Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug
. For more information on filing bugs please
build (20180830 -> 20181022)
expect (5.45.3 -> 5.45.4)
gcc8 (8.2.1+r264010 -> 8.2.1+r265487)
hostname (3.20 -> 3.21)
pam (1.3.0 -> 1.3.1)
permissions (20180827 -> 20181030)
=== Details ===
==== build ====
Version update (20180830 -> 20181022)
Subpackages: build-mkbaselibs build-mkdrpms
- require psmisc util for fuser
- Start debian support for kiwi images/containers
- Support building with unordered repositories for kiwi/docker builds
- Write the package list of the base container in kiwi container builds
- Support kiwi's "additionaltags" attribute (added in kiwi 9.15.3)
- Add some substitutes for the extra container tags
- Support "OBS-AddTag" directive to set multiple container tags in kiwi builds
- Archlinux updates
- SLE 12 SP4 config
- Appimage: support source file parsing
==== expect ====
Version update (5.45.3 -> 5.45.4)
- New version 5.45.4:
* Fix two bugs in EOF handling.
==== gcc8 ====
Version update (8.2.1+r264010 -> 8.2.1+r265487)
Subpackages: cpp8 gcc8-c++ gcc8-fortran gcc8-info gcc8-locale gcc8-objc libasan5
libatomic1 libgcc_s1 libgcc_s1-32bit libgfortran5 libgomp1 libitm1 liblsan0 libmpx2
libmpxwrappers2 libobjc4 libquadmath0 libstdc++6 libstdc++6-32bit libstdc++6-devel-gcc8
- Add gcc8-pr86751.patch, revert fix for PR86751 which breaks the ABI.
- Update to gcc-8-branch head (r265487).
* Pulls in libbacktrace fix. [bnc#1112690]
- Add gcc8-pr87642.patch to fix multibyte thousands separator printing.
- Fix AVR configuration to not use __cxa_atexit or libstdc++ headers.
Point to /usr/avr/sys-root/include as system header include directory.
==== hostname ====
Version update (3.20 -> 3.21)
- Update to 3.21:
* Minor fixes to the manpage
==== pam ====
Version update (1.3.0 -> 1.3.1)
Subpackages: pam-32bit pam-devel
- Upgrade to 1.3.1
* pam_motd: add support for a motd.d directory
* pam_umask: Fix documentation to align with order of loading umask
* pam_get_user.3: Fix missing word in documentation
* pam_tally2 --reset: avoid creating a missing tallylog file
* pam_mkhomedir: Allow creating parent of homedir under /
* access.conf.5: Add note about spaces around ':'
* pam.8: Workaround formatting problem
* pam_unix: Check return value of malloc used for setcred data
* pam_cracklib: Drop unused prompt macros
* pam_tty_audit: Support matching users by uid range
* pam_access: support parsing files in /etc/security/access.d/*.conf
* pam_localuser: Correct documentation
* pam_issue: Fix no prompting in parse escape codes mode
* Unification and cleanup of syslog log levels
Also: removed nproc limit, referred to systemd instead.
Patch5 (pam-fix-config-order-in-manpage.patch) not needed any more.
==== permissions ====
Version update (20180827 -> 20181030)
- Update to version 20181030:
* capability whitelisting: allow cap_net_bind_service for ns-slapd from 389-ds
- Update to version 20181029:
* setuid whitelisting: add fusermount3 (bsc#1111230)
- Update to version 20181025:
* setuid whitelisting: add authbind binary (bsc#1111251)
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-factory+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-factory+owner(a)opensuse.org