Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
When you reply to report some issues, make sure to change the subject.
It is not helpful to keep the release announcement subject in a thread
while discussing a specific problem.
desktop-file-utils (0.22 -> 0.23)
gnome-software (3.22.0 -> 3.22.1)
libarchive (3.2.1 -> 3.2.2)
=== Details ===
==== akonadi-server ====
Subpackages: libKF5AkonadiAgentBase5 libKF5AkonadiCore5 libKF5AkonadiWidgets5
- Changed Requires to Recommends so Akonadi libraries don't require
akonadi-server anymore and can be thus co-installable with
- Extracted libraries libKF5AkonadiPrivate5 and libKF5AkonadiXml5
from the akonadi-server package into new sub packages, so installing
libraries don't require akonadi-server to be installed just
because of the libraries.
==== desktop-file-utils ====
Version update (0.22 -> 0.23)
- Update to version 0.23:
+ Accept version 1.1 desktop files.
+ Add Cinnamon, EDE and LXQt to the list of registered desktop
environments (fdo#73497, fdo#56353, fdo#79561).
+ Allow multipart/related MIME type; it's used for MHTML
+ Ensure DBusActivatable filenames conform to reverse-DNS
+ Downgrade trailing semicolons to optional (fdo#76902).
+ Fix buffer over-read (fdo#94303).
- Drop upstreamed fixed patches:
- Rebase desktop-file-utils-suse-keys.patch.
==== file ====
Subpackages: file-devel file-magic libmagic1 libmagic1-32bit
- Add patch file-5.28-btrfs-image.dif
to add support for files output by btrfs-image.
==== gnome-software ====
Version update (3.22.0 -> 3.22.1)
- Add pkgconfig(flatpak) BuildRequires and pass --enable-flatpak to
configure now that we have flatpak in openSUSE.
- Drop pkgconfig(xdg-app) BuildRequires: No longer needed as
flatpak is now in place.
- Update to version 3.22.1:
+ Fix several issues with flatpak bundles.
+ Fix installing local packages.
+ Fix a crash when failing to get an installed flatpak ref.
+ Speed up loading the details and overview pages.
+ Switch to using the ODRS server hosted by GNOME.
+ Updated translations.
==== harfbuzz ====
Subpackages: harfbuzz-devel libharfbuzz-icu0 libharfbuzz0 libharfbuzz0-32bit
- Drop pkgconfig(icu-le) BuildRequires: That was actually removed
upstream in version 0.9.21.
==== libarchive ====
Version update (3.2.1 -> 3.2.2)
Subpackages: bsdtar libarchive-devel libarchive13
- update to version 3.2.2
Unspecified security fixes, but at least:
* CVE-2016-8687.patch: bsc#1005070
* CVE-2016-8689.patch: bsc#1005072
* CVE-2016-8688.patch: bsc#1005076
* CVE-2016-5844.patch: bsc#986566, upstream issue 717
* CVE-2016-6250.patch: bsc#989980, upstream issue 711
* CVE-2016-5418.patch: bsc#998677, upstream issues 744, 745 and 746
- obsoletes fix-build.patch
==== libkgeomap ====
Subpackages: libKF5KGeoMap10_0_0 libkgeomap-devel
- Marblewidget is a public dep -> devel subpackage requires marble-devel
==== nfs-utils ====
Subpackages: nfs-client nfs-doc nfs-kernel-server
- move rpc.svcgssd and corresponding man page from
nfs-client package to nfs-kernel-server.
For NFSv4.0 this is needed on client as well as
the server to support the back-channel.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-factory+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-factory+owner(a)opensuse.org