Please note that this mail was generated by a script. The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD. The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&groupid=1&...
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on bugzilla.opensuse.org. For more information on filing bugs please see https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Submitting_bug_reports
Packages changed: glib-networking hplip libgnome-games-support (1.4.3 -> 1.4.4) libktorrent (2.1 -> 2.1.1) libusb-1_0 (1.0.22 -> 1.0.23) nghttp2 patterns-base perl-YAML-LibYAML (0.79 -> 0.80) rubygem-addressable (2.6.0 -> 2.7.0) srt (1.3.3 -> 1.3.4) wavpack (5.1.0~git20190420.22977b2 -> 5.1.0+71.22977b2) webkit2gtk3 (2.24.3 -> 2.24.4) xorg-x11-server yast2 (4.2.18 -> 4.2.19) zypper (1.14.29 -> 1.14.30)
=== Details ===
==== glib-networking ==== Subpackages: glib-networking-lang
- Move LICENSE_EXCEPTION to %license.
==== hplip ==== Subpackages: hplip-hpijs hplip-sane
- Renamed "hplip-scan" to "hplip-scan-utils" to express the purpose of the package more clearly in the name. "hplip-scan" has never been in public repos. - Added conditional BuildRequires on "cups-rpm-helper". Recently a bug in python-pycups was fixed that had prevented autogeneration of Provides: tags in printer drivers by means of "BuildRequires: python3-cups". See OBS sr#726727. This dependency must be conditional for now, as cups-rpm-helper is not available in every project yet. - Ran spec-cleaner. - Removed compatibility code for SLE12/Leap42 and earlier As we are now using rpm 4.13 (A and B) syntax, we can't support these any more anyway. - Moved hp-scan and hp-uiscan to a separate package "hp-scan". These tools pull in PIL and python3-scikit-image, which causes a rather big dependency list, which is only available in openSUSE. This allows us also to get rid of the non-functional "hp-scan" tool in SLE. - Fixed --with-htmldir so that documentation is packaged - Improved package descriptions and summaries * Clarified the relationship of hplip-hpijs, hplip-sane, and hplip * Shortened the descriptions * Removed reference to HTML documention in package description - Added -devel dependencies as required by post-build-checks - Minor spec file cleanup (macro usage) - Fixed build failures on non-standard architectures by adding BuildIgnore These failures are actually caused by some ports catching up slowly with package updates. But our BuildIgnores are helpful nonetheless, making the build environment leaner.
==== libgnome-games-support ==== Version update (1.4.3 -> 1.4.4) Subpackages: libgnome-games-support-1-3 libgnome-games-support-lang
- Update to version 1.4.4: + Fix build with new gettext.
==== libktorrent ==== Version update (2.1 -> 2.1.1) Subpackages: libKF5Torrent6 libktorrent-lang
- Update to version 2.1.1 * Fix HTTP seeding (kde#382375) * Fix a few issues found by clang-tidy * Some build fixes that get triggered on certain versions of Qt/KF5 frameworks - Drop fix-build-with-qt5.6.patch, merged upstream - Drop require-lower-LibGMP.patch, no longer necessary as all current distribution versions have gmp 6 - Remove conditionals for no longer supported distribution versions - Add missing requirements to the devel package - Update URL, ktorrent.org doesn't exist any more - Run spec-cleaner
==== libusb-1_0 ==== Version update (1.0.22 -> 1.0.23)
- Update to version 1.0.23 * Core: abandon synchronous transfers when device closure is detected. * Core: fix error in handling the removal of file descriptors while handling events. * New API libusb_set_log_cb() to redirect global and per context log messages to the provided log handling function. * New API libusb_wrap_sys_device to allow the user to specify the usb device to use. * Various other bug fixes and improvements.
