar#569) * Fix GLib-CRITICAL in list-view (gxo#xfce/thunar#487) * thunar_file_is_executable() now checks if .desktop file is safe * Fix missing folder in history when opened in new tab (gxo#xfce/thunar#594) * Fixing various memory leaks (gxo#xfce/thunar#573) * Update manpage (gxo#xfce/thunar#121) * Dont show "execute" on context menu for folders * Translation Updates
==== tlp ==== Subpackages: tlp-rdw
- Recommend bbswitch for ThinkPad battery charge control instead of acpi-call or tp-smapi not present in the distribution.