present: mls, lrupp, adrian, poeml, freitag, cwh
Status sent in: moeller, mmohring
* submitted patch for build resolving the rpmbuild issue @ARM
* submitted patch for webclient - beautify statistics at bottom of monitor
* tested building with cross-toolchain
* debugged gcc44 build @ARM (-> works with /STAGE1_CFLAGS/ s/-O/-O2/ )
* started building packages in base pattern
* building zypp/kiwi stack @ARM
* big Factory uptodate checkin in testsystem for getting base pattern running
* put "Changetarget" OBS patch into testing and use for openSUSE @ ARM
* ran some test loops until new submitreq worked, database converted
* packaged/tested: svn trunk -r 7452: ob-all-svn, build-svn
* Working on new workers for using inner kiwi instead of the version installed
Open problem is to support foreign architectures, to allow creating ppc
images on x86_64 host for example.
* Playing with kiwi live systems in Education project.
* Did Ruby on Rails workshop with cschum in Prag, using Hermes as example.
Submissions got submitted to own branch in svn.
Features need to get transfered to main trunk.
(Workshop is planned for Nuernberg as well, but no date yet)
* Implemented delete and devel change requests in backend, frontend and
osc support is getting implemented together with mhuewe
We are not 100% sure how to design the command interface yet (esp. how to
actions into one request later).
* Updated OBS Roadmap page (new web interface moved to 2.0, attribute system
* Will be on vacation next week.
SUSE Linux Products GmbH
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+help(a)opensuse.org
Show replies by date