==== nghttp2 ====
- Conditionally remove dependecy on jemalloc for SLE-12
==== patterns-base ==== Subpackages: patterns-base-apparmor patterns-base-base patterns-base-basesystem patterns-base-basic_desktop patterns-base-console patterns-base-documentation patterns-base-enhanced_base patterns-base-minimal_base patterns-base-sw_management patterns-base-transactional_base patterns-base-x11 patterns-base-x11_enhanced
- use obsolete_legacy_pattern macro for readability - drop _opt patterns and integrate them into main patterns to reduce complexity
==== perl-YAML-LibYAML ==== Version update (0.79 -> 0.80)
- Remove perl-YAML-LibYAML-no-plan.patch (not used anymore) - updated to 0.80 see /usr/share/doc/packages/perl-YAML-LibYAML/Changes 0.80 Thu 22 Aug 2019 01:17:13 PM CEST - Fix memory leak when loading invalid YAML (PR#93 tinita)
==== rubygem-addressable ==== Version update (2.6.0 -> 2.7.0)
- New upstream release 2.7.0 * added `:compacted` flag to `normalized_query` * `heuristic_parse` handles `mailto:` more intuitively * refactored validation to use a prepended module * dropped explicit support for JRuby 184.108.40.206 * compatibility w/ public_suffix 4.x * performance improvements
==== srt ==== Version update (1.3.3 -> 1.3.4)
- Backported commit 47e5890 and 64875fa to fix CVE-2019-15784 (boo#1148844) and avoid a potential array overflow. * Added CVE-2019-15784.patch - Update to version 1.3.4: + Various bugfixes and feature enhancments.
==== wavpack ==== Version update (5.1.0~git20190420.22977b2 -> 5.1.0+71.22977b2)
- Change version to 5.1.0+71.22977b2: + This tarball is created from git master, which is 71 commits AHEAD of 5.1.0; thus, 5.1.0~xxx is wrong, as this implies a version leading up to 5.1.0. Other than that, there is no change in the sources: it's the same commit as before (22977b2).
- Update to version 2.24.4 (boo#1148931): + Updated the user agent string to make happy certain websites which would claim that the browser being used was unsupported. + Improve loading of multimedia streams to avoid memory exhaustion due to excessive caching. + Fix display of documents with MIME type application/xml in the Web Inspector, when loaded using XmlHttpRequest. + Fix a hang while scrolling certain websites which include HLS video content (Twitter, for example). + Fix rounding artifacts in volume levels for media playback. + Fix several crashes and rendering issues. + Fix the build with video track support disabled. + Fix the build with OpenGL support disabled. + Fix build issue which would cause media controls to disappear when Python 3.x was used during the build process. + Security fixes: CVE-2019-8644, CVE-2019-8649, CVE-2019-8658, CVE-2019-8669, CVE-2019-8678, CVE-2019-8680, CVE-2019-8683, CVE-2019-8684, CVE-2019-8688. - Drop webkit2gtk3-bwo197558-hang.patch: Fixed upstream.
==== xorg-x11-server ==== Subpackages: xorg-x11-server-extra xorg-x11-server-sdk xorg-x11-server-wayland
- added patches required for NVIDIA's PRIME render offload support, which is available since release 435.xx: 0001-xsync-Add-resource-inside-of-SyncCreate-export-SyncC.patch, 0002-GLX-Add-a-per-client-vendor-mapping.patch, 0003-GLX-Use-the-sending-client-for-looking-up-XID-s.patch, 0004-GLX-Add-a-function-to-change-a-clients-vendor-list.patch, 0005-GLX-Set-GlxServerExports-major-minor-Version.patch
==== yast2 ==== Version update (4.2.18 -> 4.2.19) Subpackages: yast2-logs
- yast completions have to be named after their respective command name (bsc#1122259) - 4.2.19
==== zypper ==== Version update (1.14.29 -> 1.14.30) Subpackages: zypper-aptitude zypper-log zypper-needs-restarting
- Ignore SIGPIPE while STDOUT/STDERR are OK (bsc#1145521) - Dump stacktrace on SIGPIPE (bsc#1145521) - info: The requested info must be shown in QUIET mode (fixes #287) - version 1.14.30