Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
When you reply to report some issues, make sure to change the subject.
It is not helpful to keep the release announcement subject in a thread
while discussing a specific problem.
autoyast2 (4.0.37 -> 4.0.38)
ddskk (20150816 -> 20160304)
hwdata (0.308 -> 0.310)
libstorage-ng (3.3.185 -> 3.3.188)
rubygem-cfa (0.6.2 -> 0.6.3)
shotwell (0.27.4 -> 0.27.92)
yast2 (4.0.56 -> 4.0.58)
yast2-bootloader (4.0.19 -> 4.0.20)
yast2-network (4.0.19 -> 4.0.21)
yast2-ntp-client (4.0.8 -> 4.0.9)
yast2-packager (4.0.46 -> 4.0.47)
yast2-storage-ng (4.0.122 -> 4.0.129)
yast2-update (4.0.9 -> 4.0.10)
yast2-users (4.0.2 -> 4.0.3)
=== Details ===
==== autoyast2 ====
Version update (4.0.37 -> 4.0.38)
- Fixed cloning of the base product name (bsc#1084259)
==== ddskk ====
Version update (20150816 -> 20160304)
- Remove unnecessary script: SKK-JISYO.rb
- Add download-dic.sh to Source
- Update to ddskk-16.2
* Drop support for GNU Emacs 22
* Support GNU Emacs 26
* bayesian/bskk: Support Ruby 2.4
* A New variable, skk-candidate-buffer-delete-other-windows
for users of popwin.el or shackle.el
* A New variable, skk-show-candidates-nth-henkan-char
to configure the number of space keys to show a candidate list
* A New variable, skk-henkan-number-to-display-candidates
to specify the number of candidates on a candidate list at once
- Update to ddskk-16.1
* Support GNU Emacs 25
* Update documents
- Update dictionary to 20180304
- Drop edict dictionary
* edict is now considered as non-free
- Remove unnecessary documents
- Fix License tag since some dictionary files are not distributed
- Update the source code URL to GitHub
==== hwdata ====
Version update (0.308 -> 0.310)
- Update to version 0.310:
* Updated pci, usb and vendor ids.
==== libstorage-ng ====
Version update (3.3.185 -> 3.3.188)
Subpackages: libstorage-ng-ruby libstorage-ng1
- merge gh#openSUSE/libstorage-ng#488
- avoid compiler warnings
- removed unused capture
- improved check function
- moved CheckCallbacksRecorder class
- extended unit test
- propagate force_rw flag (bsc#1079000)
- updated documentation
- merge gh#openSUSE/libstorage-ng#487
- handle duplicate LVM PVs during probe
- added unit test
- merge gh#openSUSE/libstorage-ng#486
- split large function
- probe LUKS later
- do not probe LUKS on devices used by multipath (bsc#1079817)
- added unit test
- fixed typo
==== rubygem-cfa ====
Version update (0.6.2 -> 0.6.3)
- Workaround for augeas lenses that don't handle files without
a trailing newline (bsc#1064623, bsc#1074891, bsc#1080051
==== shotwell ====
Version update (0.27.4 -> 0.27.92)
- Update to version 0.27.92:
+ Fix log in to Piwigo if password contains &.
+ Fix deleting two photos when pressing Delete.
+ Bugs fixed: bgo#718742, bgo#793818.
+ Updated translations.
==== yast2 ====
Version update (4.0.56 -> 4.0.58)
- Use the correct release notes URL during upgrade (bsc#1073488).
==== yast2-bootloader ====
Version update (4.0.19 -> 4.0.20)
- do not repropose configuration in autoyast confirm mode
- fix setting pmbr flag in autoyast (bsc#1081967)
==== yast2-network ====
Version update (4.0.19 -> 4.0.21)
- Do not crash when some LanItem does not have hardware info.
- Tigervnc will provide the definition of firewalld services so
we will use them instead of the vnc-server service definition
that is shipped with firewalld (bsc#1081952)
==== yast2-ntp-client ====
Version update (4.0.8 -> 4.0.9)
- change cron config file name to suse-ntp_synchronize
- convert old file to new one during upgrade, ensure that ntpd is
replaced by chrony (FATE#323432)
- ghost that config file, so it is easy to find which package owns
==== yast2-packager ====
Version update (4.0.46 -> 4.0.47)
- Always allow next/back for adding new addon (bsc#1082286)
==== yast2-storage-ng ====
Version update (4.0.122 -> 4.0.129)
- Shadowed subvolumes that are ignored in the first proposal
attempt are not longer omitted in subsequent ones (#bsc#1084213
- Make proposal to work with implicit partition tables (s390).
- Part of fate#318196.
- Make sure subvolumes use the same mount_by as their parent btrfs
- Better control on whether a separate /boot/zipl is needed in
S/390 systems, both in the Guided Setup and the Partitioner.
- Do not longer report FBA DASDs to be unsupported devices for
booting (they are indeed supported).
- Part of bsc#1070265.
- fix translations in blk_device_resize.rb (bsc#1081598)
- Guided proposal uses preferred partition table type when
possible (e.g., all partitions are deleted).
- Part of fate#318196.
- Add specialized warning when /boot/efi is on software RAID
- AutoYaST: do not stop installation when there is not enough
space for automatically added boot devices (bsc#1082999).
==== yast2-update ====
Version update (4.0.9 -> 4.0.10)
- Automatically save a solver test case when the product summary
contains a warning for easier debugging (related to bsc#1084248)
==== yast2-users ====
Version update (4.0.2 -> 4.0.3)
- Fixed removing the password expiration date (bsc#1080125)
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-factory+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-factory+owner(a)opensuse.org