Please note that this mail was generated by a script. The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD. The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&groupid=1&...
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on bugzilla.opensuse.org. For more information on filing bugs please see https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Submitting_bug_reports
Packages changed: fprintd libqt4 ovmf perl-libwww-perl (6.38 -> 6.39) plasma-browser-integration (5.15.4 -> 5.15.5) squid (4.6 -> 4.7) xdg-desktop-portal-kde (5.15.4 -> 5.15.5)
=== Details ===
==== fprintd ==== Subpackages: fprintd-lang fprintd-pam fprintd-pam-32bit
- Add README.SUSE to warn users of the potential risk in storing fingerprint data on their systems
==== libqt4 ==== Subpackages: libqt4-32bit libqt4-qt3support libqt4-qt3support-32bit libqt4-sql libqt4-sql-32bit libqt4-sql-sqlite libqt4-sql-sqlite-32bit libqt4-x11 libqt4-x11-32bit
- Disable LTO (boo#1133239).
==== ovmf ==== Subpackages: qemu-ovmf-x86_64
- Build SecureBoot firmwares for aarch64
==== perl-libwww-perl ==== Version update (6.38 -> 6.39)
- updated to 6.39 see /usr/share/doc/packages/perl-libwww-perl/Changes 6.39 2019-05-06 14:18:39Z - Document current best practices (GH#314) (Olaf Alders) - Document order in which handlers fire (GH#315) (Olaf Alders) - SKIP nntp test for now (GH#317) (Olaf Alders)
==== plasma-browser-integration ==== Version update (5.15.4 -> 5.15.5) Subpackages: plasma-browser-integration-lang
- Update to 5.15.5 * New bugfix release * For more details please see: * https://www.kde.org/announcements/plasma-5.15.5.php - Changes since 5.15.4: * Fix crash when mutating a container while iterating it * Send vivaldi-stable as DesktopEntry
==== squid ==== Version update (4.6 -> 4.7)
- Update to squid 4.7: (jsc#SLE-5648) + Fix stack-based buffer-overflow when parsing SNMP messages + Fixed squidclient authentication + Add support for buffer-size= to UDP logging + Trust intermediate CAs from trusted stores + Bug #4928: Cannot convert non-IPv4 to IPv4 + Bug #4796: comm.cc !isOpen(conn->fd) assertion when rotating logs + Bug #4823: assertion failed: "lowestOffset () <= target_offset" (bsc#1133089) + Bug #4942: --with-filedescriptors does not do anything - Syncronize bug and CVE references between 3.x and 4.x squid changelog versions. These bugs were fixed here either without properly referencing them during the fix or 4.x branch was never affected by them. (bsc#1090089, CVE-2018-1172, bsc#979008, CVE-2016-4556, bsc#938715, CVE-2015-5400, bsc#949942, CVE-2014-9749, bsc#1016169, CVE-2016-10003, bsc#1016168, CVE-2016-10002, bsc#979011, CVE-2016-4555, bsc#979010, CVE-2016-4554, bsc#979009, CVE-2016-4553, bsc#976556, CVE-2016-4054, bsc#976553, CVE-2016-4051, bsc#973783, CVE-2016-3948, bsc#973782, CVE-2016-3947, bsc#968395, CVE-2016-2572, bsc#968394, CVE-2016-2571, bsc#968393, CVE-2016-2570, bsc#968392, CVE-2016-2569, bsc#967011, CVE-2016-2390, bsc#959290, CVE-2016-4052, CVE-2016-4053)
==== xdg-desktop-portal-kde ==== Version update (5.15.4 -> 5.15.5) Subpackages: xdg-desktop-portal-kde-lang
- Update to 5.15.5 * New bugfix release * For more details please see: * https://www.kde.org/announcements/plasma-5.15.5.php - Changes since 5.15.4: * Destroy gbm_device only when it's initialized (kde#407025) * Settings portal: do not return QDBusVariant directly when calling Read() method (kde#406672) * Remove additional call of items initialization * AppChooser dialog: async loading of items * Select application with a single click * AppChooserDialog: make it more usable