On Thursday 2021-09-23 13:30, Ianseeks wrote:
On Wednesday, 22 September 2021 20:00:47 BST Dominique
Please note that this mail was generated by a
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
3rd attempt getting thru the spam filter....
I had this notification pop up at the end of the update - does it mean anything?
"Bell in '- : sudo zypper' (Session 'Profile 2') "
I couldn't see any errors during the "zypper dup" or is it something to do
It can happen under a very specific set of circumstances:
- zypper is running
- zypper has no postinst notifications to show
- you pressed cursor/function/special keys while zypper was active
and which were not a hotkey captured by the graphical session already
- terminals buffer keystrokes (no news there)
- the buffer is processed once sh regains control (at the end of
- the function key led to an action that your sh could not complete,
hence it belled
- watch where you type! :D