Open Build Service(OBS) 2.5.2 released
Yet another maintenance release for the 2.5 series. This update
brings fixes for startup problems of some components.
Also a more secure mechanism to read data from remote OBS
instances is available now.
The packages perl-BSSolv and build have been updated as well.
* perl-BSSolv provides the new mechanism to read binary cache data
* build got refactored and modularized, the code is much more readable now
OBS is available as usual via the OBS:Server:2.5 project.
The appliance can be downloaded from
From the official Release Notes:
Updaters from any OBS 2.5 release can just ugrade the packages
and restart all services. Updaters from former releases should
read the README.UPDATERS file.
* backend: support new perl-BSSolved based binary cache parsing. This is a
more secure mechanism when using cached data from remote OBS instances.
New perl-BSSolv version 0.19 is required for this.
* api: fix sphinx searchd startup
* webui: fix user registration for admin, when public register got disabled.
* backend: workers did not start reliable on systemd distributions
SUSE LINUX GmbH, GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer, HRB 21284 (AG
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+owner(a)opensuse.org