To get nearly all bugs fixed, we decided to release another Release
Candidate for openSUSE 10.3 containing a lot of bugfixes and some small
* galculator: Update to 1.3.1
* goffice: update to 0.6.3
* italc: update to 1.0.9-rc2 (188.8.131.522) containing a lot of fixes
* wxMaxima: update to 0.7.5
* gambas2: update to 2.6.0
* KIWI-LTSP update to 0.3.16
(Mount of local device now properly shows up on users' desktop)
* gcompris: update to 8.4.5
* pysycache: fix ownership in /var/games directory
* tuxmath: update to 1.6.3
* celestia: update to 1.5.1
* mopac7: update to 1.13
* geonext: fixed executable rights of startup script
* vym: update to 1.12.0 with russian translation
The ChangeLog gives a complete overview.
An initial german and english installation manual is now also available.
This manual is written in DocBook and uses the "Lessons for Lizards"
style. The manuals are available in the documentation directory on
The ISO images can be found here:
* openSUSE-Education-1.0-for-10.3-RC4.iso 
* openSUSE-Education-1.0-for-10.3-RC4-SOURCES.iso  =>This media
just contains the source rpms.
The Online-Repository is also up to date. Note: if you get some
troubles during refresh, please remove the old entry from your
repository list and add the repository again as add-on media.
Please report errors in our Bugtrackeron openSUSE-Education.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-edu+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse-edu+help(a)opensuse.